MODEST MOUSE /GENERAL/

thread theme

soundcloud.com/user-203627879/spitting-gummy-bears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeUBJmlC8us
youtube.com/watch?v=fN-6lYNoxl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so we can all agree this is the best mm album right? the guitars just sound magical, plus cowboy dan is an 11/10

what is this meme

building nothing out of something is an 11/10

wish long distance drunk never made it on lcw

>what is this meme
it's a meme for the ags

everyone on earth is in agreement that the best is long drive and this is barely contested

ages*

yeah long distance drunk a shit, which is real disappointing considering the quality of the b sides

nothin out of something is pretty great, especially positive/negative and interstate but its pretty hit or miss (which makes sense bc its a compilation)

long drive is pretty nice

>pretty hit or miss
maybe for you

that's one spicy memen

Stop shilling your shitty song mashup, I've seen it in like 3 other threads today, it's not funny whatsoever

interstate 8 is the best record, has cuts that r also on building but they're more raw

Long Distance Drunk > Shit Luck

Not even close, shit luck is terrible.

shit luck is great

Best modest mouse song is objectively Never Ending Math Equation

most underrated lcw song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=KeUBJmlC8us

>them guitar twangles
>that fiddle
>dat isaac brock singing like a country boy

it feels like a hoedown outside of a trailer park in alabama with shirtless rednecks playing with those large xxx bottles and a washboard

>you will never hear doin the cockroach again for the first time

saying this doesn't make it true

This is still Isaac's best work yet youtube.com/watch?v=fN-6lYNoxl4

Which is the best of new Modest Mouse?
I would say parting of sensory

This so hard. Why everyone hates on long distance drunk but gives shit luck a pass will never cease to amaze me

THIS PLANE IS LE TOTALLY CRASHING xD

King Rat is a top 5 MM song so that

Honorable mention to Parting of the Sensory, The Whale Song and The Ground Walks.

Hmm yes I think that no one is first is almost just as good as their old stuff

Kill yourself

>Hating any song on LCW

It's their best album, all the tracks are great.

that's not out of gas

It's definitely the weakest link, but it ain't shite. The vinyl and CD versions are both immaculate, my GoaT.
And I gotta' say nawr, 'Positive/Negative' is *by far* the weakest track on that release. The only mediocre song, everything else is 11/10. Effectively making it a 10/10 comp.

It has their best song, 'Interstate 8,' but LCW is one I appreciate a tad bit more. Both are v close to me though.

All Night Diner is an 11/10