Pick your poison, Cred Forums

Pick your poison, Cred Forums.

Anyone who doesn't say numetal is retarded

Right, if just for some nice American Idiot nostalgia before I die

I was just having this conversation wtf. Is there a single great, or even good, post grunge album?

nu metal

Middle for Korn nostalgia.

Far right because 3/4 are good albums.

The others each only have one good album.

I'd rather shoot myself in the head than listen to Korn, so I think I'll go with the group on the right, just because Enema of the State and American Idiot at least bring some nostalgia.

*samples all of them*

This, Rotting Pinata by Sponge, Degradation Trip by Jerry Cantrell. There's a few glimmers of hope, I promise

which one do you think isnt good, boy??

those are all classics, except for the blink182 record, i've never listened to them

This

I would argue that at least one Foo Fighters album is decent.

Even if they're not great quite a few of them are fun to listen to, maybe it's just the nostalgia talking.

My niggas

Same, for nostalgia sake. Under the Cork Tree should be there.

Enema of the State is a goddamn classic. How have you heard the other 3 and not blink? Just curious because they were pretty big until they broke up.

None of them, i was a dadrocker and listened to pink floyd

Deftones are objectively good

every album on the right is 7/10 or higher

And that's one of their best albums.

nu metal
blink and shit were ok but just deftones alone validates nu metals existence

I meant sample as in production sampling lel, I'm probably gonna end up sampling all 12 albums

This is objectively the right choice, and Enema of the State is objectively the bad album.

Around the fur isn't my poison, it's more like my supplement for adrelanine
All the other albums on that list are pretty shit though

Except that it's all objectively mediocre

fall out boy are shite though

fall out boy post-reunion are shite you mean

I pick Death Grips

anyone who doesnt choose middle is insane. it has the only 2 good albums on the entire thing

no, they've always been shite

If we want this to be a hard choice it would have Blink's self titled and Under the cork tree on the far right. That would actually make me think about it ratjer than defaulting middle on sight.

days of the new is so underrated

Foo Fighters s/t is pretty good, rest is awful

definitely middle. Deftones and Linkin Park are very listenable without the lyrics

Maybe it's because I started listening to them from an early age but I do like some of their songs. Generator, My Hero etc. are so catchy.

This.

Excuse you. Deftones don't have cringey lyrics.

Around the Fur is by some distance the best album on that pic, and Korn is at least good fun

Middle is the best by far, and Deftones are the only good artist on that chart honestly. The other 3 are at least fun to listen to as well.

Glad you guys have good taste.

>Implying that the pop punk side isn't infinitely superior when enjoyed as regular pop music.

The poison on the far right. At least most of it was fun, high school drama nonsense instead of it trying to be edgleords

why no MCR under pop-punk?

pop punk easily

is that sonic youth?

Everybody had a dad rock phase

Agreed on best album, Korn is not terrible. To be fair there is a lot of good fun on the pop punk side of things.