Can we have a comfy björk thread? post your favorite songs, rank her albums, talk björk

can we have a comfy björk thread? post your favorite songs, rank her albums, talk björk
listening to a lot of the sugarcubes lately, walkabout is such an underrated song
youtube.com/watch?v=P5YNSNC0Ijw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0WiMGeNK08
youtube.com/watch?v=lbaLvb2NfaE
youtu.be/KhzgNnTt59Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eBzM1wl6tDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=M0WiMGeNK08

you know i was listening to biophilia the other day

Is insane every song ends in a jumble of melody, it's exactly my type of pop. Vulnicura was good because Arca went insane with the production and everything was crisp, it felt like a modern orchestra, but biophilia is like this chaotic mess, really reminds me of my thought process when adrenaline pumps and mixes with my adhd. normally adrenaline helps you focus, but if I deliberately try to make my mind race during this time it's like the drumming at the end of Crystalline. I will never do drugs and listen to music because all you need is a schizotypal personality mixed with adrenaline. only problem is that I crash and burn after every listen; Vulnicura is definitely more relaxing. I'm working my way through her albums right now but I want to appreciate each album enough before moving on so I'll listen to Bio a bit more before moving on(Volta or Medulla next). Isn't music so much fun?

curious for peoples opinion on this. I personally loved it but I'm curious what Cred Forums thinks

It's hard for me to rank her albums because she's probably the most consistant singer I listen to. I don't think she even has a BAD one.

My favorite is Homogenic and my least is Medulla.

As for my favorite songs I absolutely LOVE her duets with Anthony Hegarty. The two work great on tracks together.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbaLvb2NfaE

Saw her live last week, just strings and her voice, it was incredible. I really wasn't expecting her to play I've Seen it All, Bachelorette and The Anchor Song (half in Icelandic.) I hope the show in Iceland gets recorded for a Blu-ray/DVD because none of the London shows weren't.

Love it.

Vulnicura
Vespertine
Biophilia

power gap

Homogenic
Debut
Volta
Medulla I don't really fucking get, so I can't even rate it.

Heartbreaking movie. Loved it but don't ever really plan on watching it again

I'd say vespertine is my favorite. Favorite song is between unison and unravel

Favorite song is Unravel
Favorite album is Vespertine (Favorites on that being Cocoon and Pagan Poetry)

Pretty good.

I teared up a bit ;_;

i loved it too user. i see a lot of myself in selma and watching that last scene for the first time really broke my heart. probably one of my favorite films to be honest but it's one of those movies that you can't really bring yourself to watch again.
i'm so jealous! i would've loved to see her sing i've seen it all, i heard it was an amazing setlist. it would be a dream come true to see her live.

bump

what year was this? I think Doseone gave her that teddy bear

her best album is vespertine and her best song is undo

p.s. bjork threads are the only sacred thing on this board

Anyone else like Medulla best?

Citation needed. I'm a big Doseone fan. Didn't know they knew each other. The fan-made Doseone remix of Joga is dope though.

No one can bring together a strings in a piece like her. The strings in "Black Lake" are so damn beautiful.

Favorite Album: Post
Least Favorite Album: Medulla/Volta ("I See Who You Are" is amazing though)

Bless these threads

it's my third favorite, i don't get why a lot of people don't like it. i guess it's very different compared to her other works, but you can say that about all of her albums.

Has anyone ever seen her perform? Please share your experience.

not best, but very good

mmf, those legs

I fucking love The Sugarcubes

youtu.be/KhzgNnTt59Y

I want Bjork to be my submissive sissy slut

I want to be Björks submissive slut.

Hhhhhnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

Bjork cooks

>favorite songs
Joga, It's in our hands, Possibly Maybe, Play Dead, Alarm Call, Hyperballad, Who is it
>rank her albums
Homogenic >= Vespertin > Debut > Post > Medulla > I haven't heard the rest from start to finish

On a side note, it's crazy that Bjork has even done jazz before.
>youtube.com/watch?v=eBzM1wl6tDo

>bjork threads are the only sacred thing on this board
/grimes/ too.

I thought that gif's text said "You shouldn't let POSTS lie to you"