Walking home some guy bumps into me and instantly starts chatting shit to my face about The Beach Boys being the best...

Walking home some guy bumps into me and instantly starts chatting shit to my face about The Beach Boys being the best rock band from the 60s. I tried to stay calm and explained to him that The Beatles were actually the best band from that era, but he wouldn't take a hint. He started throwing words around like 'harmonies' and I lost it. Punched him right in his Pet Sounds loving face. I hate The Beach Boys so much.

You're both plebs.

The Velvet Underground > The Beach Boys and The Beatles

ok

>noisy folk rock
oh yeah... great...

Lol, they would have made out big if they weren't underground all the time

>anglo shit
>ever the best

lol

The Velvet Underground are just posers. Goddamn I hate other band from that era so much. Especially The Beach Boys. It makes me so angry.

>dominating the modern world
>shit
lmao
staymad eurocuck

how did your autocorrect turn "degenerating" into "dominating"?
that's a far-fetched mistake...

>posers
How?

>eurocuck
>The Beatles are from UK

Tha wot son? Calm thi Sen daan and ave a brew

you tried

mainlanders m8
they're lesser

The Velvet Underground, always acting better than they where, they are better than that Beach Boys though. Goddamn I hate the Beach Boys so much. They make me so mad.

>Goddamn I hate other band from that era so much.
What?

feel free to name one significant (as in, not pop trash) musical achievement from the anglosphere

I'm waiting. Btw I'll save you the wikiing by letting you know that Holst, Elgar and Vaughan Williams are retrospective tripe, and that Jazz is fundamentally music of african descendance.

>The Velvet Underground
>anglo shit
Lou Reed was an American Jew.

Nah m9, The Beatles are definitely from Europe.

lou reed was an anglophone, from an english-speaking country

americans are just Brits lite, don't kid yourself

The Beatles are the best. Goddamn The Beach Boys make me so mad with their hairstyles and their fashion sense, I get so mad just thinking about it.

>The Beatles are the best.
Pleb.
>Goddamn The Beach Boys make me so mad with their hairstyles and their fashion sense
What? The Beach Boys and The Beatles both had bowlcuts and long hippy hair and they both dressed like hippies.

such an ignorant statement
obviously nothing will satisfy you

i expected nothing less from a filthy non-anglo

see

Ahhh it makes me so angry, I love the Beatles so much and The Beach Boys tried stealing their limelight with their fancy scmancy haircuts and dress sense. Goddamn it gets me so angry. I'm really mad now.

you're not even trying anymore
aren't you?

what the fuck are you trying to acheive

Goddamn the beach boys get me so mad. I punched that guy in the face the moment he started mentioning 'harmonies'

I hate The Beach Boys so much.

Why did you double post? Why are you doing any of this?

this is sad m8

Beatles > Who > Beach Boys > Kinks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doors >>> Rolling Stones

Also Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin did very little that was truly interesting.

haha xd

The Beach Boys always stealing The Beatles light gets me so angry, they get me so mad. Goddamn Pet Sounds I hate it so much.

(Just posted under my trip by accident, the meme game is up lads)

Nobody has ever been this wrong

you do know that false-flagging like this just makes beach boy fans out to be complete spastics?

explain

DOORS

You were going to post an objectively correct ranking but you HAD to put some meme in so you decided that a cheeky Who would do it, right?

Never said I liked The Beach Boys did I? Just don't hate 'em

The Velvet Underground > Bob Dylan > the Rolling Stones > the Who >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Beatles > the Beach Boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Doors

i hope you're trolling you fucking moron

the who are utter trash btw

and if you talk more shit about hendrix im gonna go to your house and fuck you in the face

Beach Boys > Beatles >>> Rolling Stones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Doors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the who

I feel sorry for The Kinks :^(

>the Doors
>good

>putting The Beach Boys higher than The Beatles

Anybody who likes shitty, boring pop like the Beatles and the Beach Boys over the fucking Rolling Stones and Velvet Underground are retards

i never said they were that good you nitwit, just better than legitimately one of the worst bands ever aka the who

Rolling Stones is just as boring and just as pop, you numbskull

for me it's really close, i also love the beatles but the beach boys (pet sounds and smile specifically) just do a bit more for me. sorry to upset you friend

You're forgiven dude.

>putting The Rolling Stones over The Beatles

kek x10

THE FACT THAT

>The Velvet Underground
>take Little Honda
>slow it down
>add butthurt pretentious lyrics
yeah so much better than the beach boys.

Reminder that Scaruffi ranked individual beatles song over any Beach Boys song

well the who and the kinks are shit. Oh and Hendrix was probably better than all of them aside from The Beatles. You're right about Janis Joplin though. Only reason she's remembered is because she was a female

Reminder that Scaruffi ranked Pet Sounds above Abbey Road and he thinks Abbey Road is The Beatles' best album.

Beatles fans BTFO once again.

Reminder that no one even knows who Scaruffi is. Sounds like a terrible judge of organized sounds desu