/Grimes/

Thread dedicated to qt Canadian dream pop musician "Grimes" also known as Claire Elise Boucher.

two mandatory rules:
be civil
no bully
discuss music

Video of the day:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CrS1h7brZo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/756214348536655872
youtube.com/watch?v=k8fGn1XIt3A
pitchfork.com/features/directors-cut/8783-grimes-oblivion/
giphy.com/themeadowsnyc
imgbox.com/g/L0yjp2nbIr
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
youtube.com/watch?v=YSWwVYuqsVM
musictimes.com/articles/73712/20161002/meadows-festival-2016-day-1-review-recap-j-cole-grimes-zhu-chromeo.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FOv8Rf4H08E
youtube.com/watch?v=rwycwmNROxU
youtube.com/watch?v=8pye1d018aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=vqa9xx2vBQc
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/the-meadows-2016-grimes-in-full-color
radio.com/2016/10/02/j-cole-plays-his-last-show-for-a-very-long-time-at-meadows-music-festival/amp/
thissongslaps.com/2016/10/151952/
youtu.be/qnv96QeScT8
youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=vIi57zhDl78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does grimes and /grimes/ think of 22 A Million

She's shit

Fuck off with your no bully shit

get out

boring trash

Hmm, where did I see her...

you are very mean :^)

Anyone seeing her perform in Queens tonight?

do you think grimes can fit two peni in her hole?

I'm gonna need some information about her new music videos.

She's going to release something new in September.

it's october!

They will be released soon. Have a bit of patience.

if quit shaving now then I can be Claire Boucher for halloween

i want
to punch grimes
in the face

source?

you best check the calendar!

>soon
She said she will release it in September

I want to hug her

You're rude. B-E-H-A-V-E.

Punch Grimes
It rhymes

only because them digs

Soon from now on...

>She said she will release it in September
She probably didn't finish them. I'd rather wait longer to get a good product. And Grimes actually said:
>@worldprincezsz I think September as part of a bigger project w @HANAtruly surprises to come
twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/756214348536655872

"I THINK" doesn't mean something for sure.

Who is this semen demon?

ok, post-mortem release it is

Stupid question.

you are mistaken.

It is an angel :^)

I love her
youtube.com/watch?v=k8fGn1XIt3A

>I swear on my mum, new video in October, this one for real

Angelic 2 the core.

*new videos

She prepared at least 2 videos.

is she really an amphetamine addict

ye

I want to kiss her

She ceased it now

are you really a stupid numale hipster?

here is your (you)

very much

I haven't heard it yet, but I liked 33 "God".

she'd kick your ass

sexiest star in the universe

why does she always make that hand gesture
it just makes me grimes

i'm ok with it

do you think grimes likes sports?

I think it related to lyrics of some of her song

She had that music video during an LA football game

yes.

thats weird user. why would you want grimes to beat you up?

UFC probably, she also advertise nba (james probaly likes it) and nascar (hipster redneck impersonation)

It was directed by other girl mainly.

what is do think you think grimes's IQ is? do you think that she is smart?

The beauty of Grimes interviews:
>Pitchfork: What's your relationship with sports in general? Have you guys ever played on any sort of team?
>CB: I was on the worst team in the Christian girls basketball league when I was young, but I've always felt alienated from that world. I hadn't really dealt with sports people, except for really negative relationships with jocks in high school. But this shoot was a totally different experience than what I was expecting: I had a great time at the football game. It dawned on me why people do this stuff-- it's actually pretty fun.
>While we were shooting, we realized the beauty of these spaces. The motorbike rally was in a 50,000 person arena, it's insane. I'm never in a super-loud environment filled with smoke and crazy shit and people risking their lives. Every time those guys would go off a jump, I'd be like, "Oh, shit! What's gonna happen?" I have new appreciation for sports. I've gotten into football since we shot the video.
>EKB: [laughs] Have you?
>CB: Well, at least TV dramas about football.
>Pitchfork: Would you ever want to perform at a sporting event like that?
>CB: Absolutely, I would love to sing the national anthem at any game ever.
pitchfork.com/features/directors-cut/8783-grimes-oblivion/

Many nice Grimes pictures:

is it true she's canadian? i thought she was perfect :(

I started that thread a while ago, and most of the pics are mine, I got negative feedback as expected

>qt
>waifuing a female chad kroeger
I'm saging honestly

>thats weird user. why would you want grimes to beat you up?
She said she likes fighting but she always loses. Winning over me would make her happy.
Also as grimesologist I need to know how strong she is. For research purpose. I must document this lore for my students.

Grimes is unconventional and that attracts a lot of hate on these slums.

great job, some very high res pictures are hard to find on net.

I think she's really smart. Mainly because of her ideas expressed in many interviews and because of some very smart sequences in her music.

thats very cute.

i think she was smarter before she rotted her brain with barbituates and amphetamines.

It's true. But Canadian people are generally nice and Grimes is basically the nicest artist. How is that a bad thing?

i remember this being related to their shooting of a music video

a music video that was supposed to come out last month but is now AWOL

come on grimo

She's working on it. Actually on them (Scream and World Princess Part II).

how do u kno??

shes so amazing omg

From her Instagram & Twitter. She posted a screenshot from the Scream video on her IG (the video will feature Aristophanes) and she said on Twitter that her crew filmed WP2 from a show (Birmingham?) that will feature on the music video of that song.

She also wanted to make videos for Venus Fly and Butterfly. Maybe for Belly of the Beat too.

her hands are so big OMG

Outstanding post

her hand size fits her perfectly

facebook.
com/boilerroom.tv/videos/
Just look how #freegrimes vid is easily the most viewed and the most liked amongst all others recently uploaded.
They HAVE TO release full recording.

Dat feet size

Yeah. She operates keyboards and samplers so she needs hands bigger than usual.

she has amazing feet.

>them muscles
grimes looks strong omg

Don't mess with her, she'll bust your balls...

she grew up fighting with her brothers and beating up creeps who grabbed her ass. Grimes is a fighter.

gross user

What's gross about being a strong lady, capable of defending herself?

giphy.com/themeadowsnyc

"bustin your balls" is a sexual idiom, you goof.

I didn't mean that then, you arsehole.

I'm not an asshole, I'm not the one sexualizing grimes with creepy submissive fantasies here. That's all on you, bud.

You are an arsehole, and i wasn't trying to sexualise her. Learn to read you fuckwit.

how am i the asshole

>arsehole
spotted the britbong :^)

she is very strong and a good fighter.

HELP

Well, going by twitter it seems that Grimes was in fine form tonight.

Are you ready to fight?

No but I don't think Grimes cares. Those knocks to the head she took from Hana seem to have affected her cognitive abilities.

bump

everyone loves her

this is true

idont

i think her music's dope but "love her"? nah.

unbeliever

im sure you like her, guy

I'm going to hurt her.

i'm sure she's cool, but i dont know how you can love someone you've never even met

Shut up James.

i just feel like it

what would you do if she kissed you on the cheek

memes right?

new instagram pics?

no not really, i would probably melt

those two were a match made in heaven

New pic posted by GrimezszDaily

The eyes of devil.

Elise

So does anyone have the Grimes is not for sexual pic. I dont have it

Pics: imgbox.com/g/L0yjp2nbIr

she's gotten so good at stage presence, I'm so jealous.

How much is Grimes tickets? Did any of you ever go?

Practice makes perfect.

depends on the show. festivals are expensive.

i once went a few years ago and met her afterwards, but I guess she doesn't meet fans as much afterwards anymore (tho she still tries)

i'm proud of our grimey

I bet James appreciates this principle at night

there must be a pretty good story out of that...

a beautiful middle name

Is it true there are only gay men and women at her concerts? Would it be too awkward for a straight guy?

I think it would be hot. You would be the only straight guy in the audience Grimes would be into only you.

no, it's not true

>ywn be fucked by satan to make baby-grimes

life is not fair

Yeah, depends on the venue - and when you get your tickets (I got mine late due to last-minute planning, and consequently didn't get as good seats as I could've earlier for the same price.)

Saw her earlier this year opening for Florence and the Machine. Despite my total ambivalence towards Flo (don't get me wrong. She puts on a very good show, if your into her whole R&B thing - which I decidedly am not) the experience was worth every penny - even counting the fact that it was the the night of the infamous Barclays incident.
Some live acts simply have to be seen in person to be believed/fully appreciated for their true brilliance, and imo Grimes is most definitely one of them. Here's to hoping that she keeps (at least occasionally) touring for many years to come.

I don't think she should tour at all because Christina Grimmie getting killed earlier this year scared the shit out of me.

people can be really envious huh

She's nice. Very grateful for the support of her fans.

No.

Based on both what she's said in interviews about it and my own experiences the two largest blocks of people you tend to find at her shows are flighty young women and 30+ male metal-heads (I myself ended up bringing a devoted Tool fan along for the ride, and he most definitely loved it.)

I think it's fair to say that her fans are about as eclectic as her music - for whatever that's worth.

im going to steal her

why the fuck is Cred Forums obsessed with her?

please don't. i need her to live.

why the fuck aren't you?

because she's cute and non-threatening to all these shut in mu weirdos and makes dank tunage bruh bruh

Because both she and her music are really interesting if you pay close attention to what goes on.

>non threatening
what

do you think grimes would be a shut in mu weirdo if grimes never took off?

superior canadien artist rolling through

Idk you can find pretty much anyone there

I ran into a bunch of EDMers and hip-hop heads and radio pop girls and indie girls and middle-ages medalheads there. My favorite artists are The Smiths, The Cure, Joy Division/New Order, Animal Collective, Bruce Springsteen, Brand New, Bon Iver, and Bowie if that helps at all

it's a problem

does she like animal crossing?

Who doesnt

:)

no

>just
>implying Devon isn't thinking "Thank fuck I don't have to deal with that crazy bitch anymore. God damn I don't know what the fuck I was thinking."
and
>poor son of a bitch, he's got more mental fortitude than I

who that

i've managed to comfort myself in life by forgetting that grimes isn't a real person existing somewhere in the world at this moment.

But every now and then a photo like this one, seemingly innocuous, some small detail will send it all crashing down to earth and i will unwillingly be forced to the realization that grimes is very real and i get upset.

i gotta stop browsing these threads.

he's magical clouds you pathetic tryharder

Her popularity (at least on these boards) is due to these factors:
- her music: it's pleasant, exciting, unique, dreamy, energetic, catchy, emotional
- her look: she's cute and beautiful in her own way
- her personality: she's a really nice person, with a big heart
- her quirkness: it made her even more interesting.
Forgot to add some secondary factors:
- she's a big nerd (LOTR, Dune, Star Wars, video games, Russian literature, etc)
- the fact she's a complete artist that does everything by herself
- she suffered for her art in the past. People love these stories where the underdog succeeds despite all the troubles
- her live shows are insane
- her music taste: last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
- her fashion sense: maybe not relevant to Cred Forums.

All of these factors just made her irresistible. This explains everything: it's the whole package. If an artist "wants" to take her place, he/she must beat her at ALL these categories.

Grimmmmmmmmmerz

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

pray for grimes

you cannot petition the lord with prayer

grimes is gone

BLASPHEMER

i'm praying, user
good grimes sleep guarantees safety of the whole world

gr

she tyically stays up at night and sleeps during the day

vampire grimes confirmed

she also said that she is trying to change that habit and work during the day

what do you gays think of nicole dollanganger who grimes is a big fan of?

literally who?

also according to Grimes everyone she toured with (except when feuds) is a genius musician.

>what do you gays
suck a pen15

>last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
Is that really confirmed to be her last fm?

i deeply wish it were true

nobody confirmed it, but it has 99.9% of likelihood to be hers. It is just too irrelevant to be confirmed.

everytime i post in these threads i get banned. fuck you OP.

>literally who?

shes a lesser known canadian artist claire was trying to promote.

Hmmm you might b right, but it seems far fetched still

i usually get warned. its because of the multitude of faggots reporting every shitpost. no fun allowed.

profile is from 2006, with Claire invented name she used in social media until very recently. Top played artist is Arvo Part that she sperged countless times about. Experimental electronic and hip hop music, as well as composers tagged in Cyrillic.

Yeah but she names off Nine Inch Nails and Skinny Puppy as influences and I didn't see that she scrobbled that, that's why I was skeptical

1000 scrobbless is nothing, also last.fm in 2006 was purely pirate radio to discover music. besides few artists on grimes profile, it just music from experimental and classical radios.
She also had other means to listen to music.

it looks like she had fun with it for a while

I love her
I love her music
I love her ears
I love her hair
I love her eyes
I love her nose
I love her lips
I love her armpits
I love her legs
I love her pussy

gtfo

you are a very physical person, try liking her personality

idk what it is but just the phrase "I love her pussy" makes me feel some type of way, I don't know how to describe it

just as a phrase, disconnected from any real "her"

Sorry. But she makes me crazy

I think I've had enough of Grimes threads. I love her music as much as the next guy but things get creepy way too fast he re

Don't shitpost here, you idiots. Be nice to Grimes and to each other. /grimes/ should be a hate-free zone on this cesspool.

Do it now: listen to Symphonia IX @ FYF Fest 2014 youtube.com/watch?v=YSWwVYuqsVM as loud as possible. Chills guaranteed!

What is Grimes' most emotional song?

Grime a river :^)

Skin, Nightmusik, Circumambient, SymphonialX, Colour of moonlight, Veregild, Vovels =

>6:45 - Grimes owns the day. She is a beast. She sings, plays guitar, keyboards and dances. She does it all. The production on the main stage has come to life now that it is the night and Grimes brings some extra flair to her show. She goes through Art Angels with ease, adding some extra live edits to some of the tracks. Janelle Monae isn't on hand, but "Venus Fly" sounds so much bigger, while others like "Go" and "Flesh without Blood" are even better live.
>
>7:05 - She is singing Aristophanes part of "Scream" in Russian.
>
>7:30 - She ends her set with "Kill V. Maim" and "World Princess Pt. II." There is some serious dancing going on right now.
musictimes.com/articles/73712/20161002/meadows-festival-2016-day-1-review-recap-j-cole-grimes-zhu-chromeo.htm

Proud of Grimey

She needs release the unreleased tracks.

Lights is the better Canadian cutie

Yet I am not out here listening to Lights, now, am I?

She's good but not as good as Grimes.

nah

that gif. so cute

now we're talking.

your waifu a shit

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

Who is going to protect grimes from my fists?

>Who is going to protect grimes from my fists?

Same guy who protects your virginity

:^)
B:^)
B^)

lets see your waifu write a pop song with a four part harmony

Joke makes no sense. I am also not a virgin.
I'd knock that fat cunt out.

i believe some form of validation is in order

I can't find my paperwork.

She's not a waifu, but a respectable artist. As for you, suckapen15.

>Having a waifu
>Bragging about having spent money on this place...

I saw her live when she opened up for Lana Del Rey and I enjoyed her music live more then I did recorded

Guys she's working on the videos RIGHT now.

be patient. new grimes are coming.

Her pop music is nice enough, but it doesn't make me feel strongly either positively or negatively. I guess since we only talk about her in relation to "waifus", compared to those contemporaries I like her less than Marina, Björk, MIA, and St. Vincent, but I like her a lot more than T-Swift or any K-pop "idols". So pretty middle of the road.

It is neat what she's able to do with just herself and a synthesizer. But it doesn't really call out to me, and the enthusiasm some people have for her suggests a lack of familiarity with other, more talented musicians.

Guys she's "working" on the "videos" RIGHT now.

JUST be patient. grimes is cumming

>doesn't make me feel strongly either positively or negatively
Tastes are subjective - her music effects me hugely.

>I guess since we only talk about her in relation to "waifus"
Speak for yourself - because that's all that you're doing.

>But it doesn't really call out to me
Again, taste is a subjective thing - it does to me.

>the enthusiasm some people have for her suggests a lack of familiarity with other, more talented musicians.
Care to name some? And no - Marina, Björk, MIA, St. Vincent, T-Swift, or any of those K-pop "idols" (as you put it) don't count as answers since you've already classified them as mere "waifus" rather than actually talented musicians.

I wouldn't date a girl with a face like hers but I'd bang and be friends with her. She's probably a good fuck

stop, disgusting creeps

Of course music affects different people differently. Just because she doesn't affect me doesn't mean she won't affect you, that's obvious. I'm expressing my feelings toward her music.

As for the "waifu" category, that's what this site mainly does. There are many exceptions, but the majority of Grimes threads are waifu circle jerks, that's obvious. But I don't particularly appreciate her as a musician, though again, I do think she's done some neat stuff.

You're right that those contemporaries are not who I was referring to as more talented musicians, though I do think Björk and Annie Clark are more talented. What I had in mind specifically are the many solo musicians who are able to make much more powerful music than her, so as to highlight the limits of her abilities and talent. Take, for example, David Eugene Edwards.

It seems like you're really digging here, given how much thought you've given each aspect of my post. It's a nice gesture, it really is, but it seems like I've "rustled" you a bit.

>As for the "waifu" category, that's what this site mainly does.
Yes - I know it's shocking, but there are actually some people here (like me) who actually only hang out here to discuss music.

>But I don't particularly appreciate her as a musician
Speaking as a professional musician myself, I do - very much so. In fact she is the ONLY reason I decided to start reading/posting on this board. Because - for better or worse - this is one of the only places on the Internet atm where you can (routinely) find serious discussion of her music and how it effects people.

>What I had in mind specifically are the many solo musicians
Naming one person is not "many".

She's gonna ruin her voice if she keeps this up

The asspain is strong with this one

this fucking thread is worse than kpop general. fuck you.

Guys...

I thought Grimes was the most emotional music for me personally. The melodies and rhythms and her voice just resonate with me. I thought I'd never hear anything like it.

Something else has my attention now. It's soul-crushing for me personally and it hits me harder than Grimes. What does that mean?

she quit a while ago man

>though I do think Björk and Annie Clark are more talented.
Based on what?

Just in case you don't know, these are the skills and the instruments of Grimes:
>Instruments:
- vocals
- synthesizer
- sampler
- guitar
- bass
- drums
- violin
- ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director & editor
- dancer
- model

>Yes - I know it's shocking, but there are actually some people here (like me) who actually only hang out here to discuss music
YOU responded to ME, remember, retard? My observation still stands, and your indignation doesn't make any sense.

>Naming one person is not "many"
I didn't realize you wanted me to list every good solo artist there ever was

What is it?

>dancer
kek

what's so funny? can you dance like that?

>What I had in mind specifically are the many solo musicians who are able to make much more powerful music than her, so as to highlight the limits of her abilities and talent. Take, for example, David Eugene Edwards.
Nice baiting. David Eugene Edwards is nothing special. That Alternative Country & Neofolk of DEE isn't more innovative than Grimes' dreampop/synthpop/IDM/jpop hybrid.

If there are so many ("many solo musicians who are able to make much more powerful music than her") name at least 10 of them. And they should be from her generation.

Keep your kek to yourself (btw kek is such a retarded word), Grimes did ballet for 11 years.

>music & artist discussion
>worse that kpop
WTF you're doing here if you don't like this artist? You're the worst kind of poster. Contributing nothing and whining like a bitch.

Who is it?

dances like me after getting ass raped by my bf

>What I had in mind specifically are the many solo musicians... Take, for example, David Eugene Edwards.
Who, by the way, isn't even primarily a solo musician - let alone a solo artist.
Just checked him out and he seems like a very talented dude:
youtube.com/watch?v=FOv8Rf4H08E

The thing is - so is Grimes:
youtube.com/watch?v=rwycwmNROxU

That's the great thing about certain people showing talent, and other people choosing to show appreciation for it. Neither thing exists in a finite quantity (if David Eugene Edwards is what does it for you, then by all means start up a thread about him.)

Her live shows are really entertaining.

she is amazing

I'm gonna need some information about her speedcore album.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=8pye1d018aQ

Is that cat the famous Voignamir?

no, it died before grimes social media explosion

yes, that other user doesn't know anything.

whats a good grimes song to listen to when you feel very depressed?

Ambrosia, Venus in Fleurs, Rasik, Dragvandil, Urban Twilight, Angel, Heartbeats, Know the Way, Beast Infection, Shadout Mapes, Ave Maria, Fifteen Minutes To, that unplugged ukulele untitled song, Symphonia IX, Oblivion.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM

youtube.com/watch?v=vqa9xx2vBQc

I know i'm late but kys, album is trash

grammy jams

>69=album cover

Lol

>Most importantly, be nice to Grimes!
Double lol

>That, the emotional and physical exhaustion that's squeezed through her cut-up vocal chords, is a brief flicker of reality, a glimpse behind the curtain. It's the sonically violent equivalent of seeing an actor sweat onstage, seeing their body react the same way that their character's might, realizing that they have the same physical reactions as the fictions they inhabit. It's not great because of the reality, it's great because, for just a second, that reality pierces the performance and accentuates it.
>And in the middle of a parking lot, in the middle of fall, with the sun finally setting enough to hide the endless grey sky, that really is transcendent. Those kaleidoscope glasses would have made the colors look awful pretty, but that's not why Grimes is here.
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/the-meadows-2016-grimes-in-full-color

Spell-check name errors aside, very chill review.

qt

:)

omg i love her so much :3

be nice

you waifufags creep me out

quality post

>Grimes was able to capture a crowd with a series of dance routines, a spectacular visual show with very interesting lighting and her own energetic style. She wound up being one of my favorite acts of the day as she was able to give something unlike anything else I heard at the festival. From her animal noises to rapping in Russian for a portion, Grimes gave the fans a little bit of everything.
radio.com/2016/10/02/j-cole-plays-his-last-show-for-a-very-long-time-at-meadows-music-festival/amp/

>One such act that was truly impressive, owning her spot as pre-headliner on the main stage and garnering one of the larger festival crowds for the day was British Columbian native, Grimes. A grunge rock, electro-fueled rollercoaster, filled with gyrating hips and lip split singing, Grimes brought a set pleasant set diversity. With amusing personal anecdotes interlaced between tunes laced with scream-sung lyrics.
thissongslaps.com/2016/10/151952/

Grimes is definitely the act of the decade.
I mean who does these things beside of her? Who raps in Russian, mix synthpop with every other genre and who includes every instrument that is at their disposal. She's pioneer imo.

She's currently third/tied for second on my favorite '10s artists list and she'll be up there for any decent critic's list too

I WANT TO SEE GRIMES LIVE ARGGHH

COME BACK TO DETROIT YOU... YOU... YOU POPSTAR. YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE SINCE EARLY 2011 AND ITS MAKING ME ANGSTY.

I agree, and i bet she will be even more renowned in the future. That is if our species even survives this horrible trend.

>I WANT TO SEE GRIMES LIVE ARGGHH
fucking this
one day i'm going to travel just to see her, because she is never in my country and it kills me
i watched all her live shows on youtube but i can't see her live

at least you aren't south american

grimes is never going to south america. they are forever cucked.

Grimes!

Whoops I am sorry that is a picture of my ex
Here's Grimes!

Fuck off

b-but... :(

remember when she said south america would be the priority on her next tour? in 2013?

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

that hat's too big for her

incorrect

if she ever comes you know what i will do

hammer?

why would i want to hurt her

here we call it a "martillo"

I hope our grimey is ready to go tomorrow

she's a big girl

That she is

you were supposed to say "for you"

come on user.

What is the fucking appeal of this ogre looking she beast?

>reverse psychology
nice try bud

>he said while having a picture of her saved to his computer

I'm sorry, hope this gif makes up for that

HOW DOES SHE MOVE LIKE THAT

(thanks for the giferoni and cheese)

No idea

She's fast!

Don't get in her way!

youtu.be/qnv96QeScT8

A nice remix of hers that i uploaded a while back

She's a quick one

I think I'm actually in love, like I would seriously take a bullet for this woman.

they say she's the fastest gun in the wild west...

she doesn't care. she just wants your support, not your "love". james loves her deeper and more truly than you ever will.

do you think this was before or after she exploded

I heard she's crazy too

It's implied she's the spawn of satan.

She's too pure to be that

Daily reminder that James is weak neckbeard who even won't be able to protect Claire if she gets attacked.

nah, she needs my love

CLAIRE I'M COMING TO YOU!

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

And im too

My only friend, this is the end.

Also, daily reminder that Grimes has a beautiful hips:waist ratio.

thicc

got any pics to show that lmao

WTF I LOVE GRIMES NOW

No.

reported to (real) authorities
enjoy your watchlist life

wtf i always loved grimes
and always will

All this talk and no mention of her best songs:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY

youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

Almost forgot:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIi57zhDl78

Got any pics that don't.
Any straight male over ~20 is readily aware of her hips.

Also, just to bluntly state. Grimes has great hips and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Regardless of her personality I would eat her out, and, if ;desired, insert my erect penis into her vagina.

Just so you know.

>Just so you know.

I wish I wouldn't

Okay.

New thread

who wouldn't want to be grimes

they just pretend to be nice. they're all conservative barbarians, shady and manipulative. like evil Switzerland

so over grimes
she's not my ugly girlfriend

She's the act of the decade for sure. She needs to make just one more great album in this decade to consolidate her position.

Love all these tunes.

it's just a matter of having meaningful things to write songs about

this means no more songs about dead cats