How do I get better at singing?

How do I get better at singing?

Other urls found in this thread:

freakonomics.com/podcast/peak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sing more. Record yourself and play it back. Keep doing this until you like the sound you make.

If you don't sound pretty good before training, you'll never sound very good. Singing you're largely born with. You can maybe train your way to being harmonic back up

Practice and failing basically

Wrong.

post vocaroo then

smoke cigarettes and cultivate an aesthetic and you will never need singing ability

This isn't true. Singing is a technical skill, though some people will just be better than others naturally, but it has to be learned

u gotta keep doing Great Gig in the Sky until u nail it

I joined a choir at my local community college. It has helped me immensely just by giving me something to practice and work on, and theres definitely some coaching involved even though its not individual. You should look into it if it's an option. I pay around $80 for 1 semester

Moo

This

freakonomics.com/podcast/peak/
Do listen to this.

What helped me a ton is try doing impressions of my favorite artists. I find it's much easier to do an impression than just start singing in your own voice. Then once you sound relatively similar branch off into your own sound. Also experiment with different styles of singing and don't be afraid to sound bad. Often time you can find your voice by singing in an exaggerated tone at first. Also sing in the car. I get about an hour in every day just singing when I'm driving. Plus the multitasking weirdly helped me play guitar/piano and sing at the same time.

Check my numbers

(not true by the way)

this is super obvious
>focused practice makes you better at something
wow shocking

Get a teacher. You don't want to fuck up your throat for the rest of your life because of wrong technique.

I

DELETE THIS

chill bitchnigga

Cedric bixler's vagina