What does /mu think of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

Is there anything better?

White mans japanese pop. Get out of here baka.

Yeah, anything else produced by Yasutaka Nakata.

>White mans japanese pop
what the hell is this even supposed to mean

music for weaboos no japanese person with any taste listens to

weebs find KPP too weird and she doesnt sing in animes

>be Yasutaka Nakata
>be shitty musician
>make shitty electropop
>no one cares
>be sad Nakata
>have great idea!
>what if you made shitty electropop, but had a cute girl with a lel-so-randumb-xd aesthetic front it?
>do it
>down in money

Didn't Fantano give Nanda Collection a good score? Some of those songs are really great

>capsule
>shitty electropop
>no one cares

i'll find you and i'll kick your shit
also perfume is pretty well known

>fagtano

out of my board faggot

what would you know white boy, i see you foreigners being milked by her all over the globe

never said foreigners didnt liked her, stupid fatmerican pretending to be japanese

but they're not weebs, weebs don't like stuff they can't put on AMVs and recognize the names from their favourite OPs

capsule is shitty electropop fronted by had a cute girl
only difference with perfume is that there are multiple girls

Yes, some things are much much better.

Pic related.

There's so much wrong with this post i don't know where to start. Fuck you.

Nandacollection is pretty decent, but KPP is not on the level of Capsule or Perfume

In her style nothing comes close to being as good. She's perfect

>capsule girl
>cute

shut your stupid trap you know nothing nigga

Weebs are just people who let Japanese media take up most of their lives yet refuse to learn how to speak the language. Are you saying that KPP doesn't match this group perfectly?

clearly a qt
how people are deceived into liking this crap is beyond me.
I can guarantee 100% that you wouldn't like anything that hack Nakata made if he was a western producer working for western vocalists.

you talk nothing but garbage, please end your life along with your pathetic race

perfume, coltemönikha

the first EP is the only one that contends with the best of Nakata

I was pretty into her - I liked the whole idea of 'so cute and sugary that it's sickening' that she explained her music as being. She's pretty good live, too.
Capsule and Perfume are both better musically, though, which is especially apparent now since she recently sort of gone full radio pop and dropped the semblance of conceptual value she had.

I'm a fan, I have a t-shirt. I wear it every time my metaller friend asks me to hang out at shitty metal bars.

i like her music! but i didn't listen to much of it, tho the songs i like i listened like 20 times each
my favs are ponponpon candy candy, cherrybonbon and furisodeshon

>I can guarantee 100% that you wouldn't like anything that hack Nakata made if he was a western producer working for western vocalists.

I like PC Music and KKB

Sorry but you're wrong

>I don't like certain music because the writer isn't appropriately credited..

lol i don't like justin bieber, but Purpose was TERRIFIC.