I just made out with a qt anime gf who i've had a crush on for while but i really want it to be something more srs than...

i just made out with a qt anime gf who i've had a crush on for while but i really want it to be something more srs than just a hookup bc i really like her

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hum - I Hate it Too
Weezer - Tired of Sex
Antown ft Lil Ugly Mane - Rain Song

monogatari OST

tired of sex was maybe one of my first choices, after el scorcho (she's literally a half japanese girl). i guess i'm looking for something super feelsy. think joanna newsom or angel olson or tallest man on earth type shit.

Then fuck off faggot, you can get feelsy folksy shit on some faggot forum like Rate Your Music or whatever. Have fun with your hapa mutt, but don't breed her inferior asian genes.

i just want to find love why do you hate

Rei is my waifu too

what do i do this chick is so fucking cute but she;s also kind of an asshole but so cute and i like her a lot i'm so confused i need music for these feels

Rei is shit

pls help me i rly like her

send her july by bloodthirsty butchers

this is the first thing that has resonated with me

thank you, user

thank you

this is so beautiful

Rei is not real user.

le fel le frog ahahahahaaahahahahaha

k i l l m e

how do i fall in love

le fel le frog ahaahahaaaahahahaahhhaaaa

Where do you find qt anime gfs? I always thought they were not real :''(

smoke a lot of heroin

i swear i made out with this qt gf who lives in a dorm next door to me she is so cute and nice

we talked a lot about how we hate school and then kissed

is smoking a lot of penises a reasonable alternative?

trips get

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI

Rei a shit

Pen2 superior waifu material you fucking weebs, go coke on a pinguin dick if you think otherwise uncultured swines

dude do you have any idea how hard i lole'd.............

;~;

kys fag

UNBEARABLY rude post
In all my years of browsing, never have I witnessed a post that disregards any sense of decency or basic morality this completely. Was it even typed by a human?

kys fag

UNBEARABLY rude post
In all my years of browsing, never have I witnessed a post that disregards any sense of decency or basic morality this completely. Was it even typed by a human?

i love you

Buy croissants at 6am before she wakes up and knock at her door and say "i brought croissants", unzip your dick " and here's a baguette".

I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I'M WORTHLESS
I'M WORTHLESS
PUT YOUR KNIFE IN ME
WALK AWAY
I'M WORTHLESS
I'M WORTHLESS
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU

W E E Z E R

Swans lyrics or Evangelion monologue?