Annie Clarky Santa Viny

St. Vincent is 34 years old now

how do you think her skyrocketing libido will influence her next album?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/blog-on-the-tracks/6528279/The-rudest-interviewee-I-ve-ever-had
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How come she didn't become part of Taylor's squad? Any theories? Even Lena Dunham is in.

I hear it's because Taylor is a total puritan

didn't like Annie's progressiveness.

> didn't like Annie's progressiveness.

But she's friends with Cara and Jack Antonoff. Maybe it's the other way around and Annie is too conservative? I mean she's all about cultural appropriation.

idk, mane

>f*cking

She's so ridiculous.

she is ridiculous

Where is this from?

it's from the the Cruel music video

>11 posts
>2 posters
Certainly impressive work
How are you doing today samefag shitposter and anniehater?

how you doin' antihater

Good, just woke up, going to work.
Are you australian? I always see this shitty threads are already up for a few hours and it's almost 8:00 here

Canadian

west coast.

She looks like she belongs in a cult ala Branch Davidians

>15 posts

>3 posters

What the fuck

>17 replies
>5 posters

why

Shit, i didnt realize it was 11:00 over there, i thought it would be already past midnight
So what's your reason for constantly making these shitty threads?

why not

How long is she gonna keep pretending she's Muslim?

Oh no, what happened?

its called a chapel veil

analyze the body language in this pic pls

She goes to church?

is she a fedora tipper?

Fuck her stupid ass signature guitar

I don't even know what her music sounds like,
but fuck that ugly ass Music Man piece of shit

You already knew it'd be an abomination
because it's a fucking Music Man

>the 4-2 headstock K E K

And then the cunt goes and makes it look like THAT

its obvious Clara is kind of agressive and snarky looking (probably more toward the public than at annie)

Annie is probably slightly annoyed at having her picture t

music man makes great guitars, it probably plays amazing but yeah it looks awful.

She's just making her own guitar so she can milk money from her fans. Classic Annie t b h.

i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/blog-on-the-tracks/6528279/The-rudest-interviewee-I-ve-ever-had

Yeah, I can agree on that. It's the same reason I used to hate Danos and Teles. I thought they were ugly as fuck, but Teles grew on me. I still think Danos are ugly as sin but I've developed a soft spot for them. I couldn't see this one growing on me though. It's like she tried to make a modern art guitar.

wtf? I hate Annie now

>to boldly go where david "dadrock" byrne has gone before

What reason did she give for her collab with Byrne?

she's the actual fedora that you tip

I hate her but she can sit on my face

fuck if i know. i dont pay much attention to the bitch, i came here for the shitposting.

>I hate her but she can sit on my face

im just a dog

It's because she's closed off and emotionally distant. She's hesitant to develop close friendships because the idea of granting someone access to her inner world is far too distressing. She probably had a bad experience in her past that is causing trust issues. David Byrne said that after months of working and touring together he didn't feel like he knew her any better. I can only imagine what this break up is doing to her psyche.

How's that psych major comin' along?

saved in my copypasta folder

>what are all these people talking about
>I'm glad no one notices me
>why is everyone in generic clothing
>I would be able to kill all three of these security guards before they could say "cuckold"
>I wish I was at home working on my album

She came through the McDonald's I work at yesterday and insisted I make her a plain mcflurry which is the same thing as plain ice cream just a higher price because the price of topping is included. I told her this and she looked at me straight on with a death glare and said, "I asked for a plain mcflurry." Bitch is off her rocker, man