What's this new wave of rap called?

youtube.com/watch?v=BsfFq3k4PCw

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb1PwmimOYI

youtube.com/watch?v=nzpZov-VFLk

youtube.com/watch?v=nnnLnExUsY4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gk_sGgZtGs

internet/bubblegum trap

>mumble rap

no but seriously, its like experimental trap music for younger kids.

the polar opposite of artists like danny brown, earl sweatshirt, yelawolf

this new wave is only alive because its "cool" to like these rappers and if you dont youre seen as a "real rap" fag. Yachtys the only one that MIGHT be relevant 2 years from now

shit

soundcloud trap

Who inspired them? I have heard many looked up to Lil B and Future

soulja boy and chief keef

shitty/ironic internet backpack rap, mumble rap, memetrap

i dont care but it bangs

youre the reason these autistic rappers are making way too much money

Trill Sammy and famous dex are way worse than yachty and uzi, practically not even the same wave.

How are they different?

Yeah pretty much, alota these kids got most of their style from lil b, future, migos, young thug.
The real reason is And then people see it as something so easy to do, almost every single person you meet thinks they're a rapper.
The game is being destroyed with free YouTube beats, generic trap and no actual message in the music.
But even with that being said there is a ying yang factor involved and I can appreciate artists like yachty and Uzi because they and few others do it well.

It's those imitators and wannabes that I hate

lil b, soulja boy, kid cudi, 808s kanye, gucci mane are probably the biggest influences

What's crazy is kids 10 years from now are gonna say "Hey, lil boat and trill Sammy influenced me

Lmao no they wont cause theyll both be irrelevant in 2 years

no
none of them don't even have close to the discog of those artist
drop your tripcode pussyboy you don't know shit

Youre one of the reasons too man. ALL the rappers that came up this year are biting Young Thug, Chief Keef, Gucci Mane, and Future

Crap rap
rap is 75% of crap

Well in general there will be a trickle down effect, maybe not literally those specific artists but I'm sure you get the gist.
I never said I'm an expert on the "new wave", these are merely my opinions
Kinda what I said