Most normie albums in a bands discography

For Radiohead it would probably be In Rainbows and The Bends.

led zeppelin - IV

i can't even listen to it anymore

PG is their best anyway

The most "normie" thing to think about Radiohead is that Thom is the best and most talented member, when it's actually Jonny.

>not the one that literally has the only radiohead song normies know

How does one fuck up THIS badly?

I love Creep!!!

Time for a little blog post.

Went to a Radiohead tribute show a couple weeks ago with some friends, half of whom are dumb broads that are only good because they're occasionally fuckable. Literally no joke, the entire time, one of the girls screamed 'PLAY CREEP' and would usually follow it up with a woooo. It was absolutely not that type of show (they clearly had a defined setlist, and it definitely didn't include creep or high and dry or let down or any of that other bullshit), and she was the only one doing it and wooing. I got embarrassed because I thought the band would think we were all huge pleb faggots on account of we were standing near her

nevermind is pretty fuckin normie tier

that does kinda ruin a Radiohead vibe, doesn't it?

Recovery- eminem

The Bends easily

IV was so fucking boring I don't know how normies can like it so much. Not really a big Zeppelin fan though so there's that.

high and dry is the corniest radiohead song

*ed

Death Grips - The Money Store

delete this

I almost never skip songs on any albums I listen to, but I always skip high and dry.

For Queens of the Stone Age, I'd say it's Songs for the Deaf. It's a great album, but it has a good chunk of the more digestible songs in QotSA's discography. This is probably why it's their most popular album.

Because normies only know the song and not the album it was from. As a kid I used to assume that "Creep" was off of The Bends or OK Computer since those were the only albums I've heard of from Radiohead.

yeah, especially since the cover band was actually really good and played mostly deep cuts, knowing majority of the crowd was coming to see them as actual Radiohead fans. I mean they played Codex, Identikit, Life in a Glass House, etc. Why this dumb bitch thought it was an Imagine Dragons concert, I'll never know

blink 182 - california
sum 41 - all killer no filler
nofx - coaster

agreed, by far the worst on The Bends. Maybe Nice Dream gives it a run for its money

I don't know if any of their albums could be considered normie. Shitty yes, but not normie

Ive always liked like clockwork better desu

I think SFTD only because of Go with the Flow and No one Knows. Otherwise I don't think it's particularly appealing to normies. Lullabies to Paralyze is full of pleb shit though

Green Day - American Idiot
RHCP - Stadium Arcadium

Both of these bands have several albums that could qualify though.

It took me a minute to remember Pablo Honey even existed but when I remembered I realized you done fucked up

Also, either this one or songs for the deaf.