This is the kind of music Kanye West wishes he could make, but he has zero talent whatsoever

This is the kind of music Kanye West wishes he could make, but he has zero talent whatsoever.

yezzus exist

sounds more like a rip off

This is the kind of music Justin Vernon makes when he wishes he could make interesting experimental music.

*tips*

This is the kind of music that triggers this entire board because they can't accept people liking things they don't

Not Autistic-core

That cover looks so fucking try hard.

I like it. Wish we would have gotten a self-titled 2 but his new direction is at least different.

bumping this. can we talk about this album?

anybody got a dl? couldn't find on archive

its on TPB 320kbps

No

>bonnyfags being this delusional

there will never be another yeezus
even the album cover is trying too hard
like said

I think the aesthetic for the album is cool
The album cover and tracklisting are neato

why ya'll dudes calling him a tryhard
he's just trying to entertain you

it's all literally mumbo jumbo

The whole album is so try hard

Hi Cred Forums. I had an immediate, personal reaction to this album and I'm wondering if anyone else was emotionally crushed like I was. I think this may be in my top five now. If you didn't like it I totally understand, but I would like to have a nice conversation about this album with like-minded people.

r u serious m8.

thumbs up

Dude Kanye is 100% fedoracore, don't even act like he's not.

going through a breakup and 715 - Cr∑∑ks crushed me. I haven't even listened past it because it's just been on repeat.

>715 - Cr∑∑ks

:|

whatever I love it

Not saying the song's not good by any means, I just can't get over these track names ugh

I don't really pay attention, I'm not staring at the tracklist while listening to it.

the last song
>where the days have no numbers

clarified the whole album for me. reminded me of his journey for the bon iver album. it was a big finish and made me like what I thought was a mediocre album for most of it

Thank god, its not just me. Yes, I think it has potential to be one of my top records ever if it is still hitting me this hard down the track. Every song has at least one moment that sends shivers down my spine or makes me grin ear to ear. Just a fucking beautiful record that sounds unbelievable turned up loud.

"well it harms me, it's harmed me, it'll harm, I let it in". peace my friend hope you are feeling okay

>tfw "I had you in my grasp"

shit album

that line kills me

this album is awfull

Loved the first album.
Blood Bank EP was good too, except for the last track, not the biggest fan of autotune, and it didn't serve Vernon well in that last track.
Self titled wasn't better than the first one, I still liked it.
This one has decent tracks too, if Vernon wants to experiment with new stuff, why not let him?

>22 (OVER S∞∞N)
>29 #Strafford APTS
>00000 Million

Good tracks.