Discuss this chart

Discuss this chart

This is enlightened senpai

I don't get it

montie these are really great albums for the most part
stop spreading this meme

"""""enlightened""""" more like

"Hi look at me I listen 2 super deep n weird jazz n industrial hahaha *Holds up communist manifesto* itz ok dat u like bb music like waydiohead"

how many albums on this chart have you even listened to? two? four tops
the irony of this whole meme you've started is that it just shows who the real "poseur" is

What most people don't realize isn't the fact that some of the individual albums on this are great, but the actual chart itself and combinations of having those albums as favorites.

Having various combinations of certain records on this chart on a favorites list or on your on chart implies more fashion/aesthetic rather than someone who listens to these for their merits in composition/songwriting.

Of course there are some exceptions, like the free jazz bits are essentially entry level tried and true albums that a lot of people getting into free jazz listen to (this chart isn't actually all that well made.) But despite that, there's definitely a point to this chart.

Even more telling when a lot of these albums fall into some form of industrial, noise, krautrock, jazz, or folk that it's not even ultimately a unique chart but one based on a certain aesthetic/taste that's actually very common on Cred Forums. It's more like a different side of Cred Forumscore.

>trip
>going by commonly female name
>has been going around Cred Forums dickriding many artists that are on this chart

whats your point

Never heard of a single one of these albums

poseurcore was a meme with its heart in the right place

probs that you're a tranny with big ass emotional issues, your sort usually is

cLOUDDEAD, Exuma, First Utterance, Naked City, Faust, and Stranger From the Universe are fantastic

>let me make a chart filled with genuine shit but also some well known experimental classics to trigger everyone

fuck off

So basically you've got this perception that there's some hypothetical group of people out there who look down on your music taste, and it's made you butthurt enough that you put together a chart of 100 albums to put them in their place. Even though they don't exist.

Why? that one is old

i found this thread funny

+1

it's played out man

>heart in the right place
>personal attack, transphobic othering
keke

These albums are liked because they are interesting and outside the grain and not because they are "nice to listen to" in the same way as less strange music. Music can be appreciated for different reasons.

>Di6
:D

>Phil Spector
>poseur

are you shitting me?

blame sal

>Having various combinations of certain records on this chart on a favorites list or on your on chart implies more fashion/aesthetic rather than someone who listens to these for their merits in composition/songwriting.

Very good point. I think that liking any one or a few of these shouldn't be lampooned as "poseur" but having a significant number of them is a red flag.

>transphobic othering

i see that sociology degree is really paying off lmao

nah monties heart was never in the right place

what

about as predictably as you my nig

take The Shape of Jazz to Come off that list right now kiddo

>Oh sure I like pop music, wait what did you say? nah not that kind of pop, you know I'm more into girl groups from the 60s *tips fedora*

MY LITTLE GIRL WAS BORN ON A RAYYYYYY OF SOUUUUND

We should make a new one for the Fall 2016 season. A good chunk of those are passe in avant-teen circles. For example, it needs Guernica and Yōran

>"Your intentions are bad if you engage in personal attacks or making fun of trans freaks!"

Lol!

yeah sure the ends justify the memes. we both know that's not why you chose to put on that particular aggressive persona though