It seems to have settled down, thoughts?

3.8-9 is pretty fair imo

rym is such shit ...

this

its hilarious to watch the inflated ratings dwindle after only a few days though

No fucking kidding.

It used to be a pretty good website for discovering music about ~5 years ago.

Then all the autists of this board flocked there and fucking ruined it.

>people rating albums 1/5 because muh Kendrick
:^) RYM

I mean, I respect some of the ratings on albums but I wanna say most albums past 2000 are overrated as ALL hell.

And some of the best get like a 3.5 avg rating.

The users have hard ons for anything "abstract" like this and that Frank Ocean album

yawn

>The users have hard ons for anything "abstract" like this and that Frank Ocean album

So do the users of this board

Have you used this website recently

>Experimental hip hop
How? It sounds like literally every other rap album ever made. Just because Danny Brown does a funny voice doesn't make it an experiment

did I imply this board didn't?

It won't settle until Marcel the tastemaker writes his review

There's literally not one other rap album that sounds the same

He's like Anthony Fantano's bizarro universe, equally as shitty twin.

no matter how shitty Cred Forums is, at least there's more expression than ratings from people who either inflate or constantly give low ratings to appear "patrician" (the very few good reviewers on rym are excluded from this obviously). tbqh rym is really only good for lists and cataloging. the median rating system is fucked

Yeezus

>the very few good reviewers on rym
who
literally who

see Arctic Monkeys Suck it and See, track 12

i don't pay attention to individual users or really even use rym anymore so i couldn't tell you lmao. but mostly browsing films & some of my favorite albums i recall seeing reviews that were actually pretty descriptive and to-the-point

I see you didn't listen to Yeezus. You really should! Then you could make accurate comments!

Eh I see where you're coming from since they're both pretty unique as far as rap albums go, but ive never heard a song on a rap album like ain't it funny or today.

shut the fuck up about this album holy shit

quit being a softie and leave Cred Forums