ITT:

Albums you dislike/ don't understand that Cred Forums adores (pic possibly related)

it's the only funk album this board knows

>he hasn't heard of Wild & Peaceful
Get out.

Bait thread

and it's not even a funk album

Wars of Armageddon is one of my favourite songs, there's something absolutely cool listening to a group of psyched the fuck out afro americans jamming hard as fuck to various revolutionary nonsense and fart solos.

maggot brain is kind of like bitches brew in my opinion, it's just a record with cool name and cover that came at an early point in an artists evolution (i know miles was around a lot before bitches brew, but i mean in terms of his fusion work) but people seem to latch onto them and not explore the later parts of the discography.

So's just like Metallica. People like RTL because it had a cool cover and just listen to that while ignoring later career stuff like Load and Death Magnetic.

Bitches Brew is a masterpiece tho

I usually don't mind a low-fi aesthetic but this just sounded like shit

I guess I just dont see the hype

2/10

I mean it's okay...

Listen to it some more

Don't bother, Spiderland isn't very good. It's only claim to fame is >muh dynamics and >muh time signatures, and there isn't much to get beyond that.

Death Grips - The Money Store

I just don't like it, *prepares anus*

This was my experience. Gud album.

He has way better records though.

i don't know how anyone can not like this

the one complaint i can kind of understand is not liking Ride's voice or style, but you get used to it fast

It's not like it's the only album that does this, its just super boring

It's shit, disregard it and listen to the rest of their shit, which is actually good

I really don't like this, I mean, what's the actual point of it? Should I give it a re-listen?

Yeah, the mastering always seemed bad to me and not in the way that lofi should sound poorly recorded. It just seems like some songs on this album are so quite compared to others and it really makes the album hard for me to sit dow and listen to in one sitting. I like most of the songs individually but always felt that as an album it didn't hold itself together very well.

If you haven't listened to it yet try listening to Song Islands imo it's much better than TGpt2

yes keep listening to it, get lost in the groove

there it is

if you don't like remain in light as a whole you probably don't enjoy listening to music too much to be honest

The thing about Remain in Light is that I essentially dove into it not knowing what I was getting into. I mean, I'll give it another listen, but I don't know if it'll change much of my own personal opinion tbqhwy.

I mean I like electronic music but from some reason this one just doesn't grab me

If you didn't fall in love once you got to The Great Curve you're hopeless

*for some reason

this a thousand times

your mom is a masterpiece if ya know what i'm saying haha

haha nice one Bill

just fuck my shit up my guy