Reading vargs comments on his own videos is the most fun i've had in a while

reading vargs comments on his own videos is the most fun i've had in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTmntVsBgao&t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=tIhAYw5jug4
thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/14/hallow-heal/
youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His channel is pretty great even tho I don't get with everything

Wow he's legitimately insane

varg sounds like a dumbass

lmao he's so fucking mad he even replied twice

alt-right babies are all the same

Nothing so delicious as aut-right asspain.

LOL an old man got mad at somebody calling him insane HAHA TRIGGERED SO BUTTHURT XD

meh

WE WUZ VIKINGS

Back to thulean perspective you go manbaby.

Bumping for more

NEANDERTHALS*

I can't believe I actually like two albums made by this mong

Varg's right.
Euronymous was kind of a dick

and varg isnt? i

Nah, he's just straight up sociopath or something
Dudes like him who refuse to budge and are so convinced they're right and in the right all the time legit scare me

Yeah he is as well, but Varg's only really a dick if you bother him. Euronymous, by all regards went out of his way to cause as much pain and misery as possible.

Damn....

lel

Well, he said it. I'm deleting all my metal albums.

is varg the most spooked man ever?

> whigger

Does he mean wigger, and if so someone explain that to me because blacks are so far removed from metal it's practically foreign.

muh evropean heritage!

>BLACK metal
>not whigger culture
baka senpai desu

he means that metal fags act like niggers
what don't you get?

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=iTmntVsBgao&t=96

absolute madman

Everyone knows the Vikings were black

Varg is fucked, but at least he like stands for something. Euronymous was such a fucking edgelord.

I only went to his channel yesterday for the first time and read some comments, he's edgy as fuck.

im not too into the black metal scene, what all did euronymous do?

edgy theistic satanist (he actually believed and worshipped satan, as opposed to LaVeyan satanists), authoritarian communist (he fucking liked Pol Pot, can't really think of an actual communist who would), convinced Dead to kill himself, generally just kind of a dick

Euro was based as fuck, i.e. he was a straight up commie of the Pol Pot kind. Blastin right wing asses and such.

>authoritarian communist
you can't be an authoritarian communist, communists want a stateless society

oh shit kek kek kek kek

Kek. Why is Varg so based?

>so, not caring about killing a guy makes you insane?
yes. yes it does.

Daily reminder that if you don't agree with Varg you're a gay nerd

authoritarian communists are usually for taking state power and getting to a stateless society through authoritarian means

fucking kek

i'm aware, i'm an ancom. was trying to make the distinction between a normal commie and someone like Euronymous who did it as an attempt to be edgy. i mean, he joined a communist party and left because they weren't Khmer Rouge motherfuckers lol

yeah this is what i meant. Euro certainly didn't actually believe in it.

Varg is such a fucking nerd.not in a bad way

He thought a society like the ones under Pol Pot or Stalin. He was a dick though. He basically got Dead to kill himself, allegedly stabbed him on one occasion, when he did kill himself he took pictures of his corpse which he showed to his mates and made necklaces out of his skull. On top of which he had a habit of threatening to kill a lot of people, including a lot of people in Mayhem, most of whom left afterwards. He also apparently watched a lot of snuff films and things, and Varg alleges that the reason that he killed him was because Euronymous was planning to torture and kill him while filming it, which doesn't sound too unbelievable. I think the fact that barely anyone in the original Black Metal scene seems to give a shit about his murder shows the type of bloke he was.

ya if he wasn't a racist reactionary i'd probably think he was pretty cool

>i'm an ancom

a world without people challenging things would be pretty dull and probably would be a disaster

never suggested the opposite.

>using reactionary and racist as pejoratives

xD

epic... simply epic :)

this. I have never listened to Burzum or any of his music but I still watch his channel to see if he goes mental again one day.

>taking pride in being spooked

>Being mad means you're wrong lol!

When will this meme die?

*VIKANGZ

>being spooked enough to think that being unspooked is hip and correct

kek

wtf I hate metal now??

>not agreeing with someone means its a meme lol!

Varg is based as fuck
Brutal honesty

Communism vs. libertarianism is the scale on which economic production advocacy is measured while authoritarian vs. anti-authoritarian is governmental structure for the level of top-down enforcement.

>Maoism

=Hyperauthoritarian communism

>Stalinism

= Centrist leaning Authoritarian communism

>Classical Marxism

=Moderately anti-authoritarian communism

>Anarcho-communism

=Very anti-authoritarian communism

>Anarcho-primitivism/tribalism

Is against even the most rudimentary civilizational hierarchies.

But the "haha you mad ;)" part is.

>Metal comes from rock
>Rock comes from blues
>Blues is nigger music
On the other hand, ambient was made by a white man whom even though he played rock before was inspired by classical while inventing the genre, which is clearly white music and thus okay to play.
Karl Marx was

It's honest if you're from the cultural wastelands of Scandinavia probably. It's a typical Varg post though, a bit of truth to hook you and then a bullshit supposition. I guess this passes for intelligent discussion in this dissolute age.

>okay to play.
Has this been okayed by the race police?

he IS the race police. so yes.

Yeah you're talking shit m8. There's no communism-libertarian divide, the first libertarians were (communist) anarchists. Your definitions also make no sense. Communism is a classless, moneyless and stateless society.

>Communism is a classless, moneyless and stateless society.
That's the ideal, yes, but seemingly every attempt to initiate this involves getting rid of the people currently in power, sticking some other people up there to spread this to the working classes and then them deciding not to because, hey, why waste all this new-found power you have?

What did he mean by this?

Van Halen makes him want to jack off

lewd

so to speak... ;-)

wtf I love Hitler now

Why does he type like a teenage girl?

that's actually funny though

Can we post more meme comments please?

why is Cred Forums obsessed with this guy exactly?

he's a great source of comedy.

musical genius and complete nutcase, what isn't to love?

alt-right kiddies identify with him

i wonder what the chances are that he goes on Cred Forums

b a s e d

>hyberborean shitlord
oh shit, meme overdose

he's like a granddad confused at the young people and their weird music.

he obviously doesn't give a shit about music, even his own.

You're aware, of course, that shoegaze was around while Varg started making music, not when he was an old ranting fuck, as it literally says in that image?

>musical genius
lol

it was hyperbole. shoegaze being around when he was young doesn't change the fact that he is obviously ignorant of a LOT of musical styles.

i think you just misunderstood my meaning user.

imagine Varg saying "SJW" out loud lol

Haha Varg, where did you find this one?

holy fuck xD

1.01 times the money

which video is that?

WUZ

>having no remorse about committing first degree murder is based

lol hes so epic xD

I wish I could tell my burzum obsessed self of 2004 that I would eventually get to watch varg shitpost online every single day.

Euronymous deserved to die tbqh familia. It was self-defence
It's great, isn't it?

>varg drove 3 hours equipped with a knife, forced his way into euronymous' apartment, repeatedly stabbed him, chased him when he ran, stabbed him some more( this time in the head) until he died
>has absolutely zero remorse even 2 decades later

sounds like self defense to me

Euronymous was a communist devil worshipper who everyone hated and told all his close friends he was planning to murder Varg. In fact Snorre let him listen on his phone call and Varg heard euronymous' plans to kill him with his own ears.

is he talking about his dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=tIhAYw5jug4

Go to bed Varg

the sycophant circlejerk in the comment section

took me a second

I don't get it

Euronymous had 26 wounds and Varg's defense at the time was "he tripped on a lamp"

Varg is a high functioning sociopath. Not technically insane.

He is a self admitted autist

haven't you guys looked into his trial? they speculated that he was on the spectrum

I love the "u serious?" look on Fenrirs face here

He is not, his wife is

thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/14/hallow-heal/
>My (Asperger) wife has suggested on atala.fr that the features of an Asperger might well be features inherited from our Neanderthal forebears. When our forebears mixed with Homo sapiens the skulls changed a bit, over time of course, and because of that the brain changed too, and the Europan man became dumber and also less happy. So unhappy in fact that he started to do all sorts of things to help his situation; he created art because he no longer was able to see the (details of the) beauty of nature itself, and he created civilisation and new technology, because he could not bear life any more and tried to make it better.

>tfw no aspie aryan waifu to save the white race with

I fucking love this

>i'm an ancom
Really, just fucking kill yourself.

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
what's your excuse user?

so all i need to do is kill someone? sounds easy.

Varg seems like a cool guy but i feel like he would rip me to fucking shreds if he had the chance