What in the FUCK am I listening to?

What in the FUCK am I listening to?

listening to it for the first time right now...

I like the direction he's taking, reminds me of when Radiohead took a shift with Kid A.
Also, anyone has a download link? fuck them spotify ads

Trash.

Has Justin Vernon proven himself to be the most experimental artist of this decade?

F U C K I F I E D

Avant Pop

It's pretty experimental for children's music I guess.

He basically wrote what would've sounded like part 2 of the self-tited album, and then infected it with a computer virus.

Bon Iver - 22, A Million

Why is this so boring?

Xddddd

You don't know what you're talking about

Electro Folk'n'B.

I never listened to a Bon Iver album, is this a good place to start?
If no, what album is?

start chronologically you fucking retarded nigger. why is this question asked on every thread? don't you faggots want to hear the natural progression of a band's discography?

kill yourself.

>is this a good place to start?
no

>If no, what album is?
none

You could start with this, but I'd recommend starting with For Emma, Forever Ago.

relax, chip

This is a terrible idea. Try and do it with someone like Zappa without wanting to slit your wrists.

Start with Justin Vernon's solo album Self Record and then go to For Emma, Forever Ago, then s/t, then Blood Bank, then Repave by Volcano Choir, then 22, A Million, then Unmap by Volcano Choir, then the rest of JV's solo stuff

damn this shit aint even that experimental

you fucks just listen to top 40 or something?

it's pretty decent tho

LOVE

Listened to this a couple times. It's ok. Don't see myself listening to it two weeks from now.

thanks

don't have the time to listen to each artists whole discography, sometimes I just want to get straight to the point.

go blood bank before s/t

a really good album...

an album by Bon Iver.

a severely watered-down version of Age Of Adz.

Does anyone have a mega

He has three god damn albums.