If you think Lauren Mayberry is the best music waifu you're a fucking manchild

if you think Lauren Mayberry is the best music waifu you're a fucking manchild

Caroline Polachek > Lauren Mayberry threat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RRc0T3l1Co
youtube.com/watch?v=VioXu6lnP6c
consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/chvrches-lauren-mayberry-destroys-heckler-who-asks-her-to-marry-him-watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep your waifus, Grimes is the queen of electropop. Fact.

you're all wrong.

eww... she sweats a lot...

Her music is unlistenable, so...

i bet it tastes delicious
i disagree

Yea I like her. Arcadia is amazing.

yeah.. she's perfect

She's gorgeous and her music is pretty good, but too tall

Go back to your mancave

Literally who

Superior waifu incoming

Julia is too normal to even compare to Grimes.

>le noise and power electronics are not music maymay xD

julia why u rip off marina?

she smiles like a horse lmaooo

lavren still queenfu

They're noise, not music. Music = organized sounds. That radomness that sounds irritating isn't music.

all wrong

you should read some music theory.

*randomness

Why is Matthew Barney in the background? I'll bet he's fucking her. Gotta get dat young puss after Bjork's disgusting ass.

For what? My ears can't stand that noise.

it was just a suggestion. you do whatever the fuck you want. stay ignorant.. fine by me.

He's not wrong. And there's a reason that whatever bullshit you're reading is called "theory" not fact.

Anyway, I dig a lot of noise, but if it has nothing to do with harmony or certain consonance/dissonance relationships, then calling it music is a bit of a stretch. Like, if it's just fucking static or high pitched noises, guess what, it's not music, faggot.

nobody is talking about wall noise. are you even reading the thread?

>not wanting to dominate a lesbian and make her grovel at your feet

Someone simply mentioned noise and power electronics. And there are plenty of noise artists on labels like Pan and Editions Mego who aren't ""wall noise"", but don't make music.

You don't know what the word theory means. Pro tip: the word you are thinking of is conjecture, not theory.

Theory: an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true.

Nope, theory means what I thought it meant. Keep grasping.

Tthe whole chvrches/lauren mayberry things a joke. The musics "meh" tier (some track from their first aside). Part of the reason they're popular is because people want lauren to piss on their faces.

I hate it when you break character

this is like being told david blaine isn't really magic. :(

>but too tall
>but I'm short

This bait never gets old does it? I already fell for it when I had metal friends in high school, and I still do.

OP here, just want to say that you're all wrong, noise is shit, grimes looks fucking retarded and caroline doesn't look like a horse

I just checked out Chairlift and they're pretty good, thanks for the recommendation OP

i want to laminate this picture

this is like finding out santa claus isnt real

You broke my heart, Brandon ;-;

FUCK OFF
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN LAVREN THREADS ANYMORE
YOU SOLD OUT

Shame on you for insulting Grimes like that, heartless bastard.

BTW, Chairlift latest album was shit. Much worse than their second one, Something.

were there ever any doubts?
youtube.com/watch?v=6RRc0T3l1Co

BASED

Good taste OP

jesus christ how horrifying

Better than both Lauren and Caroline.

good music but not waifu material.
the other chick in the band is much qtier

>Cred Forums - Music

actually I think anyone who has a waifu qualifies as a manchild

But Wata is best musicfu.

who knows...

i want to print this picture

this is a nice thread OP

OP here, you are all welcome, it's impossible not to like her, she has the looks and her music doesn't suck

David Blaine is magic tho

wtf... are you into ugly abortions or something man?

Dude, you forgot your glasses or you have really bad taste in women.

still OP here, now I just want to say that I've seen CHVRCHES and Chairlift live and Lauren is riduculous and thinks that is better than everyone, even asked the crowd to stop moshing at a big music festival. Caroline is awesome and kind, at the end of her performance the band hang out with the fans, got to meet her and take pics with the band. chvrches suck live as well

OP, you suck ass. Why do you insult other artists in order to promote your waifu? That's lame, bruh.

it's just facts, most people hated on her after the performance, me included, there was a stupid small mosh pit during all shows and she had to act retarded

>most people hated on her after the performance, me included
Most people? Did you ask all of them? How do you know that?

Good thread, this is my favorite pop song of the decade: youtube.com/watch?v=VioXu6lnP6c

these are fucking hot
post more

also that ramona lisa album that she did was quite nice

social network, tags, talking with friend, idiot, it's 2016

wrong wrong wrong

hot but she's kind of boring... are you into necrophilia?

The idiot is you.

>social network, tags, talking with friend
That isn't enough to support you stupid ideas. You said that Chvrches suck live because you're biased against them, dummy. You also said that "Lauren is riduculous and thinks that is better than everyone". Again, that's bullshit. How do you know she thinks that way? Did she ever said that? Or you're talking out of your ass? And regarding "even asked the crowd to stop moshing at a big music festival" she's damn right. The safety of a festival is very important, if you want moshing go to a punk or metal show.

>can't discuss musicians on the music board

doesn't seem boring to me, esp after her last album

Julia is my soul-mate.

i actually like the first album and I had fun during some songs, she also was in an interview where she was just acting stupid, search for chvrches paredes de coura 2016 if you want, she's arrogant.
There was security, chvrches were the last band playing the main stage on the last day of the fest, there were mosh pits and crowd sufing during the other shows, don't be dumb, you don't know shit, don't be obsessed

get the fuck out of my thread

I give her a pass, not better than Caroline tho, album is great yeah

what do you have against lavren ya cuntbucket?

consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/chvrches-lauren-mayberry-destroys-heckler-who-asks-her-to-marry-him-watch/
i don't know men, something about her tells me that she tries to hard, her music is average, and she thinks she's better than she is, but the point is, caroline is better and yall should check out chairlift's latest album

>yall should check out chairlift's latest album
It's crap. Recommend to people to listen to Something.

she's meh tier at best

>Mayberry was doing some of her normal, witty banter between songs when suddenly a man called out, “Marry me!” There to perform her music for the crowd, the singer was in no mood for a proposal. “Oh, come on,” she responded, as disappointed as she was annoyed. “Do you actually think that’s… what’s the hit rate on that? When you go to public places and ask women you don’t know if they want to wed you?… Does that work out well for you, sir?”

She didn’t stop there, pointing out that the guy clearly didn’t know who she was. “And also, I assume because you’re here that you’d know a bit about our band. And I’m very grumpy. I don’t want that shit.”

“Thank you,” she wrapped up as the audience applauded her very vocal rejection. “Thank you everybody else. Sorry for shaming that one person, but if nobody tells you, you’re never gonna know. And luckily for me right now, I have a microphone and you don’t, so it works in my favor at this particular juncture.”

what a fucking cunt

You really have bad taste if that gorgeous woman is just meh to you. Seriously.

i want to be publicly humiliated by her tho

maybe he just has higher standards than you

I love her so much

now imagine being at a fest and she stops playing to ask the crowd to "stop moshing, I don't like that"

how can you even compare that shitface to caroline? fuck outta here

>shitface
You confused them, bruh. Caroline is very ordinary and has those ugly warts on her face. Helen is a Scottish beauty.

literally every girl in this thread is a 5/10

>if you think Lauren Mayberry is the best music waifu you're a fucking manchild
>Caroline Polachek > Lauren Mayberry threat
Ok.

Helen is 10/10.

you don't know what true beauty is

I like something but moth's grown on me desu

She's really not very pretty user.

you must have awfully high standards if you think this is a 5/10

She has such an ugly name

she's so fucking ugly omg, go away ffs eww

Keep trolling. But we know she's very pretty.

you're just bait at this point, if not, trust me, she's ugly af

only correct answer