youtube.com/watch?v=6bcuBPyByuc
lascaillesshroud.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WL3_kDnyxAE
youtube.com/watch?v=FgDWyMEkyCM
youtube.com/watch?v=HtRsND8LNlE
youtube.com/watch?v=C-sBg1_4J6Q
deathspellomega.bandcamp.com/album/the-synarchy-of-molten-bones
youtube.com/watch?v=ev4PS7Fk6j8
metal-archives.com/reviews/Deathspell_Omega/Si_Monvmentvm_Reqvires,_Circvmspice/39107/Kruel/132884
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBduS6AdbC0
youtube.com/watch?v=g4sPeknafAk
metal-archives.com/reviews/Deathspell_Omega/Si_Monvmentvm_Reqvires,_Circvmspice/39107/Napalm_Satan/357873
youtube.com/watch?v=oOilABxhRFs
nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56223&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
youtube.com/watch?v=pkqFxfDBdfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb06NujHFp8
youtube.com/watch?v=1gRESh4iyfs
youtube.com/watch?v=QHOJcDUUOTU
secondheartmagazine.com/articles/interface-with-god/
anicon.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=i6zTVp_0tJE
youtube.com/watch?v=aPMgeq0ueOA
youtube.com/watch?v=WqoJTWmG4Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=1eIhx0mfQJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bjhEMrCxOE8
deathgrind.club/load/concept/experimental/meshuggah_nothing_2006/1164-1-0-7671
youtube.com/watch?v=9jlDI3VBaQ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_&_Family,_Vol._1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicidal_for_Life
metal-archives.com/albums/Suicidal_Tendencies/Year_of_the_Cycos/223294
metal-archives.com/albums/Suicidal_Tendencies/Live_at_the_Olympic_Auditorium/257918
youtube.com/watch?v=nRvKMyNMpME
youtube.com/watch?v=t8roxM1k02g
youtube.com/watch?v=FmtUaHkvCVs
youtube.com/watch?v=xfcGPsm6mFU
youtube.com/watch?v=qLsZJEERyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=qPIPy8sqvHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ghyT17NbTRE
youtube.com/watch?v=c_njw-Aw-dc
youtube.com/watch?v=Trlz9C9vpEM
thegrimoire.com/666/malevolent3/tabid/77/Default.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=uvs2y61aB_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qWcmQ5sOkuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>image doesn't do something with the party hat
>disappointment.jpg

*NEW DEATHSPELL OMEGA*
EP titled: The Synarchy of Molten Bones

The Synarchy of Molten Bones 6:58

Famished for Breath 6:10

Onward where Most with Ravin I may meet 10:12

Internecine Iatrogenesis 5:52

11/8/16 preorder shit on the dso bandcamp (not the som one) and noevdia

CALLING ALL THE FAITHFUL TO CONGREGATION
should've fucking waited for the next thread

>Deicide is the second best-selling death metal band in the US
>never hear praise for them besides Legion

Oathbreaker is shit

>DUDE SATAN LMAO the band

I'm tempted to buy their logo tee shirt.

>EP

>he doesn't know their EPs are all satantier

Their EPs are phenomenal but yeah considering through wait an LP woulda been sweet

Maybe this is the start of a new trilogy

sure they're popular but the word around them never seemed to me to be as widespread as all the others

at least they're not ded

But it's been like 6 years since their last LP.

Why is this blackie atmo shit being hyped again? Oh ya im on /hipster metal/ general

ITS NOT AN EP

>blackie atmo shit
Kill yourself.

it's dissoshit, not atmoshit, dum dum

who /true j-riff hours/ here
youtube.com/watch?v=6bcuBPyByuc

we had 95 posters in the last thread? must be an error right?

new alcest is gay but i like it

QUICK! POST MEME METAL!

word post burzum

Pic's pretty fucking Disney despite the cyberpunkish aesthetic and it came out this year.

lascaillesshroud.bandcamp.com/

Pretty fucking hyped for this. Finding it last night just randomly going on their bandcamp was quite the treat.

Their other, more generic albums past the first two have sold very well among the more casual "I only really listen to Death, CC, Nile, etc." death metal crowd.

It's alright. Kinda sick of the Deathwish style production personally, but outside of that I do like their hardcore plus comfy music aesthetic.

Who cares? It's something new, might as well get the most out of it. Who knows? If it's just an EP maybe a full LP may be impending as a result?

Dissonant power metal revival when?

i'm sorry, i guess i got influenced by the relatively short length and the small discussions that have been going on in different places

the noevdia news page says "album"

>le multiple reply man

Fuck off and pick 1 post to engage with you piece of shit

who /avantgardeatmoshit/ here?

Arghostlent are kinda lame desu

They don't even sound heavy

did you forget about our boys

> mfw the middle eastern-sounding acoustic guitar on Gnosis' Journey Through the Ages

I prefer kpop to arghoslent

Thoughts?

never

Why are people waiting for Time II when it was released back in 2013?

Need some more woods of desolation style dsbm

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=WL3_kDnyxAE

youtube.com/watch?v=FgDWyMEkyCM

Panopticon best drums or what.

>thrash + early cheap trick
anything like this?

>I don't have the reading level to handle posts with more than four sentences.

>Elizabeth North is a unique individual gifted with the companionship of an alien intelligence. This uniqueness has also driven her into a life of isolation, spending the first twenty-seven years of her life restricted to the research labs where she collaborated with the alien intelligence - known as Compass - to stabilize the chaotic world they inhabit.

>However, there are those who would think their ambitions would be better suited to control what Elizabeth holdswithin her.

>Keeping a terminal illness at bay, Compass bestowed a colony of nanomachines in her body at the age of seven, at the pleading request of her father. This colony of machines keeps her alive, but they also hold the key to technologies nearly limitless and unbound.

>Discovering a plot to use her as a host to produce and harvest these machines - something strictly forbidden by Compass - Elizabeth departs the safety of her isolated reality and escapes into the wider world.

>She will be hunted. She will face death. She will face the burden of protecting others. She will face failure, starvation, and torture. But eventually, she must face her pursuers, and decide how to end her journey.

Wait, is this an album or an actual Disney movie?

So go on Reddit or the Top 40 crowd you faggot.

Since when did hipster = bad? Hasn't Cred Forums been the embodiment of hipster music ever since it was made?

>these past few days I've been opening a new tab on my phone for every metal band I see that I want to check out
>currently have 100 tabs open
Help me desu senpai.

I expected this to sound like melodeath with power metal elements and it just sounds like more symphonic Devin Townsend

Guys, I need your dankest aladdincore/oriental metal. Already got Aeternam, Orphaned Land, and Myrath.

rest in peace phone battery

Also check Blaakyum

Does anyone happen to have Situs Magus - Le Grand Oeuvre? I can't find it anywhere

bought this about 4 months ago and still haven't listened to it past the first song

WHAT

Now my page count is smiling at me??

no?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtRsND8LNlE
This song is so good. So much hype. And new DsO is coming not even two weeks afterwards.

big house long hallways, got ten bathrooms i can shit all day nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=C-sBg1_4J6Q

>And new DsO is coming not even two weeks afterwards.

what?

deathspellomega.bandcamp.com/album/the-synarchy-of-molten-bones
Hi slowpoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=ev4PS7Fk6j8
Holy fuck this is some intense shit, why do we hate this band again?

overzealous shi-i mean funposters

Because /metal/ is full of dumb shitters that shitpost anything that gets somewhat popular, even if they like it.

Gotta love some Bathory

Post your favorite Metallum reviews

metal-archives.com/reviews/Deathspell_Omega/Si_Monvmentvm_Reqvires,_Circvmspice/39107/Kruel/132884

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBduS6AdbC0

>mfw that's me

>van has started to send review copies of the new urfaust to the music press
>but still no leak

meh

this that autumn shit. not bad at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4sPeknafAk

How come so many albums recently didn't leak until 1 day before release?

Essential October album

So what does everyone think the Synarchy of Molten Bones is?

syn·ar·chy
ˈsinərkē/
noun
joint rule or government by two or more individuals or parties.

First thing I do when I wake up is listen to Paracletus. Then I have breakfast, bitter waters of course. After I drink I have my shower where I listen to Paralectus again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice or even Infernal Battles. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Paracletus while my bitter waters quench my thirst. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about Black Metal. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Paralectus, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused

By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to seek strength, justice and splendor together but mostly we listen to Paracletus. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up a some bitter waters to quench our first. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Paracletus in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Paralectus.

My friends go home after this, as the fun as to stop somewhere. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral (paraclitoris licking is my personal favorite) but mostly just the cover art of Paracletus. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Paracletus being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song 'Epiklesis' I I drift to sleep

First thing I do when I wake up is listen to Demanufacture. Then I have breakfast, soybeans of course. After I eat I have my shower where I listen to Demanufacture again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Obsolete or even Digimortal. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Demanufacture while I mash my soybeans. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about Burton C. Bell. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Demanufacture, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused.
By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to play basketball, play tabletop RPGS and watch movies together but mostly we listen to Demanufacture. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up a mean soybean. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Demanufacture in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Demanufacture.

My friends go home after this and while it was fun, it's time to prepare for another big day tomorrow. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral but mostly just the cover art of Demanufacture. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Demanufacture being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song "Demanufacture" I drift to sleep.

what is the metal album when you ask Cred Forums about anime and they recommend Goku no Piccolo

Basically any melodic metalcore or nu-metal.

Cringe

The failure of "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" is a microcosm of the failure of Orthodox black metal as a whole: in its feverish pursuit to document and perfect the "whats" of black metal, the more ephemeral "whys" have been left behind, and along with them any opportunity the album, or the movement itself, had to truly define itself. Like a first date with a girl who thrusts last month's negative STD test results at you before you've even shared a kiss, this album is so caught up in its mastery of ritual and decorum that no real connection has a chance to flourish. It's not that "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" is an unlistenable album (though its unbelievably long running time certainly gets taxing,) but despite its following of established patterns and tropes from all corners of the metal scene, it fundamentally fails to compel the listener in any significant fashion. It lacks personality, presence, and longevity, and only by the grace of a generally unobservant and willfully ignorant musical community has it been granted the status it's somehow managed to achieve. "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" is not merely a failure, it's the arch-failure: the beautifully concise example of how a math problem where the process of solving is followed to the letter can still be completely wrong when performed by a student with no understanding of the underlying reason behind the steps he takes. You can't fool all the people all the time, and over past seven years, the truth has finally started to set in: that "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" is a shallow, artless, and ultimately disposable album, doomed to be nothing more than a footnote in black metal rapidly passed over in the pursuit of greater things.

Any of these albums

This is the most autistic review I have ever seen

metal-archives.com/reviews/Deathspell_Omega/Si_Monvmentvm_Reqvires,_Circvmspice/39107/Napalm_Satan/357873

>varg

youtube.com/watch?v=oOilABxhRFs

All the 0%s are pretty autistic.

Deathspell Omega, though never an interesting band, had made some competent black metal. And then, on this album, they suddenly changed their music to "Orthodox," or theistic, which is basically CHRISTIAN, "black" metal. And this album, while becoming THE album representative of the "Orthodox black metal" movement, also seems to get a lot of praise as a masterpiece of "intelligent" black metal. Hahahahahahaha. NO. This shit is the complete antithesis of intelligence. I am genuinely perplexed to see how many people think this is actually intellectual. Are they so mindless to think that if you throw in random Latin lyrics, you are intellectual?

So... exactly why is this so fucking stupid? It should be obvious if you have a brain. This pile of shit is about theism. They think God, named "Satan" in this case, actually exists. There is no evidence whatsoever for the existence of God, and it takes an extraordinary amount of idiocy or a continual brainwashing starting from childhood in order for someone to believe in a nonexistent invention of ancient human ignorance. In fact, I cannot even be sure if the members of Deathspell Omega actually believe in Satan as a deity. It sounds totally absurd, because if you hate Christianity enough to play black metal, you should be able to see through the bullshit that religion managed to make the herd of mindless lambs believe in. Anyway, whatever their intention was - making music genuinely based on their bullshit belief or trying to get attention by faking theism - this is completely stupid.

I'll start off by saying that Varg's drumming and vocals are a joke. He can't sing and can barely drum. This album and nearly every Burzum album (except for Filosofem) are really nothing special (his synth albums aren't metal so I won't worry about them during this review) aside from a handful of tunes. Originality is certainly lacking as most of the guitar playing sounds like a pathetic and cheap Thorns immitation mixed with a little Celtic Farce and some elements of new-wave/post-punk shit from the 80's like Billy Idol. The bass can be ignored as it is only playing boring roots notes and such. Nothing even worth recording. What does that leave? Song structure. Here's something Varg seems to know a little about. Some of the songs such as "My Journey to the Stars" and "A Lost Forgotten Sad Spirit" have long winding stuctures that take you on a nice little adventure through some interesting and slightly tragic fantasies. Others though, like "War" and "Ea, Lord of the Depths," though are unimaginatively bland and follow a verse/chorus arrangement or worse. Let's not forget about "This is, heh Waawr." haha Makes me laugh just thinking about it. It almost sounds like he was making fun of Tom G. Warrior. He probably killed Euronymous just to draw attention away from the fact that he was a complete dork and totally clueless to boot. Anyway.. As I said, this and most other early Burzum albums are nothing to make a fuss about since the musicianship is so poor and the vocals are awful. I'd only recommend this if you're into goofy, lazy, sloppy stuff like post-Ablaze Darkthrone that only makes black metal seem like more of a joke than it has already become.

reminder that NWN! considers DsO to be shit and Christian Metal last time I checked

Was he the most handsome man in metal?

nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56223&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

The thread seems mostly positive?

What Genre would this be considered?
youtube.com/watch?v=pkqFxfDBdfU

Post 10/10's

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Nah

Any metal like this?

Is there any prog melodeath in the style of With Oden on Our Side?

I'd have let him ''''''''''fuck'''''''''' me. Do you understand?

fuck no

that's not lars ulric

Le Djent

Vektor - Terminal Redux

congrats on your decision to buy a Cred Forums pass, Periphery is garbage though

Any metal like this?

Hey faggots

Do you know about the depressive atmoshit scene in central China?

Torche

is this pass thing going to show up at the bottom of all your posts?

What's the best Be Persecuted album?

where's ghost bath

It's called Color Note kid, goddamn

not Chinese my man

Are Type O Negative and Woods of Ypres the only not shit goth metal bands?

dude Woods 5 is trasherino

I really like End Leaving, but I.I is generally quite good for dsbm. The special edition of End Leaving also has some great engrish on the cover

djent is patrician

that looks like the font of Autism

kek this is gold

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness

Chinese DSBM gets brought up here occasionally.

Autism is my soulmate. Best Chinese DSBMfu

What's the best album?

one of the best atmoshit albums in general

What does DSBM stand for? Dark ? Black Metal?

What does DSBM stand for? Dark ? Black Metal?

What about my dying bride?

It stands for holy shit how the fuck can you be this new

depressive/suicidal black metal
its mostly a bit shit

fuck worth buying just for that.

>be chingchong
>try to come up with a scary black metal persona
>"autism"

I have this bad boy in A5 digipak format. It's really nice, a booklet with like 10 pages is attached to the digipak and the pages are super thick. It has the lyrics and some more artwork. Plus their record label is killer.

>Amon Amarth
>prog
I guess not

You forgot Paradise Lost and Novembre

Also some Theatre of Tragedy, Draconian and The Gathering albums are pretty good

Did they explicitly state that Drought concluded the trilogy? Will this be start of a new "era"?

dun forget Melechesh

This fucking rules, more like this.
> Something about gold logos:

I think so.

Drought is like an epilogue of the trilogy, a warning against the overarching themes previously discussed and experienced.

shit, forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=Eb06NujHFp8

Good djent albums?

Is Enslaved good?

Vildhjarta this list goes on

>Encucked

>thall

Old stuff is. They get shitty(read: proggy) past Isa so just don't go past Isa.

Yes they are good agreed. Any others?

Type O are extremely overrated. The cheesy "super sexy vampire" vocals get old fast.

this got a lot better after the initial impression of those vocals wore off

the healing - transcendence
vitalism - causa
monuments - both albums
shokran - exodus
volumes - via
tesseract - altered state and one, dont bother with polaris it sucks
indelirium - fall of xen

to start with

Sikth if you can stomach the vocals.
Tesseract if you don't feel too gay listening to them making their djent all pretty and shit.
Catch 33 is the best Djent album imo, but It's kind of a workout to listen to all the way through - rewarding tho when it clicks.
Old Periphery demos are fun in a dudebro kind of way.

I don't hate Plini, and though I'd hesitate to call them good give the album Sweet Nothings a listen if you don't mind some wankier soft djent

Thx

the hidden words by fellsilent which has the two guitarists behind tesseract and monuments vocals aren't the best but the sound itself is really fantastic

also ever forthright

youtube.com/watch?v=1gRESh4iyfs

best instrudjental out there
inb4 animemes as memers

What does everyone think The Synarchy of Molten Bones will sound like? A further continuation refinement of the Paracletus/Drought sound? Or a return to perhaps SMRC and the earlier EPs like Mass Grave Aesthetics, and Kenose? Or a chaotic, technical swarm beyond even Fas?

my dick is twitching just thinking about it

yo this shit is so good

Firtan are kind of out there when it comes to pagan/black shit
> similar artists: Finsterforst
didn't they name their new record #yolo or sth?

But their prog albums are their best

youtube.com/watch?v=QHOJcDUUOTU

any other albums like this?

recs similar to this?

What is the best Chinese black metal band?

dat glitch break about 2;30 in

Christ those vocals fucking suck

Isis the list goes on

what does /metal/ think about this album?

To Violate the Oblivious is better

blood fire death is best bathory

I want it to be a more chaotic Fas but really noisy.

anyone been to any fests like wacken or maryland deathfest? I want to go, but I've never been and was curious how they work. are metal fests like other fests where bands play at different areas at the same time, or would I be able to see every band play if I went to MDF2017? I love way too many of the bands to pass up missing some, so I'd probably have a fucking aneurysm if I went and had to pick and choose.

Are they a fucking parody band or something? Fuck. Why do Americans suck so much at black metal with some few exceptions?

Greg Fox is a god tier drummer and HHH's music is neato.

America is a Christian nation, so American black metal is cursed forever.

>HHH's music is neato
>neato
>(you)
>(are)
>(cancer)
>(tbhfam)

>literally a cross on the Norwegian flag

Norway is still not a Christian nation. There's only room in this world for one nation to be blessed by God Almighty.

whats the best vampire metal?

Mutiilation by man

It's a sideways cross though. A normal cross is Christian, an upside-down cross is Satanic, and a sideways cross is secular.

Vlad Tepes
Mutiilation

Stumbled onto this essay on Deathspell Omega, figured some may find it worth a read to gain greater insight into their philosophical themes.

secondheartmagazine.com/articles/interface-with-god/

at least the ark work seems to be meta black metal on some level, with this concept about a made-up mythology, corny synths, bad mixing, but all done in a slightly different way from what you're used to

What's some riff-tastic Black Metal from this year?

Inquisition, obviously

spectral lore is one of the best current black metal acts

nothing beats this one for me
anicon.bandcamp.com/

damn from the album cover i assumed it was atmoshit

Fuck yes, this album is great

yeah i made the same mistake. it still has some atmospheric qualities, but it definitely prioritizes riffs

>samefaging your own bandcamp

>doesn't know how to check for samefagging

>implying
the band has members from krallice and yellow eyes

r8/roast my cousin's band

youtube.com/watch?v=i6zTVp_0tJE

What are you thinking of Winter's Gate so far? I really like it. It's denser than Insomnium's other releases; it'll take some time for me to unravel all the motifs and such. I'm looking forward to it.

>tfw had a chance to preorder the white vinyl limited edition and passed on it because I'm trying to be thrifty

I regret not pulling the trigger. They only pressed 200 copies and I want one.

More bands like Krallice?

hey /metal/ does anyone happen to have a link to meshuggah's nothing album (the 2006 version) in 320 or flac?

i would be eternally grateful

What happens if a non-white goes to a Peste Noire concert?

Here ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=aPMgeq0ueOA

Indira (their old bassist) isn't white

>tfw you have one of those 200 copies

Feels good actually

So they arent racists, just white nationalists.
Right?

Well Famine advocates racial purity but he also said that he prefers a black guy who behaves like a good Frenchman to a white man who behaves like a nigger.

Who gives a fuck

Regarding the presence of Asian bass guitarist Indria in some of Peste Noire's albums, Famine has made it clear that elitism and nationalism are equally important for him, and that since he viewed Indria as the best bass guitarist in the French black metal scene he saw no contradiction in hiring him in 2005. Famine insists on the fact that in French nationalism, a minority of foreigners is allowed to become French by proving their worth and their will through time, because it is a milder, smoother and less ethno-centric style of Nationalism than its German counterpart.

From wikipedia

youtube.com/watch?v=WqoJTWmG4Xs

I'm breddy jelly desu

now this is autism

what's autistic about that?

Having any type of ideology that hurts peoples feelings is autism.

>comes out a day after my birthday

Hey maybe I won't kill myself after all...

Siebenbürgen, (early) Theatres des Vampires, Necromantia, Candle Serenade?

youtube.com/watch?v=1eIhx0mfQJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bjhEMrCxOE8

>nbbmn is 11/1
>new DsO on 11/8
>US election is 11/9

this site is going to implode

How do I stop feeling inferior because im not white?

Make a Change...

Kill Yourself

>spent 4 years on an EP

negro it could potentially be one of the best bm EPs of all time

geryon, yellow eyes and this

This

saw ghostbath last friday... good shit

got something else on atm, so havent listened.... is the production less muddy than vermis was? vermis was a great album but the production was shit.

>paraclitoris licking

Ghost Bath is a surprisingly great band live tbqh

Yeah, the vocalist Dennis is a talented dude. Played a couple shows with his old band I, Apparatus

You guys like my band, right?

deathgrind.club/load/concept/experimental/meshuggah_nothing_2006/1164-1-0-7671

enjoy

ye

>step-mom leaves her lingerie scattered about the house
>whenever I'm in earshot she makes comments like "Oh, good thing someone didn't do anything filthy to my panties!"
>teases me constantly, bending to pick up she intentionally drops when she's in front of me
>says I remind her of my dad back when he had "virility"

m-metal for this feel?

cold weather is no where as oppressive as maoist government breathing down your neck. China is pretty fucking brutal.

describe step-mom further

whats some movies that give you the feel of black metal? I already watched that black metal girl movie

youtube.com/watch?v=9jlDI3VBaQ0
In terms of surrendering your virginity to her that is

Begotten
Nosferatu - eine Symphonie des Grauens
Nosferatu - Phantom der Nacht
Häxan - witchcraft through the ages

Insidious, kinda.

I'm enjoying it far more than their previous two albums.

thnx

listen to slauter xstroyes right now. feels good

Also Murnau's Faust.

>you will never have a trashy, washed-up, chain-smoking, syphillitic THICC dirty blonde MILF hair metal-fan step mother to pester and get to buy you Taco Bell after school

why is it every time I visit this site I develop a new fetish

nice

post more /metal/ essential chart please

How'd everyone like the new Suicidal Tendencies

wasn't expecting fucking Thundercat

it's almost like Fantomas 2.0 with that lineup

>tfw you listen to Into the Frost of Winter for the first time

Wow lads, I had no idea Opeth were this good at one point. I mean Still Life and MAYH are pretty good and Orchid/Morningrise are great, but this is something else.

>wasn't expecting fucking Thundercat
you do realize that he was the original bass player for that band right?

you are a god, thank you so much

wtf no I didn't but apparently he was actually like their 4th bassist and I can't find what he recorded with them if anything

A year later he joined his brother Ronald Jr. as a member of the Los Angeles metal band Suicidal Tendencies, replacing former bass player Josh Paul.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_&_Family,_Vol._1
Josh Paul – bass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicidal_for_Life
Robert Trujillo – bass
June 14, 1994

didnt know that either

metal-archives.com/albums/Suicidal_Tendencies/Year_of_the_Cycos/223294

metal-archives.com/albums/Suicidal_Tendencies/Live_at_the_Olympic_Auditorium/257918

Stephen Bruner (born October 19, 1984),[2] better known by his stage name Thundercat

how do i download from dark world?

|
|>
|
|

Why is Pinocchio flaunting his testicles from behind a wall

set russian as one of your browser languages
at least that's what I did in firefox

how do i make guitar lines like mithras?
youtube.com/watch?v=nRvKMyNMpME

If i'm not wrong, that's just playing around playing notes with the left hand and tapping the octave at some points. I don't think it's even following a scale or a chord progression, just full on atonal wankery.
If you want the same tone, use a middle single coil (you can hear the hum in the isolated demo), reverb, and a lot of gain since single coils have less output.

I need black metal that's raw, cold, and with mid-paced drums - I like Mütiilation and Fimbulwinter for example.

any recs? thanks.

SORCERESS AOTY

he does use scales. most is locrian and mixolydian or other modes, which probably makes it sound so different since lots of rock/metal uses blues, major, and minor scale

We do? I love gorguts worship bands so I like Ulcerate. Everything is Fire is such a good album.

and new mithras, hype

Post music to use a background music fap to

yeah the first tapping part is definitely mixolydian but I would say the second tapping part is phrygian rather than mixolydian. But they're not in the same key, first part starts on F# and the second part starts on C#, making it partly atonal.

>phrygian rather than mixolydian
phrygian rather than locrian I mean

Usage of scales doesn't make it tonal.

or bitonal

>bitonal
is that even a thing ? I haven't checked the rest of the solo because he plays fast as fuck and I gotta cook, but the rest might be even another key

if it was atonal he would completely avoid arpeggios, chord structures, repeating notes. basically making sound as if it were random notes being played. on the second part he went up the scale and went down to a different one, going up one key and down another. you could technically call it bitonality/polytonality(using more than one key)

early 20th century composers played with this to find new sounds, break bounds. eventually schoenberg created atonality. But the mithras guy probably just messed around while practicing and ended up keeping the riff. also the actual song has a consistent key for the bass, and it is a solo so you can go nuts and not get hurt

why is hack her cock so good lads

>an upside-down cross is Satanic
No, it's not.

>aesthetica isn't a masterpiece of glorious psychedelic black metal
s m h t b h l a d

ITS FUCKING OUT BROTHERS

LISTENING NOW!

>LISTENING NOW

>Living under a rock

>ITS FUCKING OUT BROTHERS
>Opeth

More like SISTERS amirite?!

absolutely, and that voice gives me boners

probably

The full album was released ~2hours ago on spotify. Suck me off.

Full album was leaked day ago.

days

i like to listen to this while watching cam whores. enhances the experience.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8roxM1k02g

what's the weebiest sounding metal out there?

This takes me back to high school
youtube.com/watch?v=FmtUaHkvCVs
or maybe some touhou power metal

youtube.com/watch?v=xfcGPsm6mFU
youtube.com/watch?v=qLsZJEERyQU

finns
youtube.com/watch?v=qPIPy8sqvHU

RusFolder and dark-world are not the same thing.

5150, the solo project of the guy from Jormungand is some of the best Japanese power metal ever
But you probably already knew that

Full-on weeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghyT17NbTRE

Are you guys hyped as I am?

What are some cold metal albums that aren't black metal?

Its been on Spotify for longer than that...

doesn't get colder than alaska

youtube.com/watch?v=c_njw-Aw-dc

this thread is shit, i hope everyone die who post here

or just about any industrial

Any Type O Negative album

Al-Namrood counts, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Trlz9C9vpEM

When is new In Flames going to leak

hopefully never

I hope this is real
thegrimoire.com/666/malevolent3/tabid/77/Default.aspx

Dont let be Malevolent Creation RIP

Dark and Sexy Black Metal.

drug selling black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=uvs2y61aB_Y
this maybe?

This album really gets me spirtually elevated and then I feel utterly drained and sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=qWcmQ5sOkuw

why have i never read these lyrics before

>What about Chris Barnes' dreadlocks?
>When he calls me and I see that it's him on the phone, I say. "What's up, darkness?"

Autumn Eternal
Autumnal Melancholy
Afterimage of Autumn

Why did black metal become so laugably plebeian these recent years?

are you insinuating black metal hasn't been plebeian from the start?

somehow it manages to be even worse recently

Are you excited for the album to return black metal to a true art form?

since DsO hasn't been good since Fas, i don't know senpai you tell me

>doesn't like Chaining the Katechon, Paracletus or Drought

You wot m8?

Kenose is the best thing DsO ever put out.

Debate me.

I can't, you're right.
A compilation of their "big three" (songs) would be slightly better though.

probably

Diabolus Absconditus is my fav song by them

She was seated, she held one leg stuck up in the air, to open her crack
Yet wider she used fingers to draw the folds of skin apart.
And so her "old rag and ruin" loured at me, hairy and pink,
Just as full of life as some loathsome squid.
"Why", I stammered in a subdued tone, "Why are you doing that?"
"You can see for yourself", she said, "I'm God".

NEW: NEW: NEW: