Lemonade < pic related

lemonade < pic related

They're both fucking trash

i'm so desperate for sex i'm going to fuck a black girl any advice

You're really comparing these albums just because they're sisters?

My advice is to stop because no girl will ever fuck you.

Honestly

>le blackgirls have lower standards meme

You retards I already have it set up on tinder.
I'm meeting up with them in 20 minutes. I don't like black women because they look like the missing link between man and ape but I'm taking advantage of opportunity knocks.

You don't think that legitimately invites comparison?

>same genre
>same gene pool

you should really do the world a favor and kill yourself, and I don't mean that in the throwaway kys interjection kind of way I mean it in a personal and literal way

lol nigger mad
DJT will have you hanging from trees soon enough

you should let her know you're a racist before you fuck her

Why is she even a thing? Literally nepotism.

I'm white, but you're a fucking waste of space

Nah that's my business. I'll fuck her and pretend I'm a plantation owner.

she makes good music
kys P:

And you're a cuck. It's ok though it's 2016.

>Everyone else but me is a cuck that's why I'm obsessed with the term and the fetish.
Either way most people can sense things so they'll most likely try to get the fuck away as fast as possible.

>le alt-right may-may

>calling anyone a cuck when your world view is an ideological dead end useless to societal progression

>i'm so desperate for sex
>i'm so desperate for
>i'm so desperate
>so desperate

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
(you fucking blogposting cuck)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying I want a real relationship when I'm on tinder
Who the fuck uses tinder for anything serious?
I don't care if I ever see her again as long as I get my rocks off and can shout MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN when I climax.
>implying the """"""progressives""""" of today are getting anything positive done
>implying killing off the race that started and runs Western civilization is progress

Anyway I'm off. It's about to be poppin and you little male feminists defending the poor oppressed Poc on the internet all day will stay at home jerking off while a deplorable like me is experiencing prime college co ed pussy.

The only reason Beyonce is the famous one is because she has the looks. If you listen to her shit Solange is a legitimately great singer. A nuanced practitioner of R&B. I never would have given her a second thought had she not played FYF a few years ago and just absolutely fucking killed it with classic soul singing. A true performer. Get on my fucking level.

oh Cred Forums you're adorable

>implying having sex with blacks won't grant you the same

Why are Nazis so dumb?

>Implying I was talking about a relationship to begin with
Man you're stupid. Reread my reply and gain some reading comprehension.
Enjoy your grilling of a lifetime
America was never great to begin with, but it can be good.

Cred Forums - Pseudo-politics

>people falling for this b8

He's fucking with you. I can tell the difference between real racism and someone parodying Cred Forums I've been on this website far too long.