Now that the dust has settled. What does Cred Forums think of Atrocity Exhibition?

Now that the dust has settled. What does Cred Forums think of Atrocity Exhibition?

yappy and whiney

We already have so many of these threads

it's rap album of the decade, everyone disliking it would get checked if they posted their 2016 top 5, production and flow are on another level, etc etc etc etc etc

conway album shits all over it
but you probably only heard p4k core hip hop albums so why bother

Conway and Westsidegunn are both mediocre as hell and look up to Danny, so you're playing yourself

>conway
Who?

stern

C level lifestyle thug rapper, Retchy P wannabe shit that's only significant because it's explicitly not trap

lol i saw someone the other day talking about this album saying it was made out of "the mistaken belief that different is always good". what a jackass lol "you made something *I* dont like? it MUST have been a mistake on your part, it's not like other people exist or anything"

Danny Brown's Atrocity Exhibition: NOT GOOD

My top 5 of 2016 aren't memerap so objectively better automatically.

I can't stand it when this happens.

>memerap

so you're that insecure about your picks huh

If Fantano pulls this I'm breaking his teeth.

so what
messhugah look up to metallica

it's alright but it attracts absolute retards who tip toe into hip hop when run the jewels and clipping release albums then spend the rest of their year complaining about trap music as if it began in 2016

cool, if messhugah was quantifiably less talented and less creative than metallica this would be a similar example. But it's not, so enjoy your dime a dozen mixtape against this fucking beast of an album because it doesn't compare

i like how you segue from quantifiable fact to unjustified opinion in one sentence, bravo

probably because conway is a hungry rapper like danny brown used to be but now he can coast on pitchfork and NPR fumes for another half a decade

so you admit that the first part of my sentence is quantifiable fact? Nice, we're done here

the bit about messhugah
i like how you're running away now, gj

Am I the only one that can't understand what the fuck he's saying?

hungry for what? a Da$h feature? a youtube playlist of "Alchemist type beat" videos?

classic example of "artistic ability < undiscovered thug status" in rap fans, I bet you gassed the fuck out of Robb Bank$ too

lol no no, that was YOUR cue to leave not mine

>muh thread

lmao

>he thinks it's not my thread
it's my thread

success obviously

danny brown had more 'artistic ability' when he didn't have a warp money tap and desperate need for metacritic validation

shaggy's son had neither artistic ability or thug status

what?

CHECKKKKK!

AOTY like really doe