All of Eminem's post-2003 albums have scores below 3/5 on Rateyourmusic

All of Eminem's post-2003 albums have scores below 3/5 on Rateyourmusic.

When is he going to get off his ass and put out another great album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trdkNhRcYVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When is he going to get off his ass and put out a great album?

FTFY

There's nothing for him to talk about.

Is he the rap version of Papa Roach

I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT WINDOW PANE

He never made a great album.

He lost his angst over time
White guys in their early 20s can no longer relate to him

I am still a big eminem fan because of his technical ability. It hurts because sometimes he will be features on the song and his verse will be so bad. I get the technical aspect of having a complex rhyme scheme and structure but diminishes your flow... cmon dude. Someone should tell him he sounds too robotic.

His beat selection also sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=trdkNhRcYVA

I actually enjoy that song

He will never do anything of value ever again.

t. people who aren't old enough to remember when Eminem was king

Eminem Show and MMLP are classics. His approach to enunciation is underrated.

Tech N9ne wanted to be Eminem and then Eminem wanted to be Tech N9ne

But Tech N9ne is meme rape look how fast I can talk over this beat so now Eminem is shit

JUST

SSLP is the best album hes made. easily

Eminem is kind of like The Simpsons. He's been shit longer than he's been good, but people don't want to think about how shit he has been this whole time and only look back on his prime years.

>RYM

This is pretty much his issue. His technical ability is still really good, but he has nothing left to rap about. He beat his drug addiction, made up with his mom, gets along with kim, has his daughters, and is rich enough so that he doesn't have to do anything ever again. He's pretty much finished, and he should've recognized that a long time ago, and properly retired with one last goodbye album instead of working on three mediocre albums these past 6 years.

He's still got talent, he doesn't doesn't have the right motivation anymore. He's not a young dude with a lot of angst anymore. He's an old ass millionaire dad.

>not MMLP

>not Infinite

2000 era Eminem would have a fucking field day with 2016'a over sensitive society

if only.

He is the American Mike Skinner.

Lose your shitty life to rap about, lose your inspiration, lose your fame.

Please stop with this meme. The only good song on that album is the opening track.

MMLP is really great but he was never more hungry and depressed than in SSLP. Also has the best track hes ever done: Rock Bottom

This. Imagine if he called out all the bullshit that goes on today.

Eminem was one of the last artists to make a shit ton of money from actual physical releases, he got really lucky.

TSSLP and TMMLP were great but it's pretty much been a steady decline since then. Actually TMMLP2 was a lot better than Recovery and Relapse tbqh

For some reason I really like Relapse

>I should download her audio on mp3and show the whole world how you gave Eminem VD.

What did he mean by this?

She's such a slut that even her mp3 files are infected

kek

hes never had a good album and never will

He has always had shit albums and I doubt he will make a good one

He has shit taste.

He's still very lucky. He has made mediocre/bad albums for over ten years and still has a career.

Go to bed children.

He's proof the idea of an album is stupid anyway.