Why do gays love female vocalists so much?

Why do gays love female vocalists so much?

Because they all want to be women secretly. But they'll never admit that.

i want to be a woman but i don't like female vocalists as much

I am straight and I want to be a woman. Being a special snowflake who can do no wrong would be pretty cool. It's just unfortunate that I am 6'3, have a size 14 shoe, hands like shovels and a hairy back.

I'm a gay twink but I listen to southern rock and raspy voiced male vocalists. Maybe that's contradictory but I don't like faggots anyway.

They don't. It's just gayspeak. A dude asking another dude if he likes Madonna is the safe way to ask someone if they're gay or not without exposing yourself as a fag.

do they? most listen to shit-tier tropical house and whatever local band is covering le deep indie i thought

for me idk what it is
females just sound better to me

Same thing I always think. I think it's just that I don't want to hear a man's voice singing to me, women sing with a soft sweet tone

females are better at singing in general

but i think there's something in a straight man's subconscious that a woman is something desired but not emulated. few straight men like justin bieber, but plenty like taylor swift. there's a reason the music industry is structured in very gender-biased ways.

>I'm straight btw
There is literally nothing better than the voice of a lyrical baritone.

No.

But what if you're hetero and like Madonna?

I always figured that it wasn't a gay thing per se, but was more because they're already gay so they don't have to worry as much their image, they can just kinda be who they are don't have to pretend to be masculine or be ashamed at feminine traits as much as straight guys do? Like there's more of a sense of freedom. Like how lesbians are sometimes more butch because its who they really want to be and they don't have to worry about being feminine and attracting guys.

But I'm not a gay guy so I could be wrong.

Idk, I'm straight and I like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Madonna, ABBA, and Cher. Not my favorite kind of music, but cyeah.

I don't know.

Women have better voices and are more enjoyable to listen to.

Men are just... inferior.

because they're gay

I don't, in fact I listen to almost exclusively male vocalists.

I like females vocals more, tada

Sinatra arguably has one of the best singing voices ever recorded. Bing Crosby as well, sorry sir but your opinion is shit and please do not reply to this with anecdotes or unsubstantiated criticism.

Yeah, pretty grateful I'm 5'11" and built like a model. Small hands, size 10 women's shoe, barely any body hair.

Yeah but you'd be implying men are subconscious of liking Lady Gaga, Madonna, Adele, Lana Del Rey and so on. I don't despise those artists but i don't ADORE THEM like a lot of gay people I know. My roommate is gay and he and his friends ARE OBSESSED with Beyonce and Lana. He also acted like a little girl when Adele had her christmas special last night...mind you, this is a black man over 6 feet tall curled up on a coach "tee hee'ing" and "oh mah gawd'ing" over adele. His full gay came out.

Plenty of straight people like female artists, but I don't know any that are obsessed unless they think they're hot or something but even then not obsessed and going to their concerts to scream. Not because their self conscious of it either.

i relate more to women than straight guys
(obviously i relate more to gay guys than women, and i'm not a trans woman though i have nothing against trans people)

Because it's easier to relate to their lyrics. Also, what this guy said.

>Yeah but you'd be implying men are subconscious of liking Lady Gaga, Madonna, Adele, Lana Del Rey and so on.

Not all men or anything, just some? And subconscious isn't what I was going for, just repressed? Like they have equal interest but just keep some down. But idk, like I said I'm probs wrong, but I have known straight guys to be deeply into female artists in the same ways you've describe without sexual attraction being a part of it. You can't use anecdotal evidence as an argument

Thats not really true anymore, flamers like the glamor of artists like that but most music gays actually dance to is house, rap, and 80s hits.

bump

It's pretty obvious why. Voices are attractive. Both for men and women.

shit...I thought the question read "guys"