5x5 4x4 3x3 last.fm collages

Post, rate, rec, make fun of people, etc.

Posting my September chart but y'all can post whatever you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Staaale
youtube.com/watch?v=z5_xAXtQdtM
youtube.com/watch?v=Du6N4OFOqnM
youtube.com/watch?v=8rPBOzZoAxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn I love a good

Is angel Olson any good?

Yeah she's wonderful listen to Shut Up Kiss Me and you should be able to tell whether or not she's your cup of tea.

hey connor

posting my September chart as well

My week

hi Connor
my September

last.fm/user/Staaale

Fuck i should go to sleep, anyways here's my week.

connor, mate good night, nice taste there mate, won't lie man, a bit angsty but that serves you well, overall i'll give you man 4/4, stevie roach is great man

hey man do you like weed and submissive behaviour
oh this is great taste

Dont smoke weed and kinda like submissive behavior

bump

bump

You got kik mate? Also I can see why you would say I'm angsty this month, didn't really realize how much edgy shit I'd been listening to lol.

Connor is gat. He has spoken

+Panopticon
+Blood Incantation
+Mesarthim
What did you think of the latest Mesarthim album?

recs?

My room mate is having sex with his gf in our dorm and here I am trying to focus on my music and not look at his bed

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=z5_xAXtQdtM
youtube.com/watch?v=Du6N4OFOqnM
youtube.com/watch?v=8rPBOzZoAxA
whivh do you dislike
cool collage
And Also The tress
Tolerance
A Certain Raito - Sextet a view
The Millenium 0 Begin
The Stockholm Monsters
To Rocco Rot
4hero

who's your roomate's celebrity lookalike?

steve buscemi

- Panopticon

bongwater

me too

my week

Vagina boob

Maximum The Hormone is muh shit

artists for my last 3 months

can't speak about her earlier stuff but my woman is great

Her old stuff is hit or miss. Some of the songs from her first album are better than anything from My Woman but her old albums are far less consistently great

Help

hello

If you bump you should rate / rec too.

Nara Leão - Nara Leão

Faust vs. Dälek - Derbe Respect, Alder

Cluster - Zuckerzeit

Basically my music taste a few years back, which is cool actually. Check out めめ - ちとてとち based on that fact. And also the new Car Seat headrest album is ridiculously good, best indie rock record of the decennium.

++ Carissa's Weird
+ Julien Baker

Check out S if you haven't, it's the solo stuff from the female lead singer of CW, sort of like a combo between CW and Julien Baker actually

new danny is cool I guess
++ That AC EP
+BUrial, Converge, Sweet Trip, Deerhunter, MPP, Slint, Sweet Trip
~ Other Stuff is pretty normal for Cred Forums
Best taste in thread, espcially like that green folk album, rec me something will you

rec me something worthwhile and / or amazing and i'll hug you

Blueboy - Unisex
Teen Suicide - DC Snuff Film
I met Julien Baker at a festival. She was so little and qt but kinda grumpy at the same time.
How's the new Devendra?
Divine Styler - Spiral Walls is your help
new Frankie Cosmos was so letdown :(
what's the one at the left of Alex G?
really nice seeing K. Leimer

I take listening to music ''very seriously''

BLANK THE FUCK BANSHEE

Forgot to ask for recs, please help me out!
Well if you like calm nice guitar shit and drone, I would very much recommend Luciano Cilio - Dell'universo assente
Also maybe Mary Lattimore - The Withdrawing room, somtimes very intense harp music mixed with kinda experimental drone.

Also I must say that I found the new Frankie Cosmos to be quite good actually. It's definitely something new compared to her older lo-fi stuff, but at one point all the bedroom pop bandcamp musician go to the well produced indie rock realm, and I think she made one of the best transitions. (although I hated zenotropy). idk lyrics are also pretty cute and catchy I guess? And a lot of the stuff on the new album is just reworked older stuff, so that helps me too

Cool taste btw, what's your favorite grouper? I've never listened to The Man Who Died actually, should I? Also rec me something (can be anything) if you know anything good

AE Plays:260

Yeah..... no.

Album to the left of Alex G is Bruce Langhorn btw, kinda country/american primitivism old style folk stuff. Believe it was a soundtrack for some western style film, but it works out pretty well on it's own. Check it out if you like simple 20's folk I guess (I kinda like listening to it with warm weather)

ay

ay 2 u 2
are you, by chance, of an age with the suffix "-teen"?
grouper is a gr8 choice of drone waifu
wowee zowee is the superior pavement album
should i give tortoise another change? i thought millions now living was only just okay