Tfw to intelligent for hip hop

>tfw to intelligent for hip hop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeI_aHM3Xuw
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/20/environmental-factors/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/20/evidence-for-a-partial-genetic-cause/
newlearningonline.com/new-learning/chapter-6/chomsky-on-iq-and-inequality
psmag.com/books-and-culture/classical-music-linked-to-high-intelligence-27959
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hip hop is the highest form of modern poetry. It takes more brainpower than most types of music to enjoy it.

Same :(

ok i like hip hop but this is retarded

thinking music has anything to do with iq in general is just so pretentious

nobody has truly understood the genius of this album yet. i recommend you give it a try

>to intelligent
>to

All you have to do to enjoy a techno or rock track is hear it. Hip hop takes active comprehensive listening to get the double (and sometimes triple) meanings behind the lyrics

the joke

you

Classical music makes your brain bigger whilst hip hop makes your brain smaller, but makes you more desirable to women. It's scientifically proven.

nitro check these dubs

Why do blacks continue to cling onto hip-hop's corpse instead of tryiing something new? I thought black people were creative?

Trap is the new hip hop. Every good genre, every sexy, dangerous, or body sensual genre, was pioneered by African Americans. They're a creative well that never stops being original. So don't worry, there will be fresh music in the coming of decades.

thats why its the most liked genre by the lowest iq race on the planet?

>tfw hate all music except trap rap and country

listen to this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=QeI_aHM3Xuw

Depends on who you're listening to
Becomes for every Kendrick, there's 100 waka flockas

depends what type you're talking about, turn up music is for stupid people yes

>brain bigger
>brain
>bigger

This explains why all the best classical composer's heads exploded due to their brain simply bursting out of their skulls

w e w

shut the fuck up

>implying black people having lower iqs has nothing to do with income inequality and not getting as much education as white people on average

>Normal black guy speaks normally into a mic
>"Yo maynnee why we so oppressed mayne."
>*put over a house/funk beat*

Wow how intellectually stimulating.

* Citation needed

There simply isn't strong evidence for this.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/20/environmental-factors/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/20/evidence-for-a-partial-genetic-cause/

>Implying that there isn't intellectually stimulating rap music like Aesop Rock, Kendrick Lamar, and even MF DOOM.

Sway under the hat and locks

Here's a counter argument to the blog post you just linked: newlearningonline.com/new-learning/chapter-6/chomsky-on-iq-and-inequality

This album is unexpectedly good.

>28 posts
>only one dubs
kuso thread

LMAO
M
A
O

Hip hop is trash

you're confusing hip hop with your mums tits

I thought this was an ironic meme, but I'm on track 4 and I'm very pleasantly surprised so far

>WE

why isnt computer magic a Cred Forums waifu anymore

psmag.com/books-and-culture/classical-music-linked-to-high-intelligence-27959

>preference for rap music is significantly negatively correlated with intelligence
>preference for rap music is significantly negatively correlated with intelligence

what did he mean by this?

>psmag.com/books-and-culture/classical-music-linked-to-high-intelligence-27959
>highly intelligent people are more likely to be atheists and political liberals.
Cred Forums blown the fuck out

good dubs
he meant "i'm from le other website xd"

I dont know, but it's better this way imo

that shirts pretty sick 2bh

#notallhiphop

CHEK my DUS

underrated

yeah I kinda like her fashion sense, but I'm gonna stop posting her now, I'm not some waifufag lol

But that IS how you hiphop, you dipshit

dubs confirms

TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TURNER
HE WAS WISHIN FOR A BURNER
TO KILL EVERYBODY WALKING
HE KNOWS THAT HIS SOUL IN THE FURNACE

HER FRIEND GON LICK ME LIKE A FRUIT ROLL UP
SHE IN HER FEELINGS ON THE GRAM GROW UP

Qwality b8

I don't get it, it sounds like everything else that has come out in this genre, even everything before young thug was a thing

>Their verbal intelligence was measured by a test in which they selected a synonym for a word out of five candidates.

What a joke...Certainly intelligence needs a much more complex form of testing to be measured accurately.

That's the joke.

>tfw when there are people this retarded

>that feel when when

r00d

lol jk fuck that guy

>to intelligent
>to

Ah, it seems your retarded.

>Hip hop is the highest form of modern poetry

lol