Corey Feldman album ratings

What are your Corey Feldman album ratings?

Love Left 9/10
Still Searching for Soul 10/10
Former Child Actor 9/10
Technology Analogy 10/10
Angelic 2 the Core 8/10

Have to say I'm not too pleased with the new album but it's still Corey and that's all that matters to me. He is somebody I see as a great motivator and lover of life. And he spreads that through his amazing tunes that are true to the heart and soul. I seriously think that Michael Jackson was reincarnated into Corey. You can see it in the way he moves and the way he expresses himself. I know he is like some sort of joke on this website but you guys have to know how great of a person he is, not just the music he makes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEDvlSAMhQU
youtube.com/watch?v=4rgzBdOpDt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ayy lmao

Love Left 7/10
Still Searching for Soul 6/10
Former Child Actor 10/10
Technology Analogy 5/10
Angelic 2 the Core 10/10

Another classic I think

How could you rate TA so low? It's seriously on par with SSS, which was genre-defining at the time.

I think your rating is way too low for technology analogy, it really is a modern classic. Apart from that you seem to know your Feldman albums quite well user

>I seriously think that Michael Jackson reincarnated into Corey.
you know what he DID put into corey?

Love left 6/10
Former child actor 5/10
A2tC 8.5/10

Haven't heard the others

Idk anons, I really wasn't feeling it. I think I'll give it another listen though.

He looks like the deformed child of MJ and Charlie Sheen

Fuck off Anthony

Do you, by chance, resemble a melon?

this nigger should have died due to heroin overdose ages ago

fuck life

Why is Fantano allowed on Cred Forums?

Bitter melon

>former child actor
>5/10

Former Child Actor has a very good blend of pop and rock. With the title track co-written with 80's legend Rick Springfield, a cover of the Dead Milkmen's song "I'm Flying Away", a heavy alt version of "Jingle Bell", titled "Jingle Bell Rock", and a cover of John Lennon's song "Imagine" (in an excellent rock version), available only on the first 2.000 copies.

The song "Megalo" is a bash on an old friend turned arch enemy... Not to mention any names, I'll just call him the new and the best "King of Pop", this record is an excellent disc.

Corey is more than a very talented actor. Corey is a big singer, and the artwork is original.

>corey feldman is literally shilling himself on Cred Forums
what was it like being hollywood's cocksleeve

Fantano, we told you to leave.

in terms of crazy old "celebrities" trying to do music countess luann from real housewives had the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=kEDvlSAMhQU

How dare you blaspheme against Corey's genius?

I'm dying why is her voice so funny

What vocal range is this

it's the sound of being patrician
youtube.com/watch?v=4rgzBdOpDt8

TALENT

>retard kids don't understand the social commentary on AT2C

JUST go to reddit lads

man I watched his video today for first time. fuck that guy. and praise corey. nigga still has a 2 mill+ networth. yall jelly of a man doing what he enjoys. shame on you trendy fucks