What's the musical equivalent to the us election?

What's the musical equivalent to the us election?

Also, Trump or Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UCM-cb9hwc
youtube.com/watch?v=cA9AXvD09CM
youtube.com/watch?v=bI0OpstMPRo
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/781216176001126400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Corey Feldman - Angelic 2 The Core

Angelic Funkadelic = Trump
Angelic Rockadelic = Hillary

I'm voting Trump because I'm a staunch Republican but I don't particularly like the guy. I just want to see some liberals cry and not give the supreme court to the progressives.

This thread was deleted the first time because of people reporting it, keep that in mind lads

disintegration loops or any ratt album

youtube.com/watch?v=2UCM-cb9hwc

Big time Hillary Clinton. I was for Clinton in '08, I was for Clinton against Sanders, and I'm stoked as fuck to vote for her now.

Zero chance hillary wins.

>pandering to minorities
>elitist and political attitude
>unfunny and unlikable
>retread of obama's themes
>also a lizard masquerading as a human

Completely neutrally speaking, anyone who thinks Clinton will lose, no matter by how much, is kidding themselves beyond saving.

Spin Doctors - Two Princes
idk why it just works

I don't want to vote for either of these clowns but if I had to I guess I'd pick Hillary. Trump's antics are hilarious but he has no place in the white house. I wanted Bernie. I'm just holding out hope for a viable non-corrupt candidate comes along in the next cycle. I'll take 4 years of the status quo and minimal progress over some reality tv show jackass sending us back to the 40s.

Blur vs Oasis

Blur are trump btw

>hillary clinton
competent with dubious intentions
>donald trump
would be the least competent president the country's history but also has dubious intentions

GYBE - F#A#

I was Bernie-or-bust but I've finally come around to Hillary

le piss pizza vs fart baguette XD

>Blur won the battle of britpop

o shit

Everyone wanted Bernie. The DNC just rigged it because it's "her turn". I'm no Cred Forumsack or trump supporter or conspiracy nut but I firmly believe they favored Hillary and pulled a few strings. She's 100% a corporate whore. I'll still vote for her over the alternative but I'm holding my nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=cA9AXvD09CM

Trump ofc

>private organization favors decades-long club member vs the new guy who just got his card
no shit

youtube.com/watch?v=bI0OpstMPRo
Trump is the election. It's all about him.
You're either voting for him or against him.

bernie is hardly the new guy at anything

I mean they should at least try to make it seem fair instead of making their corruption and favoritism blatantly obvious.

>"her turn"

only thing I'm going to say is that quote comes from a conversation about how Hillary Clinton had spent so much of her adult professional life supporting her husband Bill and helping him get elected, and now it was "her turn" in the sense that she was becoming the focus of the relationship, and he'd be helping her from then on out

>political party
>Independent (1979–2015; 2016–present)
>Democratic (2015–2016)

what a fucking lame point

Merzbow - Venereology

>which pile of shit tastes better
America is going to be a fucking mess for the next 4 years no matter who wins

good

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/781216176001126400