Sad music

hello Cred Forums i am just generally sad right now. i usually do not connect with most girls on a deeper level, but I found the first girl i think is really special. She's in my music class (senior in hs) and she is basically exactly what i'm looking for. genuinely funny, smart, and a talented musician. everyone says that we would be perfect together, but she has a boyfriend... doesn't seem like they'll be breaking up any time soon especially since he's at college and they are still together. need some feels music to listen to to help me get through this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ac3HkriqdGQ
youtu.be/Fa5hQS3WDa4
youtu.be/Q-pXD0FXLQ8
youtu.be/5anLPw0Efmo
youtu.be/D1xdGTh-aWo
youtu.be/fV4DiAyExN0
youtu.be/dDxgSvJINlU
youtu.be/XaKr98ktoxU
youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/blogpost

damn hope you feel better soon
heres some sad music

Slowdive isn't sad.

If you want 'hurr durr girls don't like me' listen to emo-pop from the mid 00s.

Or just listen to American Football and realise that you won't ever have a high-school sweetheart and you should just kill thyself.

move on faggot there's countless girls out there that are "funny, smart, and talented musicians"

have some uplifting music instead fagatron

just remember that he fuckers her mouth every weekend, along with all of her yawning holes. your boyhood fantasies will never please her.

Jojo thread?

lol this

i hope his names tyrone too

>If you want 'hurr durr girls don't like me' listen to emo-pop from the mid 00s.

its not like that. girls do like me and im not even a virgin lol. i have a few girls i fuck on the reg. this is the first one i genuinely felt a connection to

And? There was no connection because if there was, she'd be with you. You are just infatuated with the idea of the perfect partner to fill in the loneliness of your life.

>its not like that. girls do like me and im not even a virgin lol. i have a few girls i fuck on the reg.
nice meme

i dont care if you believe me

there is a connection but she's not with me because she has a bf lol. shes not gonna leave him just for me

>there is a connection but she's not with me because she has a bf lol. shes not gonna leave him just for me

That isn't a connection.

maybe idk what ur trying to say

"haha get it because memeabout xd"

>its not like that. girls do like me and im not even a virgin lol. i have a few girls i fuck on the reg.
fuck off chad

NOW THAT IS ALL OVER AND DONE
NOW THAT YOU FOUND NOW THAT YOU'RE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

OP, if you really dig her and there's a half chance she likes you too but is tied to a long-distance relationship then you could always just ask her to hang out and be friends with her and pry her away. Or, you could fuck another girl to see if she gets jealous.

Listen to Jawbreaker or something, I dunno.

Elliot Smith's Either Or

Just know that she is getting screwed probably almost everyday and it's not gonna be your flat head. It's gonna be his phillips. Also underage b&.

here are a few sad nostalgia songs I enjoy that goes well with your situation
>Lifehouse - You And Me
youtu.be/ac3HkriqdGQ

>3 Doors Down - Here Without You
youtu.be/Fa5hQS3WDa4

>Stone Sour - Bother
youtu.be/Q-pXD0FXLQ8

>Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

>Evanescence - My Immortal
youtu.be/5anLPw0Efmo

>It's Been Awhile - Staind