Anthony Fantano's album ratings are now displayed on Wikipedia?

Anthony Fantano's album ratings are now displayed on Wikipedia?

Wtf i hate Danny Brown now

If Christacuck's reviews show up then I don't see why Anthony's can't

I'm not even going to double check for myself if this is legit, I'm skipping straight to killing myself at the concept of that dude's bullshit being legitimized.

Anthony Fantano is Carles, if Carles took himself seriously and wasn't a satirical character.

I've seen his reviews on there before

Have you seen theneedledrop's wikipedia page?. I'm 100% sure it's written by Fantano himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing this as well

Just seen it and learned that he has a mixtape.

Did Cred Forums listen to this record? Did you love it? Did you hate it? Why?

fuck. i really miss hipster runoff :(

DUDE REDDOT ÑAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,E,E

It'll probably get removed. He tried this shit before and the moderators removed it. Go check other bands he's rated highly, eath grips Kendrick etc. Anthony thinks he's a company or something for some odd reason.

He's an "Established Internet Personality Brand"

what the fuck

I don't understand why though, he's big enough to have his own reviews on there

No, he's not, he's a fucking tryhard dumbass that appeals to autistic teenagers that spend too much time on the fucking internet.

I should start adding Scaruffi scores to Wikipedia, I mean, if Fantano reviews are allowed, why not.

Only person that knows this much about Fantano is Fantano

Holy shit that belongs in the cringe thread.

Carles Jr.

exactly, this shit reads like an autobiography, who does he think he's fooling

Couple things:

1. how the fuck is this manchild 32 years old? I figured he was like, 3-4 years younger than me based on how mature he is and I'm fucking 26

2. how the fuck is this dude married? This is even acknowledging the fact that his wife is uggo

whoa we actually need carles more than ever, everything he said about the industry has come true

I need his "authentic" brand of social commentary in my life so hard right now :(

What exactly is wrong about this dude?

It's a user edit

>Projecting

Fuck this shit

>ITT: Salty Anons pissed over the fact a well articulated man can make a living off of something this board would dream off doing but can't.

I wanna argue with you but double dubs so fuck it whatever

>well-articulated
>Anthony Fantano

pick one.

I miss him too. He still writes articles for Vice (?)

I wanna argue with you too but double dubs so fuck it whatever

just mad that you're one of the internet's laziest music nerds

His ratings used to be on a ton. I remember one of the messages he got on a viewer mail segment said was from this dude who said he was going through and deleting every Fantano score he saw on a Wikipedia album page. I don't think he really cared to put them back up.

>south connecticut state.

ah that must be the yale of whatever shit part of connecticut its in.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

*rekt*

Why so many failed artists end up as pathetic youtubers?