He can't keep getting away with it

he can't keep getting away with it

When Fantano gets his arse turned into a mineshaft by rich Hollywood perverts then he can talk shit about Corey, but until that happens the melon can't possibly understand Corey's work.

He's not a critic he's a bully

what a dick

talk about low-hanging fruit. Only the MDE Cred Forums and redditor crowd would find it amusing to make fun of such an easy target for 5 minutes let alone 50

this is why I constantly regret coming to this board

We can't let the perverts win. Corey must succeed in his messages of Love and Positivity. Hail Feldman, strong and true.

fuck off melonhead

He is a very rude man

sure, the people that aren't watching reddit-tier memes beating a dead horse are neckbeards

it's rather about if you all are actually serious or not, because if you are then that's truly pathetic.

Apparently he played every instrument on the record, produced and released it himself

I mean it might be an objectively terrible album but fuck you can't fault his effort and ambition, he genuinely deserves a consolation prize for that

I really feel for the guy TBdesuH

This

He's not even funny or knowledgeable when he's reviewing something seriously. This is just punching down.

>there are people who call Trout Mask Replica the GOAT and this the WOAT
Explain this

>haha beefheart and zappa were such funny goofballs xD
>wtf this corey guy makes very bad music he disrespects music!!!

I already hate Fantano but I can't even be mad about this, it just makes me sad

He even acknowledges that Feldman is clearly mentally ill in the video and he still decided to make the "review". Not even a regular review either, nearly a goddamn hour of just ripping apart this album. It's not funny or witty or informative it just feels nasty for the sake of that sick ad revenue.

Even for Fantano this is low. This is like Breitbart-tier. This is like spending an hour systematically ripping apart a random kid's first album on Bandcamp and trying to stack it up against the year's major releases for no reason. What a cunt

why would I not be serious about thinking corey feldman is an obvious, unfunny target of mockery? Do you still think making fun of Juggalos is funny? Are bacon memes funny? Did you buy a Harambe shirt?

Plus, I'm glad you've had a good enough life to not have your parental relations permanently ruined and be passed around a child sex ring, but Corey did have those things happen to him, and when that's the root of your comedy it can really only be enjoyed by weak people that fetishize cruelty as a way of making themselves appear more resilient.

The album isn't even that bad. It's not great music but it is enjoyable. Fantano hates the album for not being some high art masterpiece, which it obviously isn't trying to be.

Crossed the line, Bad People and Everybody are genuinely enjoyable songs.

I didn't know he had a video for it til now. I just saw that a friend reviewed it, and recognized Corey's name. So I listened to it, thought it was one of the worst things I'd ever heard and reviewed it

who the fuck are you talking to

who are you

Fantano loves child rape, so is it surprising that he'll mock pedophilia victims?

Not really

Why do I have to be somebody or talking to somebody

you could say that Scaruffi did to TMR the opposite of what Fantano did to corey feldman, meaning that, if it wasn't for Scaruffi, 99% of people wouldn't even know that TMR exists and the other 1% would think it's trash

>Why do I have to be somebody

Remove your fucking trip you utter bellend

Yeah but that We Wanted Change song is really terrible. Why the fuck is a jazz song on the album? It makes no sense.

Ehm Trout Mask Replica is a legendary album. Scaruffi is a complete nobody outside of Cred Forums

>Fantano loves child rape
...?

See you're all mixed up user. You have this presumption in your head that all trips only use a trip to make some kind of reputation or name for themselves to attract attention, when in actuality I only use it to strike up conversation across different threads with anons and follow up with anons that I give album recommendations on their thoughts after the initial thread has been archived.

tripfags dont talk to people they just announce their opinions because they have a tripcode and think people give a shit

if I had posted that exact post with no trip, you wouldn't have said a thing, which only proves the bias held on your end.

Are you deaf?

because nobody gives a fuck if you reviewed it or where you found out about it unless you're Fantano, and yet your post seems like it came from the middle of a conversation you fucking attention whore

>the clash's sandinista
>double album

go to bed anthony

Some people just love to make fun of people that clearly have mental disorders.

Fantano Youtube channel is actually one the favorites for the alt-right white nationalists.

idk if you're serious or not but it is true

ayy lmao
Nice bait, Fantano regularly praises black artists and is adamantly against racism.

Is that why you feel comfortable claiming to understand it yrself?

That doesn't change his point though

holy shit do you actually believe this?
it wasn't Scaruffi who brought TMR to popular attention, it was Zappa

true

are you that butthurt by the way my post "came off" as sounding to you? You must be a pretty sad guy

I thought he was a Berniecuck tho?

I suppose he's not a Trumpcuck either, even though he dipped his feet in the waters of anti-feminism last year, interviewing many Breitbart-tier pundits like Milo or Sargon, he has a typical subversive and edgy approach to politics, like "US isn't a Democracy" or "voting doesn't change anything".

>"US isn't a Democracy"

lol this is such an edge lord opinion, I hate hearing it

"we're not even a real democracy!!!"

Ok? What we actually are doesn't change any of our current issues, people saying this usually know about 10% of how our government works on a broad scale.

Now if you start complaining about the electoral college and shit its got some weight behind it

You know it's true. The molesting melon knows no mercy.

stop bringing your shitty politics into this fantano hate thread

FuckFantano he is is a bully

Corey didn't deserve this

Has it ever occurred to you that an experimental album from 1969 had garnered praise and criticism before some shitty meme critic came along? Scaruffi is a literal nobody, and any modern musician that's played anything resembling jazz or fusion has heard or TMR.

We're only trying to deconstruct Melon's character.

I was not saying he embraces some form of implicit or explicit racism, for the contrary, but ironically he got a lot of attention and praise from some alt-right related people in twitter and youtube.

this. Fantano is a dumb manchild

Fantano confirmed as the Sam Hyde of music reviewing.

It has to do with his manner. He's very brusque, and he makes out like he's putting things "as they are" without learning anything or approaching from a critical stance. The alt-right is full of uneducated people who like to hear themselves talk, so it makes sense they would enjoy him.

I've lost all respect for him after I listened the Sargon interview.