Never because I'm not autistic

>growing out of any genre of music
how insecure can you be?

You don't grow out of Type O, you grow into them

>TFW listens to two genres in type IV.

I didn't because I like music

around 15 I think

>sonorism at the very top
henryk gorecki is literally the best selling composer since classical music has become a commodifiable. He was by no means an obscure composer and he spent half of his career using sonorist composition.
>when did you realize charts like this are fucking retarded

where's the newest one

>all these excuses for being plebs

Same time I realised you were a retard for thinking this is based on obscurity

who is this simon dimon

This board really is shit, isn't it?

Just a look in the catalog shows that

this list is beautifull flawed, a few genres in type 0 could easily be placed in type I (math rock, dream pop, singer songwriter) and after that you might as well put type I and II together. Type IV, and III could be put together as well and there are some genres with so few artists they shouldnt even be there (sonarism comes to mind)

beautifully*

what the hell is this based on then, faggot? if the assumption is that "type 0" genres are popular and accessible and require minimal thought, and that "type V" require a discerning ear for music, then this is actually entirely about obscurity.

lol that pyramid is so dumb, I love it

>No overtone singing
Nigga please

>He thinks Inuit throat singing is Type-III
fucking pleb

I made stochastic music once
>It was terrible

Started going past type 0 around 22

Currently in Type 3 it seems. Fuck.

Lel
Do jam bands belong in tier IV?

Ah, reminds me of that one pretentious fedora faggot I met about 3 years ago who first tried to convince a few people that 0.(9) doesn't equal 1, and then presented everyone with his patrician music taste and played some drone shit that was literally just buzzing for 4 mins.

>Using Revision 0003A
Massive plebs

>literally just buzzing for 4 mins.
Sounds pretty good - I can see why you didn't like it.

It wasn't a nice and comfy kind of buzzing, it was more in the annoying frequencies.

If you qualitatively believe that industrial music is superior to nature recordings you should do the whole world a favour and force your face out the back of your head with a belly flop from the thirtieth floor

How could it possibly equal to 1? Might as well discard the whole concept.

1/3rd of 1 is 0.3333.... that times 3 is 0.9999.... so its 1

Why the fuck is deep house on type 1? This chart is literally autistic.

x=0.(9)
10x=9.(9)
9x=9
x=1

Ok, I did some quick research and turns out under the "Real Number system" that the establishment uses it is equal to one. But there are other paradigms one can look at it which IMO make more intuitive sense.

I enjoy how people who just enjoy traditional folk music and the like are lumped in with noise and "avante-garde" faggots.