I'm calling that Bob Dylan is gonna be the next celebrity death this year

I'm calling that Bob Dylan is gonna be the next celebrity death this year.

Dylan has immortality after he sold his soul to the devil.

Oh, that's good.

Trips confirms death.

Please no

hell be fine

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Tom Waits will die in 2017.

meme'd
e
e
m
;
d

checked
and now we wait

he better be

and now we wait

I hope he never dies, so we don't have a massive upsurge of people pretending to like him. Like with David Bowie.

Yeah that was the fucking worse, David Bowie is in my top ten fav artists of all times so seeing all the posers was super painful.

And since Bob Dylan is my all time fav when it happens to him I don't know how i'll ever survive.

Dont die pls

oh god no
TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW

>Two trips both predicting his death

Will meme magic strike again?

oh fuck i need to listen to his discog before it happens

I've listened to all of his essential/acclaimed/loved works and most of the bootlegged works. Currently getting through his mediocore/bad stuff, and man its a drag.

I'm a semi-Autist who has learned every Dylan song from Bob Dylan to another side.

The best part is that the current generation is so far removed from early Dylan that I've copied him to a tee in regards to style and nobody recognizes it.

Ps if he died Id be sad.

Every year i forget he isnt dead

You're a stronger man than I.

Go from 61-layers 60s and then start back at early 60s. Pepper in some 90s and early 00s for variety.

Everything else is a write off.

Excluding blood on the tracks obviously, which will be your saving grace when you've burnt yourself out on the 60s Dylan.

Planet waves and desire are also solid fallbacks.

>late 60s

Not layer 60s lel

just gonna add my trips on top of this

they come in threes:

Niel young: liver failure
jimmy page: accident involving automobile, victim of drunk diving collision.
david crosby: possible insulin related along with liver and adrenal failure.

Im trying to be that guy that has listened to everything, currently going chronologically. Currently listened to everything through Empire Burlesque. (of course I've listened to some of his later/newer stuff, but I just mean in terms of listening to his complete discog.)

This desu

The really good thing about Dylan is that he was influenced by only the most magnificent song writers. Once you've gone through his discography, which will take a long time, you can trace his roots back to even earlier artists.

He introduced me to guys like Robert Johnson, Dave Van Ronk, Townes Van Zandt, and most importantly Woody Guthrie.

Rest assured that once you burn through Dylan, there's an endless supply of early-Dylan in Woody Guthrie. Bound for glory is a great read and a good place to get started.

Cohen will go first then Dylan like a week later and everyone will forgot about Cohen again

That's now how it went down in the first place.

Cohen was supposed to supplement Dan after he went electric, but Dylan's electric stuff totally eclipsed Cohen.

Knockin on heaven's door

Thanks man, already a huge Townes Van Zandt and Robert Johnson guy. Woody Guthrie has been on by backlog for a few months, and have never heard Dave Von Ronk, Ill get on both of them.

nisse

Glad my stupid Autist fixation could introduce someone to something new.

If you like early Dylan you'll like those guys, promise.

include me in the screepcap

Leonard Cohen actually

It is finished. He shall die.

Quads for savior

You aren't no saviour, you're a single digit pleb, just like the rest.

idk he was very energetic when I saw him in concert this summer.

Don't even joke. He saved my life.

No groy

It's pretty easy to appear energized when you're pretending to strum away at a guitar that isn't actually playing and grunting gravelly notes through your nose.