Why do Normies have such an abominable taste in music?

Why do Normies have such an abominable taste in music?

dude on the left is an undercover robot

haha yeah what total plebes right
they will never know the transcendent ecstasies of death grips and neutral milk hotel and my bloody valentine and FOTM albums that pitchfork told me were good, haha
fucking disgusting pleb normies haha

Cred Forums is one of the most normie boards on Cred Forums

Such an original comment.

t. embryo

serious question why do normies love alcohol so much? Every person I went to school with went to college and all they fucking care about is getting drunk. Half of them got fat off of beer also

Researchers believe that rock is associated with social awareness and rebelliousness while pop is connected to values about gender roles and conformity.

Scholars Rentfrow and Gosling discovered that people who like blues, jazz, classical, and folk are liberal and more open to experiences.

>serious question why do normies love alcohol so much? Every person I went to school with went to college and all they fucking care about is getting drunk. Half of them got fat off of beer also
Not sure. I basically stopped drinking at all. It depresses your nervous system, makes you clumsy and sometimes loud, and impedes critical thought. There are way better drugs with less negative side effects. Even being sober is better than drunk.

whenever I do drink I just drink until I'm buzzed and then I stop. Being drunk is terrible tb h I don't know how people revolve their lives around it

Probably true observation

They spend their time socializing while we spend out time discovering music.

The second one sounds better :)

I want to shoot Sage Northcutt in his roided out face.

Agreed

>"discovering music"
>posting the same 20 albums unrelentingly every single day again and again
>unable to articulate opinion/critique outside of "muh feels"
you're all so fucking embarrassing

Alcohol is a social lubricant. If you're not interested in socializing you won't understand.

At the same most normal people drink to get buzzed, not blackout drunk. People who binge every weekend probably have problems they're running from.

I'm interested in socializing but not in alcohol.
Meditation, working out or micro doses of LSD are also great social lubricants.

Yeah, how're they working out for you? Made lots of friends meditating and microdosing?

It's going quite well.
Most people I know do not imbibe ethanol, or only very rarely.

laffin. what a dork

>microdosing
>imbibe
>ethanol
There is no reason for your continued existence on this earth. I'd break your fucking jaw if I could.

because they're too busy having fuck and going to normie-esqu events to look for music on their own

they don't. they generally have very agreeable taste in music, just not particularly interesting

i'm a normie and i know more about music than you will ever do, AMA

t. stupid drunk

>ethanol turned me into an irascible brute, the post

daily reminder that normal, well adjusted and high functioning people enjoy music, and have diverse tastes. many also use websites or talk with friends to learn about new records and artists. many are artists themselves.

they just don't deal with their insecurities by obsessively posting on message boards

Do your feet smell?

What is the difference between Stochasticism and Indeterminate Music?

you haven't witnessed abominable taste in music until you've met greasy, unwashed neckbeards who listen exclusively to chiptune, Anime OSTs, or metal

I'd take Skrillex over KORN greatest hits anime OSTs [8 hours long] any fucking day

>If you're not interested in socializing you won't understand
I never leave my room and I love getting drunk

Speak for yourself.

This board listens to Kanye West, Drake, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar and Beyonce

ALL fucking normie music.