Wow

>wow
>Its fucking nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_Fx1yq3A8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah no shit these milk-for-brains cretins will like anything they can call "Yeezus-esque"

why are you people so salty over a pitchfork score

only track i can stand is the first one, because you can actually hear his voice without a shit tone of glitchy pitched vocals layered on top of it 100 times

what score

holy shit anything with distorted drums is instantly yeezus. I like this album beacause i like it. Fuck yeezus

Seriously, stop spamming this shit album already.

WELP the pitchfork score dropped, time for all the contrarians to come out in full force. There was so many aoty threads yesterday hmmmm

fuck this white kanye west hipster guy. He used to be good but this album is sucking autotuned dicks in space

I didn't care enough to listen to the 320 but it's actually not bad. Straddles the line between genuine inspiration and bland doodles

I am 1000% sure that either Cred Forums or Cred Forums is your main board. This is exactly how I would imagine someone on Cred Forums replying if this thread was made there.

Please go back to r/Indie

Hes 100% correct, actually. Such dense buzzwords only suit trite, disgusting """"artists""" like bon iver. Hes a faceless hipster kanye wannabe at this point, and thats all there is to it.

please go to Reddit to continue this discussion

9/10 BNM

fucking shit album bro

That's not how it works, new friend. You cant just call something you dislike "Reddit" regardless of the context. If anything, this album is Reddit incarnate.

I don't know, I just dont like his stuff anymore. For Emma was such an incredible debut, but I was really disappointed with his self titled album, and this isn't much better. It's not that I dont appreciate him trying out new things styalistically, But something about his vocals/lyrics feel like they've taken a huge decline. Some of the lyrics on this were really cringey to listen to.

I feel like I'm the only one loving the lyrics on this thing haha.

This album has absolutely no redeeming qualities of originality.

It became popular because of pitchfork, and vice versa. Its just mediocre strumming with the occasional muh country twang. That's all there is to it.

God I forget people on Cred Forums listen to Bon Iver. Disgusting.

youre forgetting the brilliant gut wrenching melodies of a man that was heartbroken bro

yeah 22 a million has much weaker lyrics all around. the vocals on 33 god completely ruin the track.

for emma was a fluke

I can't tell if satire or not. Must be accurate

>tfw Blood Bank is still his best work

not satire, its a great feels album for a breakup

anyone have a download link?

this song is fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=P_Fx1yq3A8M

I think that he is focusing more on the instrumentals of his albums than his lyrics as of late.
Nothing wrong with that, but it can alienate some of his fans

Is it just me or is all the random cursing reaaaaaaly cringey? Or does Justin curse like an 8 year old irl

I agree with you. Man I wish he didn't do that stupid thing with his lyrics, examples from 22, a million being:

>Philosophize your figure
>Dedicoding every daemon

There's other less obvious excerpts that I found, and the song Holocene is a perfect example of it, but he just puts these word together that mean absolutely NOTHING and only says them because they sound cool together.

TURN AROUND NOW YOU'RE MY A TEAM

I can barely listen to the first song with all the weird clipping and shit. Is the whole album like this?

I gotta say... I was worried how it would go together after hearing the pre-released songs. But I'm actually really digging it.

It's like William S. Burroughs got real crunk in a stable mate and decided to write a folksy glitchtronica album. It's legitimately batshit but pleasingly broken.

Witch Cabin.

nothing Burroughs about it mane

why don't you try reading some

i've listened through it twice and while i don't think it's bad music it's quite forgettable

don't really care too much for a single track

also the dude's voice is really lame

Might want to learn a little bit about Burroughs before you start spouting off, son.

Never been. You seem intimately familiar with it, though.

What do you mean, I own most of if not all of his published works

I even have a physical copy of his narrated version of Haxon

None of it is this fucking stupid

Not him, but my problem isn't with Bon Bon. It's w/ P4k

9.0 is the safest possible score for 22 A Milla, and I hate when P4k finds that score each year that is the "safe score" for that particular year

2012: 9.5
2013: 8.7
2014: 9.2
2015: 9.3
2016: 9.0-9.1

But Whatever, it's a business thing

It's the white guy/indie/folk version of Blonde.
That said, it's better than Blonde.

33 "GOD" is great

29 #stafford APTS is really great

how are they supposed to be analogous in any way

>Long awaited albums by popular alternative artists
>Artists opt for an experimental "challenging" sound that might polarize fans of their earlier more accessible work
>Heavy use of altered and distorted vocals singing soulful, personal lyrics

Both albums seem to be hitting a lot of the same notes to me.

everybody on this board is a fucking idiot except for me

I've never listened to Bon Iver before
I didn't pay attention to the lyrics on this album
I think it's a 6/10 (I liked it)

Pretty good day so far

i feel like i've totally grown out of caring about the lyrics in music

if they are supposed to enhance the experience of this music significantly it's no surprise i regarded it so lukewarm