pls do not bully Henry. he is Damaged.

Daily reminder that pic related was the meanest to Nardwuar

Literally fucking who

Have you not seen it?
Hoo boy, you're in for a treat
youtube.com/watch?v=E92qnnRlQ2w
The longest I've ever got into this was 6 minutes

jesus christ what a fucking cunt
how could you take yourself seriously whole acting out like that. i feel better about myself after watching that video

Yeah, I know. Henry can be a bit of a dick sometimes but it's mostly just because he's insecure and thinks people are out to get him, but deep down he seems like he wants to be a nice bloke at least. Lydia just comes across as a horrible cow in this and acts this way purely because she wants to be mean to Nardwuar.

Best thing Lydia Lunch ever did was get fucked up the ass on camera.

Nardwuar is a fag and deserves it

He's rude to everybody

She also sucked Jim Thirlwell's dick in another Kern film and had Henry mount her in another (though I don't think that one was real, and if it was it was certainly more softcore)

Was he? I thought he went along with the interview pretty well...

He's been in a couple

daily reminder that he's self-absorbed autist

The one from 1998 is the one where he's rude. He did one again in 2011 and it was fine but I don't know of any others

If you mean the 1998 interview he is just honest desu

w2c thicc neck like henry rollins

I believe the word you're looking for is "tsundere".

Although I don't know what the fuck expression he was trying to convey in the most recent interview besides constipation.

S O U P C A N
O
U
P
C
A
N

I have never witnessed any form of anything that he has been a part of, that was not utter shit.

did he fuck your mom 15 years ago?

Damaged is pretty good desu.

>Naruto
fucking kek

henry's was just banter from what I recall, plus being "rude" is his thing and people usually try to ridicule him

lydia lunch on the other hand was a complete cunt, and sonic youth were horrible too (besides kim) but they apologized eventually. plus sonic youth get points for actually being mildly entertaining while bullying him

I don't care how much of a redditor it makes me, but I love nardwuar. he gives people gifts they genuinely want and then tests their patience in a friendly way. it really exposes who the entitled pricks are

You need the crushing weight of insecurity and paranoia on your shoulders.

Didn't he used to take the albums back after the interview? I feel like I remember that from some I've seen.

Also Sonic Youth and that guy from Blur were total dicks to him.

haven't seen anything behind the scenes. not everything he brings is a gift, but he usually makes it clear when he wants to keep something

I'd love to make her cry.

Am I the only one who thought Sonic Youth weren't that bad? I know they come across as a bit immature and daft, but I always thought they were just mucking about rather than actually bullying him. Even the whole "beating him up" part just seemed like banter.
I mean, they certainly weren't as bad as Lydia.

>7:00
*tips fedora*

I'm talking about the 1998 one. Henry wasn't that bad, he laughed a couple of times and got a little impatient but wasn't really that rude. Considering Nardwuars interview style and questions Henry took it well. The part where Nardwuar lists off loads of questions and Henry goes back and answers them all is quite nice tbqh.

Does he have a small cock? I am baffled how such a good looking relatively successful guy can be so insecure.

Because his dad was an arsehole to him and the only bloke who ever showed any real interest in him as a person (a teacher at his school) stick used to call him "little faggot" and shit.
His cock's like a soupcan

Henry was cute when he wore glasses.

Oh...
That's sad.
I'm happy that he became one of the most notable American Punk figures then.

There's actually a fairly interesting thing he did for telly called "Man Test" in 2000 which explains a lot about him. The psychological side seems a bit dodgy, but it definitely shows him in a more vunerable and honest light:
youtube.com/watch?v=ddOeLCD-Iuo
youtube.com/watch?v=0FG509-sQ9U

>Never forget this one though
youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc

They snapped his gifts in half, grabbed a hold of him and physically assaulted him as he was asking them to stop, and then like over ten years later when they went to "apologize" they did the same exact shit and acted like they never did any of that stuff in the first place.

Who were the nicest Nardwuar interviewees and why was it Mudhoney?:
youtube.com/watch?v=tiSBG521JIU

Lil B

>1983: DEPRESSION IS GONNA KILL ME

>2015: anyone who kills themselves is a pussy bitch; my dong gets hard when someone dies by their own hand.

Skrillex was pretty nice

L-link?

liked him on this podcast. talks a lot about his traveling. starts at 46:50
shaffir1.libsyn.com/277-not-all-those-who-wander-are-lost-henryrollins

Admittedly they were being somewhat dickish, but this is also pretty boring compared to his other interviews. His questions here are really uninteresting and more similar to the kind of bullshit you'd see on TMZ or something. "oh I heard in this magazine you fucked so and so". Also, at that point in time significantly less people knew anything about Nardwuar. For all they knew, he could just be some obnoxious paparazzo trying to stir up some drama.

The film Fingered by Richard Kern. It's online.
Failing that, you can watch Right Side of My Brain here, where she fellates JG Thirlwell of Foetus:
youtube.com/watch?v=8GmZJShEucM

Daily reminder that he's been dead inside since Joe Cole died. It's pretty depressing actually
youtube.com/watch?v=6cCKoFqsN9A&ab_channel=SBS2Australia

he should probably shed that straight edge thing, do a bunch of hallucinogenics and start unpacking that shit. actually a psychologist is probably required

Fuck blur

I thought Blur was the meanest to Nardwuar?

A lot of people are rude to Nardwaur. More recently Eric Andre was pretty rude in my opinion.

no he wasn't. he was just messing with him. he's probably seen a lot of his interviews

Kek

I think Alex and Damon were fine to him if not being their typical English cunty selves, but Dave was being the real outright asshole in that interview. At least he apologized

Drugs are exactly what he doesn't need.

eric andre is a total asshole in most interviews desu

oh well, sam hyde's better anyway

The meanest was Sebastian Bach, tried to fight him.