/Top 10/

Top 10 and stuff
Guess personalities, don't just drop your chart and leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

crystaltone.bandcamp.com/track/star-of-the-north-fist-e03
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mHUc0lIOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you like cloudy days and rain but not because you're an edgy teen you just like the aesthetic

Boring
Hate sports

You like to watch running water and you have a small collection of hourglasses
You want to study sociology and philosophy but you're afraid you'll look like a dork

You like to smoke your face off every once in a while to deeply revisit albums.
Can't count to 10, either. You wish there were more concerts to go to in your area. You fear you'll lose your hearing earlier than you'd like.
You hate when you get out of schedule in any way during your week.

bump

bumpis magumpis

I suck at guessing things.

Has great taste in Bjork. I'm gonna try to guess your third favorite Bjork album.
Homogenic?

I'm gonna look up that second album. I hope it's not metal.

fairly sociable and slightly depressed
likes music but hates talking about it with other people
quiet but funny in an odd way

Third is either medulla or vulnicura, not a big fan of her old stuff.

Really? That's the first time I've heard someone say they didn't like her early stuff (not saying that's a bad thing)

What did you think of Volta?

hot opinion: volta > bjorks first three albums

Well...I don't disagree.
But to be honest Bjork is probably the most consistent artist I listen to. The only slightly weak album she's ever put out was Medulla, and that wasn't bad at all. So I have a hard time ranking her stuff

I mean even some of my other favorite artists (Bowie, Billy Joel, etc.) have had at least a couple duds, but Bjork never did.

Person Pitch isn't metal, but The Used - (self titled) is emo/screamo. You seek out the most interesting clothes in a thrift store.
You like to go on walks or hiking with albums to see how they fare and sometimes that creates distinct memories for you.

>You seek out the most interesting clothes in a thrift store.
Shit, bro, you are dead accurate. 90% of my record collection is from either thrift stores or flee markets. Hell, the Billy Joel album in my top 5 was from a thrift store.

we out here boys
you love wearing sweaters but you hate the cold.
your a "hopeless romantic"
person pitch is a comfy album
makes a lot of friends.

In no particular order.

You can find some super interesting stuff if the store's not picked over.
The top row of your list is impeccable. I love sweaters and 50-70 is absolutely ideal. You like to leave your windows open when you get the chance.

I ain't really feeling this album.

huh

>You can find some super interesting stuff if the store's not picked over.
Yup. Dead right again.

Sorry I didn't clarify. I was the guy you said
>person pitch is a comfy album
to

I was just saying I have mixed feelings so far. Maybe it's a multiple listen thing.

Ah, I understand that. I was a little shaky at first, too (I just had Comfy in Nautica and some tracks from Tomboy) but it's grown over the years to be one of my absolute favorites.

Don't listen to it if you hate it, of course, but it's pretty cool to go through the cycle of this sorta crap: like it, love it, pick it apart until you may hate it, look at it in a different manner, learn to not care as much, and get back to loving it

I don't wanna say I HATE it because I feel like a jerk and I don't wanna insult anyones taste but I'm...really not feeling this.

It's like a bad mix of The Beach Boys and Herbie Hancock's worst album (of the ones I've listened to)

R8 my 8

Lamb - What Sound

at least it's original

Your favorite color is copper and you like to collect pipe cleaners

It's ok to admit you haven't listened to everything on my chart

really? no one gonna rate my chart? yall are ghey.

Its threads like these where I find out about new artist and such, though I never really give recs since nobody takes my taste seriously.

I dont know why, but the first 10 seconds of crystaltone.bandcamp.com/track/star-of-the-north-fist-e03 is literally the best thing I've ever heard. Its extremely hard to find sounds like it since its from a meme genre and a majority of the music in this genre is utter shit but gems like these are songs I listen to on a daily basis.

Charles Gayle - Repent

what us your top left album?

2/10
3/10
4/10
10/10 my nigga
7/10
3/10
8/10
3/10
2/10
7/10
8/10 really comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mHUc0lIOM

p good and more electronic than the other albums in the chart

I want you to be my best friend.

fuckin love fishmans, man.

You like the idea of hedonism, but are too neurotic to fulfill it.

hmmm no
I'm fine with letting myself rot

bump