Last.fm

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

Those birthday hats look really shit when you have closed 90% of all threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/marrks
last.fm/user/turnyQx
last.fm/user/Slamjam836
last.fm/user/Sweeterman
soundcloud.com/totinoboy/bye-clarence/s-2RGOI
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/Kyasupa_
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/fugitivus
last.fm/user/JoniOvDoom
last.fm/user/meddle511
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whose birthday is it?

last.fm/user/marrks

Wasn't there a way to hide them with Adblock?

last.fm/user/turnyQx

dmb fregpastor

That would be cool. I will look into that.

Your compatibility with MalcolmX-Wing is Super.
You both listen to Harry Nilsson, Nara Leão and Chet Baker.

Your compatibility with marrks is Very Low.
You both listen to Orchid, Andrew Chalk and Grouper.

Your compatibility with turnyQx is Very Low.
You both listen to Astrud Gilberto, Antônio Carlos Jobim and Can.

hmm

god damn this thread is shit nigga

last.fm/user/Slamjam836

underage

last.fm/user/Sweeterman

fuck off clarence

you real for sweet sweet #1

>fuck off clarence
what

w-what?

travis scott sweet sweet is your top track

and you real for that

yeah dog best song on that album
you heard me cunt

What's your favourite musician at the moment turny? I wanna procrastinate from going through my old music ratings and instead listening to new stuff.

My favourite artist right now is Fatboy Slim. Band of the 90s, if you want to call him a band because hes a one man show.

But seriously, Smoove + Turrell and Mark De Clive-Lowe.

last.fm/user/zerofiamma

soundcloud.com/totinoboy/bye-clarence/s-2RGOI

Thanks. I'll give it a listen.

Try Antique Soul and Tides Arising to kick ya off

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into PINK GUY, Bethlehem, Imperious, Cauchemar, Schammasch, Slayer, Black Magick SS, Duszę Wypuścił, Inquisition, Imperium Dekadenz, Teitanblood, Agruss, Candlemass, Falkenbach, Furia, Ketzer, Misþyrming, Batushka, Horn, Sinmara, Iron Maiden, Khthoniik Cerviiks, Rome, Sun Devoured Earth, Ghost Bath, Impaled Nazarene, Murmuüre, Ekranoplan, Wędrowcy~Tułacze~Zbiegi, Goatmoon, Heresiarch, Kawir, Nokturnal Mortum, Peste Noire, Satanic Warmaster, Absurd, Burzum, M8L8TH, Ulver and Blood Axis.

Done.

I'd recommend you somethingI enjoyed recently, but I don't you like Glitch.

last.fm/user/sacronyx

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

nice pasta in the op malcom.

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 7 days I have been into Incantation, Kreator, Impetigo, Last Days of Humanity, Merzbow, Ildjarn, Gucci Mane, Danny Brown, Bolt Thrower, Darkspace, Obituary, Young Jeezy, Insect Warfare, Haemorrhage, Squash Bowels, UGK, Beherit, Death Grips, Exhumed, Sodom, DJ Paul & Juicy J, Gucci Mane & Chief Keef, Necrony, Autopsy, Napalm Death, Benediction, Bloodhammer, Bathory, Suffocation, G.I.S.M., Merciless, Guilty Connector, Torture Chain, Koopsta Knicca, Joy Division, Boris, Indian Summer, Envy, Lil B, DJ Paul and Wormphlegm.Last 7 days I have been into Incantation, Kreator, Impetigo, Last Days of Humanity, Merzbow, Ildjarn, Gucci Mane, Danny Brown, Bolt Thrower, Darkspace, Obituary, Young Jeezy, Insect Warfare, Haemorrhage, Squash Bowels, UGK, Beherit, Death Grips, Exhumed, Sodom, DJ Paul & Juicy J, Gucci Mane & Chief Keef, Necrony, Autopsy, Napalm Death, Benediction, Bloodhammer, Bathory, Suffocation, G.I.S.M., Merciless, Guilty Connector, Torture Chain, Koopsta Knicca, Joy Division, Boris, Indian Summer, Envy, Lil B, DJ Paul and Wormphlegm.Last 7 days I have been into Incantation, Kreator, Impetigo, Last Days of Humanity, Merzbow, Ildjarn, Gucci Mane, Danny Brown, Bolt Thrower, Darkspace, Obituary, Young Jeezy, Insect Warfare, Haemorrhage, Squash Bowels, UGK, Beherit, Death Grips, Exhumed, Sodom, DJ Paul & Juicy J, Gucci Mane & Chief Keef, Necrony, Autopsy, Napalm Death, Benediction, Bloodhammer, Bathory, Suffocation, G.I.S.M., Merciless, Guilt

last.fm/user/Kyasupa_

>I'm into 三上寛, 高田渡, 友川かずき, 桑原幸子, 池玲子, 浅川マキ, 佐井好子, Whitehouse, Osamu Kitajima, Peste Noire, Have a Nice Life, Leona Anderson, Giles Corey, Masami Kawahara & The Exotic Sounds, 谷ナオミ, Coil, カルメン・マキ, 宇多田ヒカル, 山崎ハコ and Xiu Xiu.

last.fm/user/crywalkers

nothing like your morning movement after a cup of coffee

Your compatibility with sacronyx is High.
You both listen to Grouper, Tame Impala and The Strokes.

The highest in this thread.

>nice pasta in the op malcom.

Wha?

There is none.
No pastemytaste, no discord, etc
you dun goofed

last.fm/user/fugitivus

Last 1 month I have been into Three Mile Pilot, Chokebore, Oxbow, Karel Kryl, Supreme Dicks, Red Velvet, Crayon Pop, Harvey Milk, Interpol, Kent, Lungfish, Лeoнид Фёдopoв, Hypnopazūzu, Farmers Market, Smoke, Ghédalia Tazartès, Kazuki Tomokawa, Klinika, Simon Wickham-Smith & Richard Youngs and The Raincoats.

last.fm/user/JoniOvDoom

I came here to collect those very low compatibilities with everyone.

last.fm/user/meddle511