Blank Banshee - Mega

NEW ALBUM CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

blankbanshee.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After years of countdowns the Banshee finally makes a statement.

I'm sitting on a dank cushion of excitement

fucking finally

wow nice

is vaporwave still meme-infested
can i come out now

BB was never too about the memes

Is it called MEGA after the same website we think its after?

man is it beautiful trying out an artist, liking them, and an album drops a few weeks later

Finally geez, I'm not even a big blank banshee fan or anything, but the countdown after a countdown thing was kinda annoying.

marking my fucking calendar, dis gon b gud

IM HYPE

lol

I wish he'd play a show in Montreal. The guy's a Canadian and I wanna support him and invite all my like-minded mates to his concert to show support too.

I hope he posts it here on a Uploaded link just to fuck with us one more final time.

kek

I actually had the pleasure of playing with him last year. Wasn't sure what to expect from his live set, but it ended up being amazing. If you ever do have the chance to see him I'd certainly take it

latest thing from his shitty fanfiction email arg that i've had to sit through for 2 months

all three of his releases are on his site blankbanshee.com/

>people hype after every single time he fucks us

yeah but this is an official announcement with a date, not just some mysterious countdown with no details given whatsoever.

Wow, tell me more! Did you get to speak with him much/was he talkative? Something tells me he'd be pretty silent for the most part to keep face.