youtube.com/watch?v=4KsQbqy5-Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=CvFyaVQLycg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smoke weed

listen to the fedora stuff first

Kendrick Lamar was made for people like you

No user, don't do it. That means you have good taste

this is accurate, i'm don't like hip hop but k dot is awesome

I don't like much either but there are some exceptions. I like a lot of Kanye's stuff but Late Registration is my favorite. All We Got Iz Us by Onyx is really good. Beastie Boys have a lot of great albums. Quasimoto's The Unseen is also really good. Check out Donuts by J Dilla too.

You might like the rest of TDE

Listen to Ab Soul and Q's lastest stuff

I'd like to know what artists you've listened to

Maybe you've just listened to shit artists this whole time

MF doom and a lot of the guys that were on hellfyre club (e.g. Milo, budriver, open mike eagle) will all get you into rap. Mostly because they have this artsy flair in their lyrics and beats that make them interesting and endearing to a non rap listener.

>TDE
why do they always succeed at entertaining me? I forget to mentioned I love Isaiah Rashad too. Not much into Q's music, but I'll check AB Soul

no need to change anything op. most hip hop is trash.
these albums are pretty good though and they showcase most of the different major styles if you really want to try
youtube.com/watch?v=L1Zqol7ARCk
youtube.com/watch?v=cVyXe5lFKpc
youtube.com/watch?v=tr0t-oveuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=4KsQbqy5-Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=CvFyaVQLycg

There's nothing to fix.

Bix nooding and muh dikking into a microphone while on drugs simply does not make for good music, no matter how many white sound engineers polish the groid's aural turd you're still listening to a monkey recite gibberish over an inorganic electronic beat.

I know its (((cool))) to pretend to like this garbage these days, but have some self respect and don't subject yourself to shit music for social brownie points.

Kys lol

jeeze man racism and bigotry boils down to hate, and it seems like you've got a lot of it. you should really try to find out where all that is coming from.

First you put a gun next to you head.

Most of it's shit so you're doing just fine

take mdma or lsd you'll like all type of music you listened in your trip that's cheating and it's really dumb to do it just for that but still it will certainly work

Those aren't words Tyrone, try again.

Evidence, experience, and deduction my dude.

People with an average IQ of 85 can't do much better than "ooga booga muh dikk nigguh" over a 4/4 beat that someone else mixed, pretending that such garbage is good is actual racism being expressed through lowering one's expectations, whereas me calling it shit is just 'being real' as they like to say.

Laughing out loud yourself kill

You're almost there Tyrone, one more time!

i haev komputer
i post

Uh duuuur

skriiiiiii

>People with an average IQ of 85
is that supposed to be a statistic for the entire black population or something? i'd like to see a source.

also, the whole point of hip hop is supposed to be bone-headed aggression as a form of protest so it makes sense that it's not usually intellectual (although there is plenty of brainy hip hop too) . it's same exact thing as punk, but you don't generalize the entire white population as idiots because some dumb teenagers decided to start making loud simplistic rock music

rek rek rek ole

be thankful you're not a nigger or a cucked faggot then.

Hahaha off yaself

wtf is going on in that gif?

Must be broken because you don't like nigger music?

>ZOO WEE MAMA

trolled you
lmaooooooo

And what else have they done besides hip-hop?

Jazz fizzled out after a while, clearly compositional structure and playing actual instruments was something only the talented tenth could get into, eventually it regressed back to the mean which is what we see today in rap / hip-hop, but the mainstream refuses to acknowledge this because >muh raycisum

Punk was always shit, nobody outside of the scene pretended that it wasn't shit, and for the most part its no longer a thing, if anything it was a small dip in a long upwards pointing graph of white musical supremacy ranging from classical masterpieces to modern technical melodic death metal.

And to clarify: 85 is the average IQ of the North-American pavement ape, the ones in Africa range all the way down to ~60 in some parts of the continent.

>source:

Further reading:

Piffer, D., & Kirkegaard, E. (2014). The genetic correlation between educational attainment, intracranial volume and IQ is due to recent polygenic selection on general cognitive ability. Open Behavioral Genetics, 1-35.

Rietveld, C. et al (2013). GWAS of 126,559 Individuals Identifies Genetic Variants Associated with Educational Attainment. Science, 340, 1467-1471. doi:10.1126/science.1235488

good double I check

Is that acclaimed actor Christian Bale?

literally all me, in truth
we /dubz/ now

guys pls notice my redpill ;_;

Step 1: Get decent headphones
Step 2: Listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy all the way through.

that worked for me

this, get blazed son

While I don't value the sources you cited for two shits, I do appreciate you citing them(even if you came off as a bit of a tryhard).

>fuck facts
>m-muh feels

And that is precisely why leftist egalitarianism is, at long last, circling the drain in the western world.

Hopefully you won't get """culturally enriched""" by a dindu or some other simian before you get a chance to see what comes next.

geek

>I am a 27 year old polymath wannabe(?), see very long list of interests below. I am mostly self-taught in various subjects. I have a linguistics bachelor from University of Aarhus, Denmark (my bachelor thesis concerned spelling reform with a focus on a proposal for Danish I developed in my spare time in 2009). Basically, it's an irrelevant degree that allowed me to live off a student grant.
Maybe because this is the guy that wrote the book? Grow up, you immature little wanker.

are you joking? that album is mixed like trash. i can even hear runaway clipping on apple earbuds.

op, get good headphones and listen to stankonia or something. R.A.P. music is mixed well too

If you really hate it so much then just move to the UK. Hip Hop doesn't exist there at all apparently.

>what is grime????????

uk is the future of hip hop

Hip-hop is huge in the UK, but they all rap in Arabic.

>technical melodic death metal

And how does any of that invalidate his research?

>A self taught man with a bachelor in linguistics publish a report in a subject completely irrelevant to what his degree, which has not even been properly peer reviewed by people who actually are knowledgeable in that field.
Hmm I wonder why this study is not credible?

Not hip hop

grime is an inferior, off brand version of hip hop that brits thought was so revolutionary and cutting edge that it warranted a new genre.

if this statement is accurate then the situation is even worse than I thought.

>forcing yourself

Does it get anymore retarded?

Nobody pretends to like anything.
Is this actually what racist retards believe?

> the whole point of hip hop is supposed to be bone-headed aggression as a form of protest
oh dog wat done

>ignore the data go- err i mean guys!
>focus endlessly on deconstructing the messenger!

t. Prof. Shlomo Bergblatsteinowitz

Are you even trying my dude?

Sorry if this is news to you Tyrone, but even the most cucked liberal whites doesn't actually like black """culture""", the only reason they pretend to is for social status among other cucked liberal whites.

Take a look around 'tha hood' and see how many white hipster faggots you find walking around, let alone living there.

Why are you still trying to reason with a troll?

What is it then?

I honestly don't know. There are so many stupid people in the world; it's hard to know who's a troll and who's a legitimate imbecile.

Grime is a genre of music that emerged in East London in the early 2000s. It is primarily a development of UK garage and jungle.

It sounds exactly like hip hop, though

it's not different enough to actually deserve a separate category, but it makes them feel like they've made some sort of contribution to hip hop so....

>most hip hop is trash
That's true for all genres

Good.
Hip-Hop is garbage, anyways.

hip hop sounds just like reggae

There's redeemable artists and songs to every genre that you'll like no matter how much you detest the genre itself. Maybe you should have a more open mind, otherwise you're going to miss out on a lot of good stuff.

what a fucking pleb
if you don't like it why would u force yourself to listen to it? dats some dumb shit right there OP

Not nearly as much as grime sounds like hiphop

>i will believe any study out there that validates my beliefs until its proven wrong
Average nigger has higher iq than you

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy hip hop

you could also not force yourself to like something you really don't
imagine