Suprised I haven't any threads about this but it is the 4th anniversary of No Love Deep Web by Death Grips...

Suprised I haven't any threads about this but it is the 4th anniversary of No Love Deep Web by Death Grips. Let's talk about the most underrated album in Death Grips discography.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~emilyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh so we're discussing government plates now?

the penis album is pretty good, but pretty inconsistent, and the very spacey and empty production leaves me wanting more. it works spectacularly for no love, come up and get me, lil boy, and artificial death though

most NLDW tracks translate much better in a live setting than the rest of their discog though.

Lock your Doors is by far their best live track imo

They could've made it an EP with Come Up And Get Me, No Love, and Artificial Death and it would be 10/10.

whats your rym emily

this.
Stockton is god-tier live as well

dont have one of my own desu. never wanted to be a part of that community. ive never had the need to, so i havent

Its really good but I can't really listen to it start to finish

>most underrated album in Death Grips discography
Sorry man but that's definitely Government Plates.

No Love Deep Web is what got me into Death Grips. I don't regard the album as one of their best, but it's still pretty solid, with some of their most iconic songs as well. Stefan's lyricism is at its best here though.

>only working links in the archive are .rar

For me I like the simplicity of each song in NLDW. With having 3 main components to each song Synth Line, Drums, and Ride's Vocals. It really show the rides how good rides vocal performance can be. The reason for this simplicity is probably them rushing to put out the 2nd album for the year. I'm interested why you think GP is the most underrated. For me that album shows how good Andy is an electronic artist/producer but the lacks of rides vocals is kinda underwhelming and leads for me wanting more out of the album.

As opposed to?

just made one, ill be adding some reviews on it over some time
rateyourmusic.com/~emilyk

yeah nldw is definitely rides best vocal performance, but gp has this feeling of sheer insanity. its incredibly intense, especially anne bonny and birds (possibly the finest track in the entire dg catalogue). its not their best album overall, but its definitely underrated. my personal pick for best would exmil

wait whats your dubtrack username? i might know you

uh its been a while since i used mine
i think it was just emilyk tbqh

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on with their new Twitter account

seriously what the fuck

>new
it's been around for like over a year now

OK, I mean the recent activity. They're just posting photos of circular iPhones. Also the remote up the ass.

>you now realize that the bottomless pit is zach hill bunghole

i mean, they're planning something. they're always planning something. it's just safe to wait and see what they do next.

Dude that is an internet router not a remote. Zach is an absolute madman.

At least we can all agree that pic related is their most overrated album.

Its about on par with NLDW

In terms of what

I really like this album, in a way its like their most grounded album to me, and they way they lived when they recorded it was pretty cool

>oh so we're discussing government plates now?
Ay, this person knows whats up. Whatever I Want is my hands down closer, but Hacker isn't too far behind. Also that album really connects with my depression and when I was in grief, like it captured that hollow sadness (I know, that sounds lame but its the best description) I felt and the periods of anger I felt along with it.

Fuck that, naw fuck that. I feel like its been a little underrated lately, like I've seen less and less people put it higher up, more towards the bottom half, but its a super solid album. I don't fully get the Bottomless Pit comparisons though

BUMP

because bp and tms both have really catchy and viral hooks
the progression of the songs in both are similar in that most songs explode once they get to the hook
but obviously the catchiness are approached in different ways, tms being more electronic

Bump

BUMP LETS TALK ABOUT THIS ALBUM Cred Forums

damn...

anybody else not accomplish anything the past 4 years?

>4 years ago was 10 years ago

I actually happy that dg popularity is fading down, less inadequate kids in the threads and there is just more discussion rather than cringy memes