"Don't need your money, money

>"Don't need your money, money
To get me what I want" - buys million dollar houses

she already got the money money why wud she needurs?

>Only one earphone in
Everything this talentless cunt does makes me hate her more.

song implies she's a simple taste person when actually she's probably a show home maniac control freak female like the sort that gives you retardation in a 10m radius

who are you? you're the same person on all these posts

She recently purchased two multi-million properties side by side to create a complex didn't she?
Her father has history in real estate so I can see why she made the purchase, it's likely for investment purposes

Lana is rlly lovely :^)

Well I mean I could vaguely see the use. Walking while listening to music through headphones really cuts off your situational awareness, which could lead to shit like getting hit by a car.

Also reminds me of sitting in class with one headphone in so I could listen to music but also hear when the teacher called my name so it wouldn't be obvious I wasn't playing attention.

Bitch has some exceptionally bizarre body formations though. Wide fucking face.

I love Lana Del Rey so much, I have an escapist fantasy where her and I live Carlos Slims manhattan mansion.

I get the feeling that a lot of her lyrics are ironic. Some of them are way too over-the-top to actually be serious.

I don't think so, I take them to be quite revealing

I just realized she reminds me of jennifer lawrence if jennifer got tons of botox and plastic surgery

>which could lead to shit like getting hit by a car
all you have to do is look both ways before crossing the street

What's your point?

She wouldn't say no to a Five Pounds after all

she getting fatter?

Who cares
h
o

C
a
r
e
s

Brooklyn baby is ironic

no it's implying she doesn't want a man for his money

Is LDR in this thread? Please put your hand up

Le fantano watching REAL Indie hipster xD

Lana is a goddess, you are all apostates and heretics for not worshipping her beauty. Unironic opinion btw

>he thinks a million dollars for a house is unreasonable

stay poor

>million dollar houses
that's not even that much honestly

Im not a huge lana fan but this still triggered me, dont compare her to that "look at me, im so normal" attention whore Jennifer Lawrence

>low waist

I think its my fetish user

All houses in major cities are in the million-dollar range now. Nothing unusual about that.

This is something that's always pissed me off about her detractors.

I've listened to Born To Die ~80 times and the other albums once each so my experience is only with that album. It's not meant to be taken seriously. You're supposed to think it's fucked up, disgusting, misogynistic, whatever. As someone who was in an unhealthy relationship like some of the shit she describes, it's interesting to see that many facets of the psyche of the abused laid out.

I would, if I'm being real with you

I wouldn't in all honesty

how many dicks have they taken?

says the guy living with his parents