Worst album of an artist's discography that's still good?

Worst album of an artist's discography that's still good?

Picture related, epitome of this.

that's the best album OP.

but its one of their best op

>TKOL
>wurst

But Pablo's worse

THAT'S STILL GOOD

More like their only good album

The King of Limbs is better than A Moon Shaped Pool

My niggers.

except TKOL is at the very least top 3 for Radiohead. you have to be a pleb to not like it

lol

I find it incredibly hard to believe that anyone seriously considers The King of Limbs better than OK Computer, Kid A, and In Rainbows. 14 year old contrarians like yourself, perhaps, but not actual people

>dude rym lmao

It's gotta be a teenage recency bias thing, I have literally no idea what else it would be.

What's below this

thanks for proving my point

Or yknow, having a functioning brain and ears, but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

>dude, I'm underage, lmao

It's the same impulse that drives the entirety of Cred Forums. Whatever so-called normies consider to be good, they must consider to be bad, because this is the only way they can reduce cognitive dissonance and rationalize why they have been so unsuccessful in their social lives. They manufacture a reality where they have some secret key to intellect and insight that the masses simply can't discover. It is very pathetic, but also very sad

Damn. Nailed it.

this album is pure rhythm-machine how can one not like it

Both of these statements are true:
>This is easily AC's weakest album.
>I fucking love this album.

Given, I am a huge fanboi

>is
>still
>good

it's not their weakest because it's a definite improvement over centipede hz at the very least.
it's all ~opinions~ but i think it's one of their most enjoyable albums even if it's not some bold artistic statement

No. That's best album of an artist's discography that's still so bad. You idiot.