AC live was lit

AC live was lit

i thought they're playing alvin row again

*AnCo

YOU SAW ANAL CUNT!

*AnCu

the only upside to Painting With is I bet it's alright live. is it?

>got to hear guys eyes live
lucky son of a bitch

It's really fun live.

Oh man it's so drawn out too, it's fucking decent.

Is daily routine pretty sweet live?

Can confirm. Was also in the front, right in front of Avery. Daily Routine was my favorite song of the night.

Were you there with your gf?

Yeah man! I had a grey sweater, she had a pink jacket.

I was the dude literally right to your left

now kiss

Ironically we actually talked a bit before the show. Small world.

Haha no shit? How did you get the set list?

yes but did you kiss

When they took apart the stage they pretty much handed them out. I got the one Avery had

I evened memed like a homo during the show

Damn, I should have stuck around a little bit longer

No, we only held hands

aw :(

Was going to go to the vancouver showing, but I worked until 11 that night. Was a piss off, but they'll come around again (hopefully)

They said it was their first time in Edmonton, so hopefully they come back eventually

It was there first time playing in Edmonton so I wasn't going to miss the chance for anything. Guys Eyes was perfect.

Not like it makes a huge difference but the energy and the crowd in Edmonton was better than I expected so hopefully that influences good things.

Fuck I wish

The Vogue is kind of a crap venue honestly. Maybe if they came to the commodore or something.

yeah, but I was going to ask a very attractive girl that I had met (who brought up the topic of AC with me when we were talking to the show)

But then I couldn't, because work

whoops, "talking) to the show"
quints and a grammatical error

Is it me or is the Vogue super fucking quiet? Every show I go to it's never loud enough

Was thinking of seeing them when they played Calgary the other night but decided to go to Preoccupations tomorrow instead