Why does everyone like to say that only white boys who don't listen to rap like Eminem when there are tons of notable...

Why does everyone like to say that only white boys who don't listen to rap like Eminem when there are tons of notable black rappers that respect him?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notice how you will never say black rappers saying they actively listen to his music. It's impossible not to respect Eminem, anybody with half a brain can respect him and his success.

black rappers cared about his technical skill which is hard to deny, but only pleb white dudes care about his lyrical content

Well, he's the best selling rapper of all time, statistically it's likely that a sizable portion of Eminem fans listen to Eminem and no other rap

this

Talented rapper, but that's about it. Also his music is really accessible

>notable black rappers that respect him?
it's common knowledge among blacks that the onus try guys do it to not be black balled

Em is too big to fail
But in reality never gets played in hoods or clubs or cars by blacks ...ever.

Long story short is he is a white guy that used gimmicks to rise like: beef, dre cosign,puppets,5 grammy treatment (see macklemore ), etc.
But now the thrill has worn off and only white boys stick to their guns.

Harsh but true.

I GUESS

>onus try

Meant industry guys

Damn auto correct

This
He is just a white guy that represents the white man's stake in the rap game. That's why you see guys that don't listen to rap try to weigh in on who is the best. That's like me having never listened to country tell you who the best is simple because they are black.
Weak sauce.

Also check my music

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

Cause only white boys play eminem ...,it's simple.
He only raps on white boy teir beats. Put him on a trap beat then tell me he is the best.

Because hating white people is "cool."

>hating white people
The irony is its black hate that leads whites to say eminem is the greatest. They hate rap when a back Man does it, but as soon as a white rapper does his fast rap to mask the fact he can't stay on beat he become rap god!

>he's white so he's bad
Hmm... that sort of sounds... racist. Oh no! I've said it! Am I a Nazi now?

How about he is garbage! Actually him being white is the reason he got so big, he was the "white guy that finally earned oUr respect" lil did we know it was ridged by big corp.

>Actually him being white is the reason he got so big
Yeah, no. Eminem got big because he had an edgy schtick and mainstream sound. People who try to pretend that Eminem got popular just because he's white are racists.

dude if you think a black guy could have done the same thing Em did in the early 2000s and blow up as big as Em did you are crazy

I do. Maybe he'd even be bigger, because of the white guilt element.

Eminem fact: he thinks his best song is Rock Bottom, yet none of his fans care about that song.

white guilt wasn't a thing back then, at least not like it is today. and white guilt doesn't have THAT much power. a lot of the most respected black artists are only accepted by white people in retrospect. tons of white people HATED gangsta rap and thought it was gonna be the downfall of society back in the 90s. it wasn't until the last ten or so years that it became okay for white people to enjoy that kind of music openly.

White guilt has been a thing since the 90s.

not really

again, as I said, not like it is today. there were no SJWs in the 90s, you actually had the exact opposite, the conservative christians being terrified of black people and black music and protesting it and trying to censor it...I have a feeling you weren't very old in the 90s.

We get it, you're from Cred Forums

Fuck off BLM

This
So much this
>But in reality never gets played in hoods or clubs or cars by blacks ...ever.
Fucking ever!

Eminem
Igyy azalea
Macklemore
Post malone
All industry plants that get no play in my hood
You may hear post malone white Iverson but never in a million years gonna hear any eminem goofy shit

#facts

He's respected. Not listened to. Respected.

Everyone in hip-hop respects him, doesn't mean they actively listen to his music.

Because black dudes don't spin him unless they grew up in the suburbs.

All sorts of rappers respect him, but I think in the same way lots of metal musicians will talk up Dream Theater. He's technically one of the best rappers ever. There was an article where a bunch of rappers talked about their favorite Eminem song. There was a bunch of Stan mentions, obviously, because that's a fucking amazing song. But the most common thing people were talking about was The Way I Am and how insane his flow/techniques was on that song.

He sings about white people shit. Black people that didn't grow up in white communities are going to connect to that.

Doesn't help his case that he hasn't put out anything worth a damn since Encore(which was 50% good and 50% schlock.)

Black people DIDN'T listen to him unless they grew up in the suburbs, but now pretty much everyone looks up to him as a classic artist they enjoy. It's kind of like Slipknot is to metal, except people more admit to enjoying Slipknot VS enjoying and respecting Eminem.

I'm talking about the average music listener who listens to the radio and stuff.

Passively listening to Em because he's on the radio is not the same thing at all as actively putting him on your playlist or putting on an album. And the average black listener in America is far, far more likely to be listening to Future/Chief Keef/Young Thug, at least for teens and 20 somethings right now.

say what you will about eminem being popular with twelve year old white boys but his old stuff is damn catchy with good lyrics. hating eminem is too edgy to really be edgy

It's really not that different than everyone who say Nirvana and grunge is classic music even though they only know a few songs and Alice in Chains best song is Black Hole Sun. See, most people who listen to Future and Young Thug don't dig into their discogprahy, just listen to singles, and grew up listening to top 40 singles so they see Eminem in the same light.

People who do explore deeper respect Em for his lyricism and flow, period. Look at all the legends giving him his props, especially when they say they didn't want to like it at first but it can't be denied.

>most people who listen to Future and Young Thug don't dig into their discogprahy
How old are you senpai 30?

You not in touch bro,literally everyone I know plays futures albums even my dad. Don't even get me started on campus bro.

Almost every rapper nowadays lists him as a main influence: Earl, Kendrick, Joey, you name it.

Where did he say thats his best song?

>If I was black I would've sold half

>Alice in Chains >best song black hole sun. But that's a soundgarden song.