Damn

Damn

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/29/radiohead-corporate-structure-firms
soundcloud.com/rawkon-1/radiohead-ill-wind
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meh. Only aut-right people even give a fuck about shit like this.

I thought we've been over this: most artists are towards the left because art.

wtf i hate radiohead now

everyone is "towards the left"

there are no alt-right people irl and there are no republicans who arent mouth-breathers

Why do p4k and most other publications write cover stories every time a band, even literally who bands, express anti-Trump views? Are they that desperate to make it look like they're winning?

I am extremely alt-right in real life, and "art" has nothing to do with the left. I'm about as far right as you can get, and I love expirmental music. Radiohead is normie shit.

Welp, this guarantees i'm voting for shillary now.

Not even meming, this man was responsible for 4 (FOUR) of my 5-star albums on RYM. His opinion is more valuable than anyone else's.

That's a very bold statement. There are plenty of people who are genuinely conservative. Especially in Europe.

what's your favorite mozart cantata

I think retarded megalomaniac makes more sense.
>inb4 MUH GOOD BIDNESSMAN

wtf i hate trump now

HEY MEGA

can someone redpill me on this fruit what is it

Dir, Seele Des Weltells

hipster faggot

inside

Mozart is kind of pleb-tier anyways. He has a lot of incredibly famous, but somewhat mediocre pieces.
Quality > Quantity

i can't tell, your image isn't big enough
potato maybe?

good fucking lord
end my life already, there is no reason to continue existing

Typical liberal pleb, only listening to popular "acceptable" music.

it is a orange, note the color

I was at both of these shows

They were very good

I was super drunk and smoked a bit for the first one, and for the second one I took a bunch of mushrooms, threw those bad boys up and then took a bunch of ecstasy

The shows were very good

I'm a big fan of radiohead and drugs

Not too keen on trump

I laughed when he said that

Be sure to like and subscribe for more content

ur dumb

schnittke, xenakis, the list goes on, right?

do alt right kiddies actually think any one agrees with them beside other 4chin babies and inbred rednecks?

yeah....YOUR MOM xd

DUDE DRUGS

I've met Nazi's in real life. They're usually really sexually frustrated.

Shhh this is all they have.

Dude yeah bro

inside is yellow :)

>these edgy fucks are the people opposing Trump
lol

will donald recover from this?

͏>who are you quoting?

>yfw Trump will get memed into the presidency by "4chin babies and inbred rednecks"

stay mad cucks

I don't consider myself edgy, man, I'm just like, right there, no filters, and sometimes things get a little rough, but you gotta ride through the turbulence if you wanna see the skies sometimes, you feel me?

Remember to like and subscribe!

pippi the froge is a nigger faggot

Only globalist cucks hate Donald Trump. If you don't want your country to be flooded with muslims and niggers stealing your jobs and your women, vote for Trump. Be a fucking man, not a nu-male.

>implying they're old enough to vote

Ironic shitposting is just shitposting

seventy-seven dubs nice

>Mozart is kind of pleb-tier anyways
Do tell, what's mediocre about Mozart's pieces?

he doesn't do epic noises and my mom knows who he is

Maybe like some kinda paranoid... android?

>what are demographics.

>MUH GLIMATE GHANGE

͏>I really don't know who I am quoting

They didn't even play paranoid android that night

Thom u fucking IDIOT

WEE'RREE NOT SCAREMONGERING
THIS IS REALLLYY HAPPPPPENNNINNGG
HAPPPENNNIIINGGG

>muh climate change isn't real
Right wingers will be the death of us. Drill baby drill right?

the only change in hte climate is my d-ck in your ass kike

Funny how you guys use scientific studies to support your own views but when they go against them, it's DA JOOS AND DA CHINESE PERECHUAETIN A HOAKS

You're telling that America is ~45% made up of 4chin babies and rednecks? Shieet

Wtf I hate Trump now!
But honestly Thommy has always been ultra liberal Hail to the Thief really shows that

>he actually fell for /classical/ memes
Lmao, you can't even read notationn don't you

I only listen to the really hip classical that doesn't have notation and is actually jazz

Obviously a nectarine you fucking plebs

>writes several albums about the horror of modernization
>being surprised he's liberal

Radiohead is one of the most if not the most important band of all time. Thom is right again, hes always on point.

All megalomaniac ditators deserves to fall. All delusional paranoids will fall out of the horse. "Alt-right" is a self-destruction.

virtue-signalling

you're not even american.

I was going to reply to one my old posts but they were all shit so I didn't

so they can feel like they can change peoples opinions and that people care about their pet social causes/victims

Is this the cover of the upcoming album They Don't Know by country legend Jason Aldean?

dropped
AMSP was the last straw

>Paranoid megalomaniac

At least it wasn't something like "racist misogynist". I understand not everyone likes Trump but it annoys me when they have some bullshit reason like "He hates Mexicans" or "He's a warmonger".

>nogs and spics vote in mass like whites do

first election cycle?

bump for exposure

>paranoid megalomaniac
Some serious projecting because that's Hillary to a fucking T.

this is Cred Forums not every other board on 4 chin plz fuck off

do you fucking realize how easy it is to trash politics?
in comedy, its looked at as the new airplane jokes.
Its fucking pathetic. It takes no skill to point out political flaws because they are all retarded. Hell, its fucking DESIGNED for people to shit all over it. Politicians thrive on haters and you're only adding to the fucking shitshow, the ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHITSHOW, mudslinging, dishonest, sweaty ballsack that is modern politics. It's so fucking bad that I don't know who shitposts more, politicians or Cred Forums users.

Like your religion, keep your fucking politics to yourself, shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out of my face.

music is for gays and losers

oh my god SHUT UP you typed all this out and no one will ever read it or care fuck off

>implying all trump supporters are alt-right

reported

Checked, but also check these

holy kek

B-)

five dubs in this whole thread? miserable

>paranoid megalomaniac
>not a paranoid android

one fucking job thom

amazing another one to filter

thanks

yes it's clearly just those demographics, that's why trump is setting records for votes cast in the primaries, it's not just you projecting from your bubble or anything

user i just think that oh my god SHUT UP you typed all this out and no one will ever read it or care fuck off

you just reddit, nice shitpost

i cucked your wife's jew cuck, yid

>>>/tumblr/

>start college
>field trip just a couple weeks in
>not many people know many others well yet, hear two people getting to know each other a couple rows behind me, they're talking about music
>girl asks guy what he likes, he says country, she asks him to name some artists
>names jason aldean as his all time favorite
>have to clamp down on my cheek inside my mouth to keep from bursting out in laughter and looking like an even bigger sperg than i already am
this place has ruined me

>>>/festeringniggerdiarrhearedditmemesfromreddit/

WOW now thats shitposting
coulda saved your 2 cents and got quints

your mom is shitposting

your mom IS a shitpost (singular)

Speaking as someone who didn't get the opportunity to see them, I weep at such squandered lucidity.

I'm still waiting for Thom Yorke to put his money where his self-involved, stupid fucking armchair liberal mouth is by inviting a family of Syrian refugees into his home.

theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/29/radiohead-corporate-structure-firms

Until then, he should shut the fuck up.

>strawman

wtf I hate Radiohead now

>paranoid megalomaniac
Hmmm, I wonder what he called Hillary?

Really gets the noggin joggin'.

I only listen to the really hip jazz that doesn't have instruments and is actually electroacoustic improvisation.

gorkyohead

it's an apple dummy

wtf I love anarcho-primitivist terrorists now

make it six

Dumb guy here

woah that is quite a bold statement you have there you fucking loser, care to back that up?

go outside and talk to people you fucking loser.

Less than a third of Americans vote. And I'd bet near the majority of those voting for Trump hate him but hate Clinton slightly more.

Radiohead are fucking overrated. No, this isn't a fucking joke. They have 2-3 good albums. Everything else they made has gone sour and has really aged horribly. I almost never want to listen to their crappy, whiny music. and even if it isn't crappy and whiny, it's just really not all that great. At least, compared to a lot of other stuff.

And no this is a lie. Radiohead are out of touch. They grew up in a time when maybe it was "smart" to be left wing. That time has ended. Neoreaction is 100X smarter and more intellectual overall than most shit coming out of the left right now. I don't give a fuck what Radiohead think. They're out of touch and they are fucking clueless.

Honestly the more I look at them the less I honestly can say I actually respect them. I used to when I listened to their stuff as a teen and young adult. I am being honest when I say that these days I just honest to God think that I was kind of brainwashed and that honestly they're pretty fucking overrated from a music standpoint. They DO have some classics, however I honestly don't even think they've been that great for like 18 years now.

THIS!!!!!!! FUCK the left wing. Ligeti, Xenakis, Can, Neu, AMM and whatever else you fucking faggots can think of. I like all of that. Death to the left wing. No, seriously. And death to all these faggots who are so out of touch that they've made the mistake of buying into the "HURR DURR TRUP IS SO DUM!" hype ... they're just old fucking faggots at this point aren't they? I don't respect these dyke faggots

TFW better musical taste than a faggot Hillary leftist bitch tier nobody and better with women, and smarter IQ and voting for Trump and know better than you do about almost everything in life

TFW have to read your stupid fucking opinions and deal with knowing that the masses are patting themselves on the back for having opinions like yours and having to look at a society that thinks its smart and cool for being like you are

TFW wake up and 90% of people I run into are like you and life feels like it's just a series of random encounters with NPCs that are on the enemy team and should really just die

any band/artist/writer or celeb in general who does this is fucking embarassing, most of the time its just parroting the buzzwords in order to gain more followers by hating on the Donald, but this is nothing new I guess

dumb ESL poster

I take it Thom is so up his retarded, 60 years old asshole that he simply has no idea about how the internet works today, internet culture, and how the youth actually see the cunts like Hillary, and actually see Trump is the underdog going against the whole fucking faggot media

nah, he doesn't get that because he's too busy making shitty post-career garbage that nobody actually likes (A MOON SHAPED WHAT? DOES ANYONE HONESTLY LIKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT MUSIC? I LISTENED LIKE TWICE AND NEVER - I MEAN NEVER - WILL I HEAR IT BY MY OWN WILL AGAIN)

And people who pretend to "love" that piece of fucking shit called King of Limbs - are there anyone lower in existence than such people? Truly the vanguard of the lowest IQ, lowest genetic quality human beings currently walking our fine planet

I mean, seriously, if that's the "alternative music" scene then really just fucking burn the whole fucking thing to the ground NOW. Radiohead WERE good, don't get me wrong. They WERE. They aren't anymore. Period. End of discussion. Why do we even talk about these outdated cunts anymore? Serious, I'm not kidding. They don't speak for me, and I can tell you they don't speak for almost anyone I know.

Music moved on. We as a youth moved on. We don't need them, we don't want them, and we do not intend to listen to another piece of shit that they make. There is far more talent in the internet just making shit like dubstep or fucking vaporwave that has so much more value than the crap they turn out at this point, it isn't even funny. Irrelevant poser artists just like their fanbase.

Musicians should never talk about politics
I don't even support trump but the amount of musicians who actually have well thought out opinions on these topics are next to none

spectacularly bad post

>if you hate Trump you centainly must be a shillary supporter

love this meme

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

too close to home innit

who's /pinochet/ here?

I honestly can't make any sense out of anything written in that post. Are you an Arab?

I legit don't even feel a single thing when I read your pathetic attempt to rile me up. Dude, it doesn't even get to me anymore. I'm right, and there is literally not a single fucking thing you do that can stop it. It's just cold reality. Radiohead fucking suck. I have never really felt like listening to them in that serious a way since In Rainbows.

Even some of their old music is just like, why? Why would I listen to it? I've got Can and Monolake, who the FUCK needs Radiohead? No, I'm seriously asking you. I've got Talk Talk.

Radiohead are a wildly overrated band. It's time to just admit that. This comment really has pushed me over the edge to something I've felt for years. Radiohead has a stupid fucking cult around them because of their edgy, paranoid political views that they believe make them sooooo smart and rebellious. It's like, no, actually your music is fucking PEDESTRIAN.

My Bloody Valentine is 100X more radical over a single fucking pop shit that Radiohead has made. I mean, honestly, Radiohead are just like a glorified modification of Oasis or Blur. Literally all their music is just like a more paranoid and edgy britpop. It's not "art" though they pose as though it is. Sure, it's nice and has some depth to it. But it isn't fucking Can. Ain't even on the level of ABBA in my world. It's just largely a dolled up brit pop that poses as super-hyper-profound and all their stupid fans eat it up because it seems like it's noble and going for some good "cause"

This comment from Yorke, to me, dispels that to a large extent. I just can't be arsed anymore. The left isn't a "good cause" any more than eating shit.

The King of Limbs was FUCKING HORSESHIT. No, I mean it, it was absolute gutter trash garbage. I don't give a fuck what Radiohead thinks about anything. And yeah, I will never listen to AMSP ever again, and neither should you. It's overrated, boring, tuneless, empty trash.

yes

lmao this shit going on my livejournal

whats a livejournal

omfg n00b >_

>whats a livejournal

Generation Z, everybody.

best post itt

all me btw

>Generation Z, everybody.
everybody, everybody

wish you had an argument but you dont

arguing is for fags