gorilla lookin ass

let's use this thread as a reminder to when AYUMI HAMASAKI invented art pop
youtube.com/watch?v=QRQ3IvaPoMk

Ayumi Hamasaki - MADE IN JAPAN (2016): 19.898

Utada - FANTOME (2016):

she fell off, end yourself

Fantano?

Give it up dude.

Easy breezy Japanesey will never catch on in the west.

i don't have a picture of it saved and don't wanna get one but the new DIIV album

But senpai

DO YOU HAVE THE DOWNLOAD FOR THIS

THE LIVE VERSION I MEAN

PLEASE

I legit googled it and found it, just dig user

it's really not that hard

Like how many pages did you click through though?

I can't find it. Can you please find the link for me user? I'll give you some free memes :)

22, a million

it's good
poor moa

promptfile.com/l/5347CEC526-35001114D3

maco was probably better. and she's shit

He did it

I give 8.5/10 i leave now bye

I only like michi so far....am I a pleb?
...but I really really like it tho

Im ordering my copy next month super excited. shes always been a favorite of mine.

omg i didnt realise she brought out a new album, is it good Cred Forums? I'm gonna listen to it tonight i love utada

Tedy pls go

its supposed to be pretty good. dont go in expecting something like ultra blue though. keep your expectations at a minimum.

huh

Ayu has been shit-tier for a long time now

give it time, most of the songs are growers

made in japan was an ok album. but yeah I havent really enjoyed an ayu album since rainbow.

Wow that's longer than I considered it. For me it started to crumble during Next Level & Rock n Roll Circus.

Every album after that had some decent songs, but the other 90% of them were just repetitive, formulated and uninspired shitfests.

I agree. rock and roll circus is kind of bad tho.

Hey thanks senpai, I actually saw that site before and just didn't see the "download" button so I thought it was a trap or something bc I'm retarded. Listened to the album and it was beautiful. The synth and guitar tones are somehow much more vicious in this one while also being less noisey. They really bring attention to how kicking the original melodies were, instead of just noising the shit out of them. Jun does her thing so hard too. And the live atmosphere really adds more depth and energy to the recording. Also tfw virgin blues
/review

It's okay. A kinda bit formulaic but still brings pretty good stuff especially with the guest artists.