What went wrong Cred Forums?

What went wrong Cred Forums?

>chelshit supporters

Nothing on his part

Back to >>Cred Forums

it didn't fucking come out for starters

Str8 outta Mumbai top 20 songs of 21st century.

>Chelsea

Anybody has mega to this?

absolutely nothing, its perfection

What went wrong?
nothing

He didn't release it and then he became a white indie folk singer from Wisconsin

Will he ever release anything or is he finished?

His brother AK has released stuff this year and featured on that NAO album that came out a few months back. They set up the Paul institute but Jai is still no where to be seen. I think he was in an instagram pic with Miguel not too long ago.

fucking agreed

A.K. just released a remix today too. pretty dope

for real though. The good version with the little radio intro thing is amazing. One of da bejest

john paul? jay? /zhei/ pool

what was this guys deal

i thought he was just doing it to seem mysterious. but its been so long at this point. he probably genuinely just has no interest in being famous.

produced by JAY paul, oneadabejest oneadabejest

Jai Paul is from the future and left back to the 2020s to release his actual debut album.

all clues lead to him or his brother releasing a project really soon

i just don't get it. the guy's DEMOS that he didn't even want released are some of the best produced, funkiest, catchiest tracks of the past couple years. Where is his output??

people have been saying that since 2010

>I liked it better the first time I heard it, when it was called Chinese Democracy.

except now they actually announced the paul institute and ak has put out two new tracks and a remix. so theres actually reason to be hyped

He doesn't exist thats what

i don't exactly know I'm just a schizo lol