WALT DIZNEE

>WALT DIZNEE
>STEI JABS
>BEATLES

I am not sure Kanye realizes just how limited an appeal rap music is

XD hes a gay fish lol

Did anyone else see his spergout on Sway in the Morning? I get where he's coming from but shit was hilarious

oh look it's another anti-kanye thread
>inb4 his lyrics are stupid lmao
>inb4 sway in the morning lmao
>inb4 yeezus is a death grips ripoff lmao
>inb4 he acts like a child lmao
>inb4 he can't freestyle lmao

trips confirm

No. None of us have ever seen that ancient fucking video.

but all of those things are true so wat now?

>defending Kanye
>for free

lmao

t. not loopy people

I am more intending to discuss how he sees himself among the cultural giants, who invented entire artforms and made them accessible and universal. I just think what he does is far too limited to be on that level.

I am deeply disgusted in the pit of my guts whenever he compares himself to walt disney. He will never, could never and should never. Kanye's culture is disgusting. He should not be a household name.

>not defending the artist of the generation

you are missing out

I couldn't take him seriously anymore when he bitched about being a black man being SO OPPRESSED because Nike wouldn't release his shit-ass shoe or whatever he was crying about at the time.

By the way, Kanye the Fashion Designer is the worst fucking permutation of any musician ever.

DURRR LETS GET APC TO SELL A PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT FOR 150 BUCKS I AM SO GENIUS

Fuck that flapping, prolapsed anus of a human being.

my favorite thing is how he makes the kardashians pronounce his name like it's french
with the emphasis on the second syllable
kanYE
hilarious

Wait do you actually watch that shit?

dude his name is in swahili you idiot lmao

KANGZ

oh look its another 15-25 year old hipster cucked white NEET who wants to watch kanye impregnate his sister
>essentially all of Cred Forums

Its how Kanye pronounces it dude

Why are the aut-right so fucking obsessed with cuckoldry?

kanye is great but all of those things are still true

Y'all seen wreck it ralph?

>how limited an appeal rap music is
>because the current highest grossing artist is taylor swift

yes I watch keeping up with the kardashians because I am not a faggot and I love incest
the chance to watch real life siblings touching each others butts and humping and talking about having sex with each other I can not pass up

it boggles the mind how he can be so succesful and seemingly intelligent in a certain way but so insanely idiotic and simple minded at the same time

It's called being eccentric.

its all relative

true, I meant to type "how he can SEEM so succesful" etc. instead of "be" but I had a brainfart

I really like this girl but she told me yesterday that one of her favorite American musicians is Taylor Swift, should I just move on to the next 1?

who are you trying to fool user?