John'wakeup,donaldtrump'frusciante #musicaledenicsnake

brian ellis

Cedric insane piece of shit demon bixler

Hopsin

Henry Rollins? Or is that too obvious?

This

Literally who?

What is Joe Rogan the Joe Rogan of?

Almost anyone he has on his podcast who isn't a UFC fighter.

Joe Rogan is the Joe Rogan of being Joe Rogan

Roganing

weed

henry rollins

this

he reminds me of greg puciato

Stand up, kick boxing, jiu jitsu, podcasting, acting, sports commentary. Take your pick. The dude is a GOD

Duuuddeee, I looove Joe Rogan. Or as I call him Bro Rogan. Or even Bro Smogan. Because he's always smogan weed. He's totally smart, he's read like 20 books and stuff and also is known for smogan weed, brah. Bro Smogan is the best comedian ever. I love dick jokes and anti-intellectualism. Bro Smogan is one my favs along with Adam Corrolla and Opie & Anthony. I love the smoge weed all day so I can be total genius like my bro Bro Smogan.

Dale

say woman chick

This.

Bruh

DUDE
WEED
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha bro, you seem mad chill. Wanna brolax and my place and smoge some blunts. I have a blu-ray boxset of Entourage.

Joe rogan isn't anti intellectual

Nah bro. You misunderstand he's wicked smart but he's not a nerd and stuff. He's like not of them intellectuals but he's like still smart because he smoges tons of weed. Weed comes from the earth, man. Smoge up, bro.

Ugh I hate you but you're funny

I don't think that's really possible

Nah, Cedric is batshit crazy. Joe is pretty easy to follow even though he gets in over his head in most topics he talks about

Actually this is a pretty good call. Both interesting/creative meathead Chads. Obnoxious and obsessed with health but still pretty cool in alternative crowds

Too angry

ANTHONY FANATNO

>that's not the way the media wants to take it and spin it, and turn it into fear, because then you're watching television, you're watching the news, you're being pumped full of fear, there's floods, there's AIDS, there's murder, cut to commercial, buy the Acura, buy the Colgate, if you have bad breath they're not going to talk to you, if you have pimples, the girl's not going to fuck you, and it's just this campaign of fear, and consumption, and that's what I think it's all based on, the whole idea of 'keep everyone afraid, and they'll consume.'

>doesn't eat meat
S I L L Y
I
L
L
Y

Obviously Deakin

wow thats actually true, good show Cred Forums you said something that isnt complete narcissistic horseshit

did joe rogan say that or marilyn manson?

Joe Rogan on Alphabrainâ„¢

Who knows man

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

he actually helped Brendan into a successful as fuck podcasting show with Brian Callen, UFC, and Fox. Brendan just bought a fucking Bentley GT $250k car or some shit.

The ink neck guy with 21 pilots

>Joe Rogan learns a new word and uses it throughout the episode

tell me someone has the vocaroo PLEASE.

DUDE WEED

DUDE THE MOONLANDING NEVER HAPPENED LMAO

Think about it.

Yuh

getting dubs

damn

David Draiman