Radiohead - "Ill Wind" (320 kbps) AMSP Bonus Track Download

www90.zippyshare.com/v/qWxExWz6/file.html

>Radiohead - ""Ill Wind" 320 KBPS A Moon Shaped Pool Bonus Track

Requested earlier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1T229JGB_Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the one where tom goes oooOoOoOoO

Is that official art for the song or did someone just take a random AMSP painting and put the words there?

nah its the one where goes HmmmmMhmmmmmMHMMMM

p. sure the latter.

the second one?

This song is about a really bad fart he gad back around fall 2014

And he's only releasing now? Damn that's a long time to hold a fart

Told you it was bad

Second one is just Spectre

listening to it now. its kind of shit. I really liked A Moon Shaped Pool. I can see why this didn't make the track list.

The synth bit is nice tho.

The arpeggios sound like some 70's dadprog shit like Moody Blues or something

Very jazzy, with chilly synths. I quite like it. If it were on AMSP, I'd rank it above True Love Waits and The Numbers.

I definitely would take this over Desert Island Disk and The Numbers too I think.

If you put this in the track listing the way they did it, between Glass Eyes and Identikit, it flows together pretty well.

Same with Present Tense -> Spectre -> TTSS...

Err between Identikit and The Numbers I mean, durrr

I actually prefer DiD

I'm a sucker for simple acoustic ballads

I do like DID too, I like every track on AMSP quite a bit and it's pretty comfortably my favorite RH album at this point.

Is there a high res scan of the deluxe edition yet? Blue cover?

I think I might've seen some on the Radiohead subreddit

I really I enjoyed it

Why can't thom sing like a man

He sounds so good the first half of wolf at the door but he refuses to be an adult and sings like a ballless child instead.

>Radiothread
>bitching about falsetto

Changing your style isn't a bad thing. Not to mention their older albums didn't have the same doroney vocals he's insisted on doing from in rainbows onwards

Nice. Just replace Present Tense with this and you've got an almost perfect album.

Makes for a nice bonus track/b-side. No need to try and fit it into the AMSP track listing. It's not like when Radiohead released 4 amazing songs right after dropping TKOL and all you could do was think about how amazing the album could have been.

Any chance anyone could upload a lossless version of it somewhere?

you mean desert island disk or glass eyes

I'll stick with Sinatra.

youtube.com/watch?v=1T229JGB_Sc